message for Jets & Jints fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: message for Jets & Jints fans

If you knew anything about dustcover you would be laughing right now.

Well done, dustcover!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The utter beauty of the ny/nj types assuming their perceived superiority but not realizing it is an inferiority issue.  Ny/nj is a crappy place compared to the superior boston/ne confirmed by thousands if not millions of visitors.

Hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

ah and here comes Queenie to spread his particular brand of fanatical stupidity!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the Patriots in the playoffs and about to secure a bye, I would like to address the New York fans, particularly those of the Jets who now apparently have Rex for another year. 

To those who have been such a constant  irritant on this forum throughout the season, may I offer my sincere condolences as to the plight of your respective team.

[/QUOTE]

As a founding member of the "Pat's Daddy's Club" i appreciate ur sincere condolences

[/QUOTE]

Someone's angry. Have fun watching the pats in the playoffs while the Giants are at home watching for the 2nd straight year :) 

[/QUOTE]

angry? Nah disappointed sure...but as the de facto King here I never really get too angry : )

[/QUOTE]

6 and 10.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you knew anything about dustcover you would be laughing right now.

Well done, dustcover!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you TFB12.  It's a relief and a pleasure to know that at least one PATS fan is in my zone and recognizes this post for what it is.

And to you sir, a very healthy and prosperous New Year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

But you are rooting for the Jets today like all us Pats fans should??? Right? Bleep the Dolphins. I want the Chargers of the 4 teams left for the wild card.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

To the Jets fans:

HAPPY 45th

To Jints:

Congratulations on E-Lie and the Gi Aints winning a whopping 7 games. Can't spell Eliminated without Eli!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

• HeygangLH
    • First: 11/18/2013
    • Last: 12/29/2013

Bills 31-pats 21

well informed...enuff said

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many threads about injuries are in here today?

Stand by -I'll go check and get right back to everybody!

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Better question... how many inane posts will you have today? Better question (they will be much easier to count) how many relevant posts will you make today?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Ghosty -How are ya pal-I'll be spending the day in the greatest City in the World today. A delicious day with the little lady-Dinner and a show then a few cocktails topped by a wonderful night in a 5 star hotel.

What will you be doing all day?

I know what you will be doing-Posting inane opinions about what you think the pats should do to win and never failing to mention the injury excuse as often as you can.

Have fun w that and I will check back in on Wednesday or Thurday. until then...

Y'all have a Happy New Year now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

LOL... you have quite the imagination. Enjoy your fantasy world today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Better question... how many inane posts will you have today? Better question (they will be much easier to count) how many relevant posts will you make today?

[/QUOTE]

Ah...I hate to tell you, you can't count something that doesn't exist!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

By Michael J. Fensom/The Star-Ledger The Star-Ledger
    Follow on Twitter
    on December 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM, updated December 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM

jets stock jets stock

Following Sunday’s season finale against the Miami Dolphins, Antonio Cromartie is among numerous members of the Jets organization venturing into an uncertain future.

Cromartie’s season has been derailed by a nagging injury to his right hip. The cornerback has said his speed has been compromised as a result. So has his status among the NFL’s top cornerbacks after Cromartie made the Pro Bowl in 2012. Despite leading the team with three interceptions, receivers have repeatedly beaten Cromartie this season, opening up an avenue to split apart the Jets’ defense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah...I hate to tell you, you can't count something that doesn't exist!

[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The utter beauty of the ny/nj types assuming their perceived superiority but not realizing it is an inferiority issue.  Ny/nj is a crappy place compared to the superior boston/ne confirmed by thousands if not millions of visitors.

Hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

ah and here comes Queenie to spread his particular brand of fanatical stupidity!

[/QUOTE]

You mean like guaranteeing the Giants would win 10 games?  That kind of fanatical stupidity?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean like guaranteeing the Giants would win 10 games?  That kind of fanatical stupidity?

[/QUOTE]

You know they just opened up a soup kitchen in times just for jets fans and the speciality is crybaby soup  thats full of tears from decades of disappointment and frustration lol they even giving out free fat airbags of ballons of rex ryan so come one come all jets fans get your soup why it's still hot lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

Ghosty -How are ya pal-I'll be spending the day in the greatest City in the World today. A delicious day with the little lady-Dinner and a show then a few cocktails topped by a wonderful night in a 5 star hotel.

What will you be doing all day?

I know what you will be doing-Posting inane opinions about what you think the pats should do to win and never failing to mention the injury excuse as often as you can.

Have fun w that and I will check back in on Wednesday or Thurday. until then...

Y'all have a Happy New Year now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Good thinking Leon.  Use up those benefits.  Enjoy the Jr Mints and the free movie.