Media love fest disgusting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Media love fest disgusting

Everywhere it's Manning this and Broncos that.  Hopefully the Pats do the entire country a favor and spare everyone from two weeks of endless Manning coverage leading up to the Super Bowl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Media love fest disgusting

Isnt it sickening??? Just like 2006 to get him to SB....telling you now Pats will completely outplay them but "refs to rescue" will fix game for jughead as he says he "may retire"....we will see same in SB, NFC team will dominate but watch him be gifted the win....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everywhere it's Manning this and Broncos that.  Hopefully the Pats do the entire country a favor and spare everyone from two weeks of endless Manning coverage leading up to the Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

Last week it was a Luck lovefest, this week it is Peyton's lovefest.

BB will best him, like he bested Luck.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Re: Media love disgusting

It does not matter what the media says.... It will make the win even more sweet....It will be a close game but the Pats will grit this one out like they did in NE.... Brady and Blount will pound that Denver D into submission and we will win it in the 4th quarter with a late score... I am not being arrogant, the Broncos will be a difficult team to beat but the Pats will find a way to beat them, I have always believed in the Patriots Way and I love the next man up attitude... Would Peyton hold for PAT if asked? The fact that you don't know for sure is one indication that Peyton is about Peyton and not the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It does not matter what the media says.... It will make the win even more sweet....It will be a close game but the Pats will grit this one out like they did in NE.... Brady and Blount will pound that Denver D into submission and we will win it in the 4th quarter with a late score... I am not being arrogant, the Broncos will be a difficult team to beat but the Pats will find a way to beat them, I have always believed in the Patriots Way and I love the next man up attitude... Would Peyton hold for PAT if asked? The fact that you don't know for sure is one indication that Peyton is about Peyton and not the team.

[/QUOTE]

He's too busy drinking bud light to care about his team.  Brady meanwhile is studying film of the Broncos defense so he can help his team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OH, but I see lots of media doubt going out to the Broncos right now.  Bronco supporters not feeling very confident in their team right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Except Peter King and Skip Bayless.

I'm not a fan of Bayless nor First Take, but he is right on the money about the Pats than the other guy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isnt it sickening??? Just like 2006 to get him to SB....telling you now Pats will completely outplay them but "refs to rescue" will fix game for jughead as he says he "may retire"....we will see same in SB, NFC team will dominate but watch him be gifted the win....

[/QUOTE]

Making excuses already? 

[/QUOTE]

When it happens in both AFC Champ game and SB..Im sure you will be telling us how dominant the wins were while the stat page says otherwise EXCEPT in the penalties column.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

this will be a tough game........we aren't playing at home and in Mile High

Pats have to jump out early and control time of possession in this one. Defensive line has to be in Mannings face with hands up. Manning throws INTS more frequently when he doesn't have a clear shot... I expect alot of dink and dunk from the Broncos

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Making excuses already? 

[/QUOTE]

Extra cheese, please.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

OH, but I see lots of media doubt going out to the Broncos right now.  Bronco supporters not feeling very confident in their team right now.

WHo might these people be?

NFL network last night full of Patriots love

Sports radio show this morning talking up Pats over Broncos

Sporting News already posting stories of betting odds dropping from 6.5 to 6 in the first 40 minutes, and even down to 5 in the first hour.

Lots of Patriots support out there.  Many people much more impressed with Pats win over Colts then Broncos over Chargers.

Jeff Garcia and Eric Davis on right now NFL network giving lots of Pats love.

Bronco forums are scared to death.

Make no mistake, the Broncos aren't being pushed as a sure thing right now.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think the country would rather listen to endless Brady coverage? 

Trust me... NOBODY outside Boston likes your team. 

[/QUOTE]

I ordinarily don't respond to wannabes and disruptive parties but in this case I thought I'd point out something.

With respect to the bolded portion of the quote - Trust me - no legitimate Pats fan gives a rat's a_ss.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I ordinarily don't respond to wannabes and disruptive parties but in this case I thought I'd point out something.

With respect to the bolded portion of the quote - Trust me - no legitimate Pats fan gives a rat's a_ss.

[/QUOTE]

agree 100% and if you don't mind me adding if "Nobody outside Boston" likes the Pat's i say... bring on the hate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I live in Chicago.  You lose.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Cris Carter is so dumb. Because the fan's noise and Welker? Welker played in week 12 and was beaten  by Arrington. He wasn't the factor in that game.

Eric Allen is a Manning lover. He said the Pats will lose to the Broncos because our depleted defense?  Has he look the same games as I have? Pats overcome it because their incredible depth, great coaching, and the player's perserance.  Pats won close games which it really give an experinence when playing tight playoff games.

Gronk  gone ,but  however, the threat is still there. Use the running game as a threat and opening the passing game. Also use it to put Manning in the sidelines.

Either Thompskin or Dobson will play. Since One of the corners from the Broncos injured, it is a perfect time for one of the WR to step up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHo might these people be?

[/QUOTE]

NFL network last night full of Patriots love

Sports radio show this morning talking up Pats over Broncos

Sporting News already posting stories of betting odds dropping from 6.5 to 6 in the first 40 minutes, and even down to 5 in the first hour.

Lots of Patriots support out there.  Many people much more impressed with Pats win over Colts then Broncos over Chargers.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that, but wasn't that article more about the "one and done" history. He's won his divisional rd game now, so I fully expect the general tone to be all about wishing Gomie gets one more ring with his window closing.

I don't really care. I actually think it's funny seeing each outlet's or person's agenda. I can usually predict what the person will say before they say it in these situations.

Cris Carter made a fool of himself this morning. My favorite part about this idiot is he tries sound smart, thinks he is, and everyone on the ESPN panel all think he is.  

Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Could have been.  Regardless, priceless photo from the Denver Post. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's OK with us. It means the Patriots have been a good team for a long time and it looks like they will continue to be. We use to know that feeling with the Yankees. Not anymore...So I'm sure the hate for the Patriots will continue!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoratLikePats. Show BoratLikePats's posts

In Kazak men who like goat okay.  Is good for milk and cheese.

Kazak men who love horse we keep in barn.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!