McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders.

Should i be concerned that if the Raiders manage to pull out this trade for McNabb and pick up T.O to go with Zach Miller(66Rec/805yds 3TD),Louis Murphy(34Rec/521Yds 4TD) there is a very good chance they could flirt with 7-9,8-8 or even a 9-7 season?Their D is not exactly awful either.
    That cannot be good for that 2011 1st Rd pick.Even if the Pats dont plan on drafting that high some other team will want it based on how high it is.
    #trickledowneffect.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders.

In Response to McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders.:
    Should i be concerned that if the Raiders manage to pull out this trade for McNabb and pick up T.O to go with Zach Miller(66Rec/805yds 3TD),Louis Murphy(34Rec/521Yds 4TD) there is a very good chance they could flirt with 7-9,8-8 or even a 9-7 season?Their D is not exactly awful either. That cannot be good for that 2011 1st Rd pick.Even if the Pats dont plan on drafting that high some other team will want it based on how high it is. #trickledowneffect.    
    Posted by PatsBBBrady

If they pick up McNabb and T.0, I think they are a 10 win team. They win at least 7 with McNabb alone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

We're worried about TO now?  Come on. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Isn't there enough anxiety out there now without inventing imaginary scenarios to worry about? 

Yes, mcnabb/TO to oakland probably wouldn't be a good thing for us but lets not panic until/unless it actually happens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I doubt very much that McNabb would want to play with TO again.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Don't TO and McNabb hate each other?  Why would they want to play together on a horrible team like Oakland?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Yes, T.O. Pretty much called McNabb a pussssy after the SuperBowl. There is no love lost there. I'm sure they're interested in McNabb but I doubt Owens will go there also.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

McNabb and TO taped the show "Pros VS Joes" together and per Jay Glazer of  they gelled very well together besdies this is not 2004.McNabb probably wont be in a position to be picky or say no if AL Davis decides he wants T.O 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders.:
    McNabb and TO taped the show "Pros VS Joes" together and per Jay Glazer of  they gelled very well together besdies this is not 2004.McNabb probably wont be in a position to be picky or say no if AL Davis decides he wants T.O 
    Posted by PatsBBBrady

Still will not happen.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklynDR. Show FranklynDR's posts

In Response to McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders.:
    Should i be concerned that if the Raiders manage to pull out this trade for McNabb and pick up T.O to go with Zach Miller(66Rec/805yds 3TD),Louis Murphy(34Rec/521Yds 4TD) there is a very good chance they could flirt with 7-9,8-8 or even a 9-7 season?Their D is not exactly awful either. That cannot be good for that 2011 1st Rd pick.Even if the Pats dont plan on drafting that high some other team will want it based on how high it is. #trickledowneffect.    
    Posted by PatsBBBrady

They still have Cable as a coach... 5 wins at most.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

If the Raiders grab McNabb for their second round pick (#40?) they have made one of their smartest moves since drafting Marcus Allen. He will elevate the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

If the Raiders grab McNabb for their second round pick (#40?) they have made one of their smartest moves since drafting Marcus Allen. He will elevate the team.
    Posted by NYC

How is trading a high second rounder for a player with (at best) a few good years left as good idea? That team is in full rebuild mode. They will be bad with or without McNabb. They need to stop giving away draft picks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

The Raiders & T.O. deserve each other, but I feel bad for McNabb. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Yes, T.O. Pretty much called McNabb a pussssy after the SuperBowl. There is no love lost there. I'm sure they're interested in McNabb but I doubt Owens will go there also.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I don't think TO and I would agree on much, but I'm with him on this one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

McNabb is one of the top 5 QBs in the league-- I won't include Farve on this list.

1a.) Tom Brady
    1b.) Peyton Manning
    3.) Drew Brees
    4.) Philip Rivers
    5.) Donovan McNabb

The only thing wrong with the Eagles last year was their defense. McNabb with the speedy Desean Jackson made a great combo, the Raiders have a team full of speedsters.

McNabb can easily lead the Raiders to a 10 win season, especially since he'll play in the AFC West, the weakest division outside of the NFC West.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

McNabbs sails ALOT of balls, and isn't that good.  And either way, its THE RAIDERS.  Besides, whatever.  We already did the trade, its in the first round, if they slide down to the 20s, its still ok since we couldn't/wouldn't have kept Seymour anyway.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: McNabb/ T.O to the Raiders. :  I don't think TO and I would agree on much, but I'm with him on this one.
    Posted by Cyberknot

LOL..Puking in the huddle of the Superbowl!  I guess he is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

McNabb used to be really good when he was more of a scramble QB....but he is older now and is not as good since he has turned into more of a pocket passer.