Meet all 24 Patriots Cheerleaders at Toby Keith's!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Meet all 24 Patriots Cheerleaders at Toby Keith's!

Dang, I didn't know there was a Toby Keith's at Patriots Place.

Dude lives a mile amile from me here in Oklahoma.

And the babe on this poster is givung NEGame a run for her money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fulz4ytZ54

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Meet all 24 Patriots Cheerleaders at Toby Keith's!

And I'll be in China... Thank you work not only do I miss the company outing but now this  >.<  errr

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, life don't revolve around a grilled lobster tail boys, need to remember there's a whole other America outside of Assachusetts, where you can live just as good as living in Cape Cod.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

LOL, life don't revolve around a grilled lobster tail boys, need to remember there's a whole other America outside of Assachusetts, where you can live just as good as living in Cape Cod.

No one lives in Cape Cod.

And no one on Earth outside of Kansas borders gives a rat's ace about Kansas. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

No one lives in Cape Cod.

And no one on Earth outside of Kansas borders gives a rat's ace about Kansas. 

[/QUOTE]

Not true, I often wonder what happened to that little girl and her ruby slippers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Not true, I often wonder what happened to that little girl and her ruby slippers

You should spend less time doing that and more time giving out correct stats when trying to make a point.  Your punter stats were a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey Kpat - what are u saying? If you aint from Mass go Kansas Jayhawks-BTW we who grew up in Mass know what it means to be a Bostonian-you on the other hand have no clue--get a life dude-you aint no Pats fan for sure--and also the Best seafood in America is in new England - but you would'nt know that because you're too busy pickin corn out of you ash in the dull midwest!!!! Take a hike !!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

You are  not a Patriot fan-only an imposter--I now know the Patriot in your moniker stands for that foolish belief you and the other bible belt thumpers refer to as American Patriots--News flash ----- Amerika has been sold to foriegn Interests years ago and your religion is nonsensical!!!!!! And  BTW I served my Country in the Corps back in the 70s so don't even go there -Fake!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

You should spend less time doing that and more time giving out correct stats when trying to make a point.  Your punter stats were a joke.

[/QUOTE]

To bad they weren't since you only pointed out 3 preseason punts while I was referring to Z's post which references regular season punts. Net and gross yards are hurt when a punter punts short distance to pin a team within the 20's and no other team did it more last year than the Pats. But, yes please continue how my stats are a joke?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Umm, Toby Keith's?  What on earth is that? Please don't tell me that crappy musician and his goofy Ford truck self has a restaurant, too?

great nachos (for Mass anyways)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Umm, Toby Keith's?  What on earth is that? Please don't tell me that crappy musician and his goofy Ford truck self has a restaurant, too?

Have to agree with you on this. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Don't fight guys, the things you like aren't mutually exclusive.  I grew up in Boston, hated country and used to make fun of George Blanda for sayin' he'd rather drive a truck than a car.  

Now I drive a pick up, country is OK and I shop at Walmart sometimes.  I drink from a red solo cup and I married an NFL cheerleader from the Midwest.   When she was cheering she was the one they put on the posters.  Hehe, it pays to be open to new things.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

compared to what restaurants were available before Patriot Place? C'mon! Davios food is fine for after a game. Bar Louie great for a few drinks after the game. Toby's is fun for beers and apps before or after the game...Skipjacks has good seafood...I have not been to CBS yet...and I am not familiar with Red Robin (I think its burgers, would prefer 5 guys)...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

And I'll be in China... Thank you work not only do I miss the company outing but now this  >.<  errr

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Isn't it great when you don't have to make up an excuse for missing the company outing? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

compared to what restaurants were available before Patriot Place? C'mon! Davios food is fine for after a game. Bar Louie great for a few drinks after the game. Toby's is fun for beers and apps before or after the game...Skipjacks has good seafood...I have not been to CBS yet...and I am not familiar with Red Robin (I think its burgers, would prefer 5 guys)...

Ugh. Skipjacks.  Used to be the Rusty Scupper in Acton. Then these owners came in, ruined it, called it Skipjacks and now it's a chain. Super.

That's exactly what I mean. I am sure it's fine, but I cannot figure out who would go to a game there and eat before the game. What ever to the event known as tailgaiting?

Who goes to a movie before or after the game? I don't know. The hotels make sense. I just don't like the cheesy chain stuff or the shopping and movie theater. It's lame.

[/QUOTE]

I enjoy tail gating in the fall for the 4:00 pm games....when its too cold or a 1:00 pm game I much prefer the restaurants after the game, let the traffic clear out. Skip jacks for Foxboro is fine...not like I am going to drive out to Essex for Seafood after a game.

The entire mall is actually pretty fun...lots do do, see and shop..eating kind of secondary...I have also been to parties and events at the stadium (even a Bar Mitzvah!) that was pretty cool...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Ha ha laughing at you and your dum*** comments.  Toby Keith--big hunky sexy MAN!!!!n what are you about 5 6 and 275?????  really ?? how boring to have such a little narrow minded world to live in.   Anybody who thinks, likes or enjoys something you don't is a fool I read some of your crap and it's pathetic,, don't have a wife or a girlfriend  gee I wonder why.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Ha ha laughing at you and your dum*** comments.  Toby Keith--big hunky sexy MAN!!!!n what are you about 5 6 and 275?????  really ?? how boring to have such a little narrow minded world to live in.   Anybody who thinks, likes or enjoys something you don't is a fool I read some of your crap and it's pathetic,, don't have a wife or a girlfriend  gee I wonder why.

Hahahahaha!  I Love it!  Even Game is calling out Rusty!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey Kpat - what are u saying? If you aint from Mass go Kansas Jayhawks-BTW we who grew up in Mass know what it means to be a Bostonian-you on the other hand have no clue--get a life dude-you aint no Pats fan for sure--and also the Best seafood in America is in new England - but you would'nt know that because you're too busy pickin corn out of you ash in the dull midwest!!!! Take a hike !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You numbskull. No . I have alot of appreciation for Boston. As a matter of fkn fact I am a New Englander, from upstate New Hampshire. BTW I live in Oklahoma City.

I agree there is no seafoood like the kind you can get off the coast of New hampshire and southern Maine.

here's the scoop dingleweed. I grew up and got a job that pays good, and to enjoy it I found a place where I can make my money serve me better than paying high taxes and high cost of living up on the east coast.

As for picking corn. No I haven't done that but I have alot of apprecation for the farners out here on the great plans that feed our nation.

Go Patriots 19-0.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Don't worry Kansas, I'm with you. Yes I did grow up in Mass, and yes Ido live in the mid-west also, so I've tasted the best of both worlds! I will not eat seafood out here, because it is better in the Northeast, but there are also much better BBQ and steakhouses out here and alot more of 'em! Mom's home cooking is still what I grew up on, but I married on hell of a southern cook!! As for the rest of the arguements on this post it's all talk! get over yourselves we all support the same team!!My 2 cents. No feelings hurt here! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Don't fight guys, the things you like aren't mutually exclusive.  I grew up in Boston, hated country and used to make fun of George Blanda for sayin' he'd rather drive a truck than a car.  

Now I drive a pick up, country is OK and I shop at Walmart sometimes.  I drink from a red solo cup and I married an NFL cheerleader from the Midwest.   When she was cheering she was the one they put on the posters.  Hehe, it pays to be open to new things.

Great words bostate. I can tolerate some country, especially all the cute honey's that sing. I''d rather listen to black sabbath and have a black hot rod instead of a pickup

Also kudos on marrying an NFL Cheelerleader

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Red Robin is burgers, and alot of other things too! 5Guys is cool like it, Red Robin has more variety and is less exspensive (here anyway) Try it you may be plesantly surprised!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I looked up this place and says it has a mechincal bull that sounds like fun ,have a few drinks and ride the bull.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good grief!  The close mindedness of some people (RUSTY).  What boring, pathetic lives they must live.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

Great words bostate. I can tolerate some country, especially all the cute honey's that sing. I''d rather listen to black sabbath and have a black hot rod instead of a pickup

[/QUOTE]

Life is full of surprises K Pat.  I still like Clapton over country and I enjoy driving my wife's fancy ride sometimes.   

Don't know how the light subject of this thread generated any controversy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Life is full of surprises K Pat.  I still like Clapton over country and I enjoy driving my wife's fancy ride sometimes.   

Don't know how the light subject of this thread generated any controversy.

[/QUOTE]

It's crusty and troll buddies putting someone down like they always do