Merrill Hoge sticking up for the Pats??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Merrill Hoge sticking up for the Pats??

Wow. I NEVER thought I'd see the day. Here's a guy that has constantly bashed NE since Spygate erupted and would pick teams that were clearly worse than NE, to beat the Pats. I'd always see him on Sunday NFL Countdown to pick against the Pats.

But if you scroll down to the clip of "Patriots advance to Super Bowl," the ESPN analysts are at their round table and some j@goff starts bashing the Patriots deeming them overrated because they haven't 'beaten a team over .500' all year up until yesterday. Not only is that premise completely false considering the Patriots beat a couple of teams when they were about .500 in the regular season, they just didn't finish about .500, but why is that even relevant? They're in the SUPER BOWL for Christ's sake. My goodness gracious, some of these idiots are unbelievable.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7492636/2012-nfl-playoffs-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-relishes-rematch-vs-new-york-giants

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: Merrill Hoge sticking up for the Pats??

And the Patriot disrespect has begun. All I here the pundits talking about is B-more's dropped pass. Hellloo, it was knocked out of his hand. How about the dropped touch downs by the Pats? How about the bad call on Gronk out of bounds? How about that miracle in interception by the magpies in the endzone? I say, scoreboard mther fer's. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I hope we see more and more disrespect from the media. The more they make us feel like underdogs, the better, IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Maybe people are starting to realize it's more annoying constantly talking about NY and Eli than it is about NE and TFB/BB?