Meriweather getting benched.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: Meriweather getting benched.

In Response to Re: Meriweather getting benched.:
    [QUOTE]If I thought for one second that the hate for him was coming purely from a football stand point I never would have defended him but people were making un true statements about the man simply because they do not like him which has nothing to do with his play, he could have had a 100 tackle season with 6 INTs and he would still get hated on in this market by some people. Not all but some. And so that was why I was always defending him. When people came with the truth I did not have a problem.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Who made it about something other than football?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Yes I liked him but now he is not our plays and not our problem so I have no idea why these threads keep showing up. Unless he plays for the Pats I simply do not care.

The point is that yet again the axiom that BB is incredibly accurate regarding decisions on players he has an opportunity to analyze first hand holds true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

My poor friend bought his first Sewn jersey last year at Patriots Place.....Meriweather......Poor, Poor child.....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

It seems like every highlight of the Bears getting torched for a TD you see a number 31 not quit where he was suppose to be. To bad for him because early on I thought he was going to be real good, thats why I fly helicopters and am not a scout. :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I don't know if anyone else noticed Monday night but on a couple of occasions Merriworthless lined up a Receiver for a torpedo shot and completely missed and blew the tackle all together. Once it was so blatant that the MNF crew even commented on it. So basically the guy gets the $h!t can from the Pats and he still doesn't learn his lesson on being a disciplined defender.
    Is anybody surprised?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]Yes I liked him but now he is not our plays and not our problem so I have no idea why these threads keep showing up. Unless he plays for the Pats I simply do not care.

I think it keeps coming up, because after the first initial exchange, all arguments boil down to who's right and who's wrong.  Those who think its important to be right keep bringing this up and will no doubt continue to do so to no particular purpose.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]Also, some fans are too childish to read correctly.  Look at Startrightnow. He's still beating the drum that I was a Meriweather fan because he has a reading comprehension issue. I liked what Sanders did here for stability reasons, really like Chung, and wanted to keep Page. I even started a thread about the Safety spot suggesting we trade Meriweather, sign Page, and commit to developing Brown. I am not a fan of calling out fans who have certain opinions either, but funny how I get attacked relentlessly either incorrectly or when I am right after that, no one says a word. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

First of all Im not "following you around". You are so paranoid and pathetic its not funny. Are you really trying to say you didnt call Meri the 2nd best FS in the NFL , lol two weeks before he was cut?

You keep acting a 8 y/o calling life long Pats fans "trolls" and "delusional"  , when you cant find ONE post of mine where Im bashing the Pats needlessly. Fact is you look like a fool , your wrong and cant admit it. Jeez get a life , how long have you been on here today 7 hours already. Go get a job you loser.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Meriweather is still lacking the cerebral aspect of the position.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Observe this post.

This is the proper way to express your belief that some guy sucks.

Didn't any of you ever see Mr. Saturday Night?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]lol makes me kinda want to pull up the old Meri threads to see who was going to the mat for him and absolutely killing me doing so. But being right is good enough. No need to be petty and spiteful
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Jeez . . .

Your attitude is admirable, but petty and spiteful make up 7/10 of the entire internet.

And you know about the rest.

Foot in mouth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather getting benched. : Yeah well I wanted to draft all the best players in the league instead of all the inferior players that got drafted ahead of them but you don't see me rubbing it in everyone's face.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

At least you don't flaunt your genius like everyone else around here. :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Nice. 
    Just one point though. Brown and Barrett wouldn't have even made the Chicago roster. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather getting benched. : I hope you could tell for me it was a purely football stand point. I just didn't like his game at all. I thought he took way to many risks that didn't pay off and was a risk to his fellow players on the field. Even if he had 100 tackles and 6 int's I wouldn't like him if those tackles came because he was out of position allowing the receiver to make a play or knocked another cb out of the way to make the tackle or if he got those ints because he was out of position or because the QB over threw his target (half his ints last year). To me he was a coverage safety and frankly I'd rather have 25 pass defs then a 100 tackles from the guys in the secondary who are suppose to prevent receptions not tackle the receiver once he makes the reception
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

So, Eng, please splain to me how we are so much better at safety position now without Merri and Sanders?  Say what?

18. This post has been removed.