Merry Christmas Rusty!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Merry Christmas Rusty!

I know you mustve busted a gasket watching that game! It took till week 16, but you were finallly right about Brady and Chung!  I tip my cap. Enjoy this week Buddy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Merry Christmas Rusty!

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know you mustve busted a gasket watching that game! It took till week 16, but you were finallly right about Brady and Chung!  I tip my cap. Enjoy this week Buddy.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks Shizzly!  I hope your tree doesn't dry out before tommorrow morning! 

I am sure you're running through an excuse Rolodex right now like your buddies RKarp, ZBellino, Pezzy, Mt Hurl and Babe are doing.

Hey, according to RKarp's "sources" he heard Brady had the trots after some bad sushi the night before in Jax, so he was preoccupied with that during the game, which is why he didn't play well.

Regardless, have yourself a delightful holiday with your family. I hope you get that Antonio Cromartie jersey you have wanted for so long.  

[/QUOTE]

What excuses do I need to look for??  This is your problem, you are always trying to lump posters into categories. I have no idea what anyone else thinks. I Have NO problem with coming out and saying Brady had a bad game, it just doesnt happen every week like you think. Like I said, just enjoy this week. Why would I want a cromratie jersery. last time I checked , you are the only poster here obsessed with the Jets. Ive probably spent less than 2 minutes talking about them ALL year because when a team poses no threat and has no chance, well wheres the fun in that? You are a "kick em when they are down" type of person. Me I have other things to do than worry about a sorry franchise. Have fun ! its all yours this week. I will throw up if I stay here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Brady played poorly yesterday and I'm shocked because a franchise QB in the history of the NFL has ever done that! And to think that this guy calls himself a QB when he doesn't even try to play tackle?? The nerve of this guy. And has anyone ever seen him play outside linebacker or safety? Clearly this a guy isn't doing enough - it gets me sick that he receives these free passes...

And let's not forget he isn't doing the "best job evah!!!" Rebuilding the depth of this team. Just yesterday our depth was lightly tested by one of the worst offenses in the NFL and this hand selected team by Brady looked not so hot. I'm beginning to think Pioli is a better GM than Brady. And that play calling!?  Doesn't this guy know that when we go spread we lose? Every single time! Just look at the Bengals yesterday, they ran Benny 11 times for 10 yards and they lost...why? Because if they only had run Benny more, they would of won...just like us in the Super Bowl...we run him more - we win. It's simple. Oh wait a second....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks Shizzly!  I hope your tree doesn't dry out before tommorrow morning! 

I am sure you're running through an excuse Rolodex right now like your buddies RKarp, ZBellino, Pezzy, Mt Hurl and Babe are doing.

Hey, according to RKarp's "sources" he heard Brady had the trots after some bad sushi the night before in Jax, so he was preoccupied with that during the game, which is why he didn't play well.

Regardless, have yourself a delightful holiday with your family. I hope you get that Antonio Cromartie jersey you have wanted for so long.  

[/QUOTE]

What excuses do I need to look for??  This is your problem, you are always trying to lump posters into categories. I have no idea what anyone else thinks. I Have NO problem with coming out and saying Brady had a bad game, it just doesnt happen every week like you think. Like I said, just enjoy this week. Why would I want a cromratie jersery. last time I checked , you are the only poster here obsessed with the Jets. Ive probably spent less than 2 minutes talking about them ALL year because when a team poses no threat and has no chance, well wheres the fun in that? You are a "kick em when they are down" type of person. Me I have other things to do than worry about a sorry franchise. Have fun ! its all yours this week. I will throw up if I stay here.

[/QUOTE]

False on the Jets thing. MANY, MANY have enjoyed their downfall, starting threads and enjoying it, alongside myself.

And no, me being right this whole time, with a very select few here who mysteriously look to blame BB as GM and coach over holding Brady accountable, is really the problem.

Just think, all you had to do what admit I was right this whole tiime and we could have avoided these personal feuds. Insetad, you and your buddies make up likes about what I say/have said, twisting words, etc, and try to align, to mock me to gain control back.  It's pathetic. And, don't play coy. You very well know the 5-10 who post here you ride along these threads with trying to mock me here.

There are two categories: Your group with trolls and myself and others who just want to be honest and talk Pats here.

You can't hide now. We've all seen it. You've lost, so if this is your way of admitting it, then so be it.

Look at the thread that Babe started for example.  That's a deflection attempt to distract from Babe saying "Brady had a bad game and its on him". Instead, he uses his own thread to blame more so the quality of Brady's receivers vs the 2-12 Jags after they scored 28 points in 14 minutes vs SF and laid waste to Houston the week earlier.  He only frames things to suit his agenda, which is clearly a raging man lust for Tom Brady. If Babe has initimate feelings for Tom Brady, that's his business.  I think the board just wishes he'd come forward and say that's why he goes to such lengths to defend him when he plays a lot WORSE during games then people want to admit. Bloated stats in a easy offensive NFL where QBs like Christian Ponder play GREAT vs Houston in Houston can't shield how Brady sometimes plays over large chunks of games.

The fact is, your group who you ally with, along with trolls like Phat Rex, etc, have all been bludgeoned by me at one tiime or another and you selfishly tried to run from that like a child.

Most adults would just say "you were right, let's hope they can do what is needed to be consistent".

But, nope, it's that meanie BB and let;s make excuses after excuses after excuse every year for Brady and the shotgun spread when the other team's D is sitting on the formula to beat it.

[/QUOTE]

Are you really this dumb?  Serious question. I just told you that I havent spent time thinking about them and thats your response??  Once again s l ow l y    f o r    y o u. I a m   o n l y    s p e a k i n g   f o r   m y s e l f!  S E E K    H E L P!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady played poorly yesterday and I'm shocked because a franchise QB in the history of the NFL has ever done that! And to think that this guy calls himself a QB when he doesn't even try to play tackle?? The nerve of this guy. And has anyone ever seen him play outside linebacker or safety? Clearly this a guy isn't doing enough - it gets me sick that he receives these free passes...

And let's not forget he isn't doing the "best job evah!!!" Rebuilding the depth of this team. Just yesterday our depth was lightly tested by one of the worst offenses in the NFL and this hand selected team by Brady looked not so hot. I'm beginning to think Pioli is a better GM than Brady. And that play calling!?  Doesn't this guy know that when we go spread we lose? Every single time! Just look at the Bengals yesterday, they ran Benny 11 times for 10 yards and they lost...why? Because if they only had run Benny more, they would of won...just like us in the Super Bowl...we run him more - we win. It's simple. Oh wait a second....

[/QUOTE]

Hey, did you see Cincy beat Pitt yesterday?  The only RB behind Peterson the last month in the entire NFL in yards is Benny.  They used just enough of a run game to keep Pitt honest and didn't care about running obsessive shotgun spreads.

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the game? Those 6 points the Bengals offense put up sure was impressive

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, did you see Cincy beat Pitt yesterday?  The only RB behind Peterson the last month in the entire NFL in yards is Benny.  They used just enough of a run game to keep Pitt honest and didn't care about running obsessive shotgun spreads.

Hmm, gee, we sure could have used him in the 2nd half of the SB after he was used so well on the ONLY scoring drive out of halftime!

You won't win, Hurlie. You won't.  You lost a long, long time ago. But, you enjoy your holiday, too.   Expecting an Easy Bake Oven this Xmas?

[/QUOTE]

I know ten yards from Benny made the difference!! Right?

You have a good holiday too. Santa bringing you nitrogen to fill up your blow up doll? Treat yourself...why settle for oxygen?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

False on the Jets thing. MANY, MANY have enjoyed their downfall, starting threads and enjoying it, alongside myself.

And no, me being right this whole time, with a very select few here who mysteriously look to blame BB as GM and coach over holding Brady accountable, is really the problem.

Just think, all you had to do what admit I was right this whole tiime and we could have avoided these personal feuds. Insetad, you and your buddies make up likes about what I say/have said, twisting words, etc, and try to align, to mock me to gain control back.  It's pathetic. And, don't play coy. You very well know the 5-10 who post here you ride along these threads with trying to mock me here.

There are two categories: Your group with trolls and myself and others who just want to be honest and talk Pats here.

You can't hide now. We've all seen it. You've lost, so if this is your way of admitting it, then so be it.

Look at the thread that Babe started for example.  That's a deflection attempt to distract from Babe saying "Brady had a bad game and its on him". Instead, he uses his own thread to blame more so the quality of Brady's receivers vs the 2-12 Jags after they scored 28 points in 14 minutes vs SF and laid waste to Houston the week earlier.  He only frames things to suit his agenda, which is clearly a raging man lust for Tom Brady. If Babe has initimate feelings for Tom Brady, that's his business.  I think the board just wishes he'd come forward and say that's why he goes to such lengths to defend him when he plays a lot WORSE during games then people want to admit. Bloated stats in a easy offensive NFL where QBs like Christian Ponder play GREAT vs Houston in Houston can't shield how Brady sometimes plays over large chunks of games.

The fact is, your group who you ally with, along with trolls like Phat Rex, etc, have all been bludgeoned by me at one tiime or another and you selfishly tried to run from that like a child.

Most adults would just say "you were right, let's hope they can do what is needed to be consistent".

But, nope, it's that meanie BB and let;s make excuses after excuses after excuse every year for Brady and the shotgun spread when the other team's D is sitting on the formula to beat it.

[/QUOTE]

Are you really this dumb?  Serious question. I just told you that I havent spent time thinking about them and thats your response??  Once again s l ow l y    f o r    y o u. I a m   o n l y    s p e a k i n g   f o r   m y s e l f!  S E E K    H E L P!!!

[/QUOTE]

Classic backpedal.   I am sorry your anal cavity is sore after my Cromartie zinger in your direction. I guess you didn't like that one, but hey, not everyone can wildly and stupidly have that many kids out wedlock, hey Shizzly?

You  tried to tell me only I was obsessed with the Jets demise and that's patently FALSE. Please read books to sharpen your comprehension.

[/QUOTE]

Cukoo Cukooo Cukooo, thats all I really have to say. Whats classic is you saying "classic backpedal" while you backpedal once again like a monkey at a circus.  This is why Im gonna let you have your day because you are too insane for me to debate with you. Hows that old saying,. Dont argue with a fool because bystanders wont know who is the fool. Well in this case they would, because everyone watches you make a fool out of yourself daily but still may be some newbies comin on,. so have at it! Im done because as usual, you resort to "Mis-Direction" when made to look foolish! lol. Jets fan!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think Benny's stat line was 15 carries for 14 yards (0.9 ypc), with a long of 4 yards, which is just horrendous.  In fairness, I guess, Adrian Peterson once had an even worse game (against SF in his rookie year) where he was 14 for 3 (0.2 ypc) with a long of 4 yards.  Of course, he was splitting carries with Chester Taylor back then and Minnesota had gotten out to a big lead early, so they were running to eat clock.   

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, did you see Cincy beat Pitt yesterday?  The only RB behind Peterson the last month in the entire NFL in yards is Benny.  They used just enough of a run game to keep Pitt honest and didn't care about running obsessive shotgun spreads.

Hmm, gee, we sure could have used him in the 2nd half of the SB after he was used so well on the ONLY scoring drive out of halftime!

You won't win, Hurlie. You won't.  You lost a long, long time ago. But, you enjoy your holiday, too.   Expecting an Easy Bake Oven this Xmas?

[/QUOTE]

You have a good holiday too. Santa bringing you nitrogen to fill up your blow up doll? Treat yourself...why settle for oxygen?

[/QUOTE]

No. It's because they never stopped showing the run which opened up throwing lanes for Dalton. I watched the game, you didn't.  I know you didn't.  You dont have Direct TV.  lol

[/QUOTE]

Hahah. I do too have direct TV HD. I have one in the computer room connected to a 47 inch lcd and another in the family room above the fire place connected to a 53 inch lcd and I'm thinking of buying one of those 120 inch LCD's and putting the old Direct into it so I can watch Chung look lost in coverage in real life proportions.

Seriously have a nice Christmas...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Benny's stat line was 15 carries for 14 yards (0.9 ypc), with a long of 4 yards, which is just horrendous.  In fairness, I guess, Adrian Peterson once had an even worse game (against SF in his rookie year) where he was 14 for 3 (0.2 ypc) with a long of 4 yards.  Of course, he was splitting carries with Chester Taylor back then and Minnesota had gotten out to a big lead early, so they were running to eat clock.   

[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, Pitt loading up to stop their run game is why Dalton didnt turn it over and they ate clock, he had great throwing lanes constantly with many huge 3rd down conversions, and winning field posiition.  A pick 6 by Leon Hall was a field posiiton win situation from Cincy's offense.  

Our offense sucks donkey balls  in this area, hurting our D. 

Keep looking at the stats.  You'll never win doing that.   lol

[/QUOTE]

Dude. 

Dalton threw 2 interceptions ... so saying he didn't turn the ball over is a flat out lie.

Cinccy passed 41(41!!!!!!!!) times. They ran it 16 times. 

Now this is "just enough" and a "well called game."

Come on. This is EXACTLY what you talk about all the time. If NE played this game you would be *howling* about how the defense bailed them out and the offense stinks. How can you even make these comments and look at yourself in the mirror?

Here is it in a nutshell everyone ... when NE wins ... it's the defense winning it, even if the score is 40-33 .... when they loses its the offenses fault even if it's 33-40 ... when it's close its the defense obviously. Got it everyone? Now no one has to tune in the for the weekly repetition. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. It's because they never stopped showing the run which opened up throwing lanes for Dalton. I watched the game, you didn't.  I know you didn't.  You dont have Direct TV.  lol

[/QUOTE]

Hahah. I do too have direct TV HD. I have one in the computer room connected to a 47 inch lcd and another in the family room above the fire place connected to a 53 inch lcd and I'm thinking of buying one of those 120 inch LCD's and putting the old Direct into it so I can watch Chung look lost in coverage in real life proportions.

Seriously have a nice Christmas...

[/QUOTE]

lol

I think you should buy an extra set of oven mitts and keep them in your car in case you forgot them for class.

Did you watch the Cincy/Pitt game, though?  No, you didn't. I was toggling back and forth between the two, so I saw what Cincy did in terms of approach against Pitt.  It was a very well called game.

[/QUOTE]

41 passes to 16 runs is "well called" now? Are you seriously handing this to the forum after the last two years of rules about ... you need to get your lead back 20+, never go over 40 passes. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

crickets....lol

Rusty has retreated back to his lab to conjure up more lies in light of this most recent foolish talk that makes him look like a hypocrite.  What else is new...so goes the fabulous life of Rusty where you never have to be accountable, rather just go log into an alternate account and Deny, Deny, Deny....

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

What?  Maybe you should get a life on XMas Eve, Shizzles.  I know you're readying for that shift at 7-11 down on the corner, but still.

How many passes did Brady have in the loss to SF? Over 40. Why?  Because he threw too much early, had two god awful INTs, and they abanonded the run.   SF had numerous short fields to work with over and over.

We ain't winning a SB with that kind of an offense, one that only shows up for a half.  You think it will happen, as do your board buddies who own Brady Fat heads in every room of their basement, but it's not happening.

That's 2 weeks in a row where the offense was asleep in the first half and 2 out of the last 4 games the D won the game for the offense (Miami and Jax).   Imagine if Brady wasn't busy tossing terrible passes for INTs in the SF game?

[/QUOTE]

Why are talking to me like I call the plays??  your responses are always off topic and irrelevant like you.  Talk to  BB who doesnt have control of the team after 10 plus years....Boy, and to think they call this guy the best in the biz but cant control his team. Sort of like you boasting that high I.Q. but cant win one single football debate...lol

You may be right about not winning, but you can bet the defense and special teams will play a part in the outcome too, just remember that. The D hasnt WON ANY playoff Games for US and there in lies the problem buddy.  We all know we can cruise thru reg. season but....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What?  Maybe you should get a life on XMas Eve, Shizzles.  I know you're readying for that shift at 7-11 down on the corner, but still.

How many passes did Brady have in the loss to SF? Over 40. Why?  Because he threw too much early, had two god awful INTs, and they abanonded the run.   SF had numerous short fields to work with over and over.

We ain't winning a SB with that kind of an offense, one that only shows up for a half.  You think it will happen, as do your board buddies who own Brady Fat heads in every room of their basement, but it's not happening.

That's 2 weeks in a row where the offense was asleep in the first half and 2 out of the last 4 games the D won the game for the offense (Miami and Jax).   Imagine if Brady wasn't busy tossing terrible passes for INTs in the SF game?

[/QUOTE]

Why are talking to me like I call the plays??  your responses are always off topic and irrelevant like you.  Talk to  BB who doesnt have control of the team after 10 plus years....Boy, and to think they call this guy the best in the biz but cant control his team. Sort of like you boasting that high I.Q. but cant win one single football debate...lol

You may be right about not winning, but you can bet the defense and special teams will play a part in the outcome too, just remember that. The D hasnt WON ANY playoff Games for US and there in lies the problem buddy.  We all know we can cruise thru reg. season but....

[/QUOTE]

i think brady ran over rusty's dog

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

He got hit a lot and the ints were partially due to the receivers allwing the cb's to cut in front.

It was a team effort just as when they win it is a team effort and not all
    Brady's doing.