Media Bias against BB......continues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Media Bias against BB......continues

When BB sent key players home due to tardiness..he was accused of heavy handedness and using bully tactics. When a cach who is not allowed to even call his own  plays sends his biggest(no pun intended) offseason acquisition home...it gets half a day of coverage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Media Bias against BB......continues

Dude, this is a minor storyline compared to the Colts new twist. I'm interested in seeing how much bashing Caldwell gets for pulling out his players randomly. I'm interested in seeing how much press Peyton and the Colts get. After 4th and 2 everyone and their mom were asked about their opinion on the call. I want to see if the Colts and Caldwell come under the same scrutiny. The media was SCREAMING that Belichick is going to "lose his locker room" and that "this 4th and 2 call can have lingering effects on a young team." What will Caldwell's decision have on the Colts going forward? I hope they get that scrutriny by chances are they won't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Re: Media Bias against BB......continues

Dont hold your breath...Caldwell already got Dungy's blessing for pulling the starters out and allowing the Jets back in. They pretty much threw the game..most you will hear about this is maybe sports talk radio in NE and maybe Pittsburg.