Media love fest disgusting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Media love fest disgusting

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

ITS DISGUSTING HOW THE MEDIA PUMPS UP THE DENVER PEYTONS AND DOESN'T GIVE ANY RESPECT TO OUR BOYS THE PATS. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TOMMY BRADY AND CO CRUSH THEM ON SUNDAY AND PROVE ALL THE DOUBTERS AND HATERS WRONG. BOSTON STRONG!!!!!

The "love" is there for the Pats, but, not as loud as what we notice about the Broncos.  I am certain there are Bronco fans who notice how often the media is doubting the Broncos chances and thinking there is a lot of Patriots love going on out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

l photo 2manningpapajohnspizzadelivery_zps90104d4d.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exclamation points like that and captial letters shows desperation and embarrassment on your part, Pezzy.

One fumble was a TD.  NO time was taken off the clock, so that means the offense was right back out there to try to help out, immediately. The team was down 17-0 before anyone could even get into their seats.. Just forget it. The offense had 3 more tries immediately to bounce back from the crappy drives where they fumbled.  Get it?  Terrible offense with 6 drives in the half! Terrible!  Who would claim that to be good?  They had 3 more drives in the half to just simply get into FG range and couldn't even do that. Why do you think Brady was under duress and Gronk was contained so well, by the way?

PREDICTABILITY!  Wake up!  

How deranged are you?

30 minutes of quality play by the offense is why we lost SBs, you idiot!

You lose again. Also, 7 catches and 90 yards for Gronk, while good for him, is not "beastly".

lol

[/QUOTE]

MORON  Our fumbles ended our own drives.   Drives that end in fumbles don't score points. What part of this don't you understand?

1 Td and a 33 yard completion, to the 5 yrd line, to set up another score, says we don't win without him.

Get a clue... a brain, something.  Garbage in, garbage out, describes you to a T.

Oh and we lost SUPER BOWLS because the D was on the field for 2/3rds the game and gave up the game losing drives.  TWICE!

The caps mean I'm screaming at an idiot.  That would be you.

Biggest idiot alive!

Keep cementing your legacy, fool.  I can assure you, it's no longer needed.

[/QUOTE]

They had 3 more drives and all kinds of time in the 2nd qtr and did nothing.  What part of THAT don't you understand?

A little suspicious that at home, wheteher it be Miami in late 2011, SF last last year, Cleveland this year or that Denver game, whether turnovers or not, the pass rush against our O LIne and Brady was top notch.

Or, maybe it's not suspicious at all, dummy!  Teams sell out on a pass rush and ignore our run game because they knows those odds favor slowing our offense down and pitching shutouts for an entire half.

Remember Giants in 2011? We scored NO POINTS before half.  Brady had 1 INT as well.

What does this tell ya??

Are you this dumb??!!

RUN THE BALL! RUN IT!  Brady Under Center!  No more shotguns and predictablity!

You're an idiot. I've been right all along. Period.

We're one game away from having another chance to rid this franchise from the icky finesse GARBAGE that has NEVER won anyone anything and you can't get that the turnovers were forced by teams who simply were able to dictate their defensive gameplan because deep down they know what Brady prefers.

Enough already!  You and your BBW Guild lost.

The fact you still won't capitulate is pathetic and it shows your unhealthy man lust for Brady is a fact.

He's not gay and leaving Giselle. Just get over it.

The two sacks Brady took on Sat night? What were they taken in?  Shotgun spreads!!

Duh!

[/QUOTE]

YOUR opinion is as valuable as teets on a boar.

What does any of that have to do with, you obviously don't watch the games (at least sober) and Gronk had a HUGE part in that win.  HUGE!!!!!

Your lies are PATHETIC!

You will NEVER have ANY credibility.  EVER! 

You are the biggest joke on BDC and it will remain that way until your demise.

People will still be laughing at you 10 years after you're gone.

Oh, and you will be gone.  Bet on it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

As a Pats fan living in Denver, a few observations:

1. The local fans and media are totally out of hand.  Can't wait for the game to be played.  This is a town that feels entitled to a great QB ever since Elway left.  Now they have one, and they're going wild.

2. Lots of Pats fans here.  Limiting tickets to the CO area codes isn't going to keep them out of the hands of Pats fans.  Watched the Indy game at a bar dowtown with hundreds of Pats fans last week.  They're everywhere.

3. Despite the Manning love, I think there is a some insecurity about facing Brady among the faithful here.  Especially after the last game.  People hate, and fear, Brady.

4. Bronco fans are all complaining about how their defense is so beat up, which is true.  When I talk about Mayo, Wilfork, Spikes, etc. though, there is no acknowledgment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everywhere it's Manning this and Broncos that.  Hopefully the Pats do the entire country a favor and spare everyone from two weeks of endless Manning coverage leading up to the Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think the country would rather listen to endless Brady coverage? 

Trust me... NOBODY outside Boston likes your team. 

[/QUOTE]

that's funny.  I live in Michigan and I LOVE the Patriots!!  And I know some others that like the Patriots as much as I do where I live!!  SO I guess you are WRONG!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cris Carter is so dumb. Because the fan's noise and Welker? Welker played in week 12 and was beaten  by Arrington. He wasn't the factor in that game.

Eric Allen is a Manning lover. He said the Pats will lose to the Broncos because our depleted defense?  Has he look the same games as I have? Pats overcome it because their incredible depth, great coaching, and the player's perserance.  Pats won close games which it really give an experinence when playing tight playoff games.

Gronk  gone ,but  however, the threat is still there. Use the running game as a threat and opening the passing game. Also use it to put Manning in the sidelines.

Either Thompskin or Dobson will play. Since One of the corners from the Broncos injured, it is a perfect time for one of the WR to step up.

[/QUOTE]

I love how our D has gotten better and better every week for about a month now and it's been in conjunction with us running it, minus the game down in Miami.

I just don't understand how anyone with a brain and paid to analyze our team, would make such statements.

Gronk is gone, sure, but we weren't scoring with Gronk out there with Denver or even vs Cleveland when had Gronk.

The fact is, we have shown the ability to create balance without Gronk. So, the Gronk angle is dead. It's been proven to be dead for over a month now. Gronk is a great run blocker, but Mulligan can block, as can Develin.   Again, it's about deception not freakish skills with the name on the jersey. The unknown is what I like and what I think an honest Denver fan is crapping themselves over right now.  

There is no gameplan against the Pats offense right now.  

That's desperation analysis by mediaheads who simply are fearful of having to compliment the Pats if they win, and they'll be even more fearful if NE ends up in the SB.

They'll be on pins and needles. They're biggest fear is a 4th ring for BB and Brady because it means they have to conceded publicly, they're the greatest ever.

That's what this is all about and what it has ALWAYS been about.

[/QUOTE]

if I recall right, didn't Welker help lose the game for the Broncos?!?  So Cris Carter can kiss my butt!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

I live in Chicago.  You lose.

[/QUOTE]

And I live in NY and have loved the Pats fan since 1960  ...  NY !!  Imagine that !!

He loses again..just like Mr Forehead  !!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]n

Everywhere it's Manning this and Broncos that.  Hopefully the Pats do the entire country a favor and spare everyone from two weeks of endless Manning coverage leading up to the Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not true at all. i live in los angeles and lots of people here love the patriots. who cares anyways. i bet your team isnt playing next weekend and that your jealous lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I'm down here in the DC area and there's a big Pats fan base here

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As a Pats fan living in Denver, a few observations:

1. The local fans and media are totally out of hand.  Can't wait for the game to be played.  This is a town that feels entitled to a great QB ever since Elway left.  Now they have one, and they're going wild.

2. Lots of Pats fans here.  Limiting tickets to the CO area codes isn't going to keep them out of the hands of Pats fans.  Watched the Indy game at a bar dowtown with hundreds of Pats fans last week.  They're everywhere.

3. Despite the Manning love, I think there is a some insecurity about facing Brady among the faithful here.  Especially after the last game.  People hate, and fear, Brady.

4. Bronco fans are all complaining about how their defense is so beat up, which is true.  When I talk about Mayo, Wilfork, Spikes, etc. though, there is no acknowledgment.

/QUOTE]

Fletch.. reading some of the Bronco board posts, I am seeing comments not unlike what we see here.  You have your "uber" confident fans, fans that are confident but cautious and the worry warts.  What I find interesting is how so many do not understand the Patriots team the Broncos faced 7 weeks ago is not the same team they are facing this Sunday.  They still think it is the same Pats defense Manning can exploit and their D can stop the Pats running. We shall see.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

here's what I love: non-partisan people think we have NO CHANCE.

At least 10 kids today said we have no shot. One of my teacher's actually looked at me and said "do you honestly think you have a chance" I'm like "hell yes" as a sport my Bruschi jersey.

Its funny the only kids giving respect are the two big Peyton Manning fans I know. Both are scared of this game and know it'll be a fight.

everyone outside this game gives us no chance which i love. BB and his team's thrive when the underdog.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exclamation points like that and captial letters shows desperation and embarrassment on your part, Pezzy.

One fumble was a TD.  NO time was taken off the clock, so that means the offense was right back out there to try to help out, immediately. The team was down 17-0 before anyone could even get into their seats.. Just forget it. The offense had 3 more tries immediately to bounce back from the crappy drives where they fumbled.  Get it?  Terrible offense with 6 drives in the half! Terrible!  Who would claim that to be good?  They had 3 more drives in the half to just simply get into FG range and couldn't even do that. Why do you think Brady was under duress and Gronk was contained so well, by the way?

PREDICTABILITY!  Wake up!  

How deranged are you?

30 minutes of quality play by the offense is why we lost SBs, you idiot!

You lose again. Also, 7 catches and 90 yards for Gronk, while good for him, is not "beastly".

lol

[/QUOTE]

MORON  Our fumbles ended our own drives.   Drives that end in fumbles don't score points. What part of this don't you understand?

1 Td and a 33 yard completion, to the 5 yrd line, to set up another score, says we don't win without him.

Get a clue... a brain, something.  Garbage in, garbage out, describes you to a T.

Oh and we lost SUPER BOWLS because the D was on the field for 2/3rds the game and gave up the game losing drives.  TWICE!

The caps mean I'm screaming at an idiot.  That would be you.

Biggest idiot alive!

Keep cementing your legacy, fool.  I can assure you, it's no longer needed.

[/QUOTE]

They had 3 more drives and all kinds of time in the 2nd qtr and did nothing.  What part of THAT don't you understand?

A little suspicious that at home, wheteher it be Miami in late 2011, SF last last year, Cleveland this year or that Denver game, whether turnovers or not, the pass rush against our O LIne and Brady was top notch.

Or, maybe it's not suspicious at all, dummy!  Teams sell out on a pass rush and ignore our run game because they knows those odds favor slowing our offense down and pitching shutouts for an entire half.

Remember Giants in 2011? We scored NO POINTS before half.  Brady had 1 INT as well.

What does this tell ya??

Are you this dumb??!!

RUN THE BALL! RUN IT!  Brady Under Center!  No more shotguns and predictablity!

You're an idiot. I've been right all along. Period.

We're one game away from having another chance to rid this franchise from the icky finesse GARBAGE that has NEVER won anyone anything and you can't get that the turnovers were forced by teams who simply were able to dictate their defensive gameplan because deep down they know what Brady prefers.

Enough already!  You and your BBW Guild lost.

The fact you still won't capitulate is pathetic and it shows your unhealthy man lust for Brady is a fact.

He's not gay and leaving Giselle. Just get over it.

The two sacks Brady took on Sat night? What were they taken in?  Shotgun spreads!!

Duh!

[/QUOTE]

PLEEAAASSSEEE give this idiodcy up! In both of those games, Brady and the All Universe Offense failed, miserably, in the 2nd half. The D did their job, limiting Gomer Jr's offense. He happened to click on two late drives, after Brady and Co went 3 and out (again....).

LET IT GO!!!! It'll eat you up if you don't! 

[/QUOTE]

It's been my experience that all teams go three and out.  Well unless you are Eli Manning playing a jv defense, as they never did, that is.  And I wouldn't call allowing scoring on 75% of the second half drives limiting anything.  Seems as though I just watched KC lose that very same way.  It's pathetic.

I normally don't let go of the truth, to appease others.  Do you?

If so, carry on...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong...from the heart of Colts country...LOVE the pats

ps...papa john's pizza is disgusting and those commercials are even worse

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Fletch.. reading some of the Bronco board posts, I am seeing comments not unlike what we see here.  You have your "uber" confident fans, fans that are confident but cautious and the worry warts.  What I find interesting is how so many do not understand the Patriots team the Broncos faced 7 weeks ago is not the same team they are facing this Sunday.  They still think it is the same Pats defense Manning can exploit and their D can stop the Pats running. We shall see.

[/QUOTE]

This Bronco's team is not the same team either. Jack Del Rio was our interim head coach 7 weeks ago and he sucked! If you remember the Broncos keep running the ball trying to control the clock instead of having Manning throwing the ball. That was not a Manning lead team, that was a Del Rio (Jacksonville) run game. Del Rio took over control of that game and blew it for us. It was Manning that led a forth quarter comeback and tied the game to force overtime. The Bronco's would have won in overtime if not for Brady's best friend (Welker) giving him the ball back. Del Rio is not calling the shots now. You wont be so lucky this time.

[/QUOTE]

You have a lot more injuries on defense too.  Stop making excuses about the last game.

You going to the game?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This Bronco's team is not the same team either. Jack Del Rio was our interim head coach 7 weeks ago and he sucked! If you remember the Broncos keep running the ball trying to control the clock instead of having Manning throwing the ball. That was not a Manning lead team, that was a Del Rio (Jacksonville) run game. Del Rio took over control of that game and blew it for us. It was Manning that led a forth quarter comeback and tied the game to force overtime. The Bronco's would have won in overtime if not for Brady's best friend (Welker) giving him the ball back. Del Rio is not calling the shots now. You wont be so lucky this time.

[/QUOTE]

DelRio is the Broncos defensive coach.  Brady's record against DelRio defenses:

Tom Brady is 171-for-235 with 1,771 yards, 17 touchdowns and zero interceptions playing against Denver defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The fact is, we have shown the ability to create balance without Gronk. So, the Gronk angle is dead. It's been proven to be dead for over a month now. Gronk is a great run blocker, but Mulligan can block, as can Develin.   Again, it's about deception not freakish skills with the name on the jersey. The unknown is what I like and what I think an honest Denver fan is crapping themselves over right now.  

There is no gameplan against the Pats offense right now.  

That's desperation analysis by mediaheads who simply are fearful of having to compliment the Pats if they win, and they'll be even more fearful if NE ends up in the SB.

They'll be on pins and needles. They're biggest fear is a 4th ring for BB and Brady because it means they have to conceded publicly, they're the greatest ever.

That's what this is all about and what it has ALWAYS been about.

Dude,

You nailed it. It is about people egos, that is, exalting their own egos or feeling their ego diminished if someone demonstrates true greatness. The Pats greatness is subtle because it has always been about the team, and hard work, and sacrifice, and doing what is necessary, and never giving up. Honest values.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And its already starting over Luck....who will be the new media darling when jughead retires.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Media love or not, the line has moved from 6 to 5 in one day. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In response to IndyTony's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong...from the heart of Colts country...LOVE the pats

ps...papa john's pizza is disgusting and those commercials are even worse

[/QUOTE]

I might as well check in. From upstate NY.  A diehard PATs fan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

l photo 2manningpapajohnspizzadelivery_zps90104d4d.gif

[/QUOTE]
     UBER COOL!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Man - some of you guys can work yourself into a lather easier Safeguard in a sink of warm water.