message for Jets & Jints fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

message for Jets & Jints fans

With the Patriots in the playoffs and about to secure a bye, I would like to address the New York fans, particularly those of the Jets who now apparently have Rex for another year. 

To those who have been such a constant  irritant on this forum throughout the season, may I offer my sincere condolences as to the plight of your respective team.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: message for Jets & Jints fans

I wish I could hand out bottles of self-esteem so these folks would go away. We really don't need them here, but they need to be here evidently for some psychological reason. 

I think it has something to do with childhood experiences like this that are still knawing away...and the Internet serves as an equally childish way to push back and pathetically attempt to make up for prior humiliations.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish I could hand out bottles of self-esteem so these folks would go away. We really don't need them here, but they need to be here evidently for some psychological reason. 

I think it has something to do with childhood experiences like this that are still knawing away...and the Internet serves as an equally childish way to push back and pathetically attempt to make up for prior humiliations.

[/QUOTE]

+10

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

understand your point of view. however, some of us are Pats fans, and football fans in general, and have an interest because;

-we watched Parcells/BB head off to the Jets after the GB SB loss and followed them with the Jets. And we watched the BB reverse coming back to the PAts.

-the Jets are in the AFC East and we get to see these AFC teams quite often and become familiar with the players and coaches

-the close proximity to NY for those of us in NE allow us to also attend to some NY Jets/Jints games

following these teams, their relationship to the Pats (Jets), and admiring some of the players and their performance(Revis was outstanding to watch when playing for the Jets) as well as some of the coaches (Rex has done a great job this year with that talent), does not make us trolls, lesser Pats fans or board instigators.

I would contend there are Pats fans here that are bigger idiots than some of the Pats fans who comment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the Patriots in the playoffs and about to secure a bye, I would like to address the New York fans, particularly those of the Jets who now apparently have Rex for another year. 

To those who have been such a constant  irritant on this forum throughout the season, may I offer my sincere condolences as to the plight of your respective team.

[/QUOTE]

As a founding member of the "Pat's Daddy's Club" i appreciate ur sincere condolences

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As a founding member of the "Pat's Daddy's Club" i appreciate ur sincere condolences

[/QUOTE]

Someone's angry. Have fun watching the pats in the playoffs while the Giants are at home watching for the 2nd straight year :) 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh btw the above is not my reason for being here just another of the brilliant social commentary I am known for...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Considering how often "out of town" posters will flood this forum with their "condolences" when the Pats lose, you are welcome!  (-;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well it's better they do it this way than another way. Gee no sympathy for those picked on and bullied as kids? Says a lot about u doesn't it? See that's why Columbine had one positive in that suddenly the punks and bullies and jock ***holes had to think twice because maybe one of their victims might come back the next day and blow their head off...a good thing don't u think? : )

[/QUOTE]

There was no positive in columbine besides the fact that the perps turned the gun on themselves and saved some tax dollars .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Someone's angry. Have fun watching the pats in the playoffs while the Giants are at home watching for the 2nd straight year :) 

[/QUOTE]

angry? Nah disappointed sure...but as the de facto King here I never really get too angry : )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh btw the above is not my reason for being here just another of the brilliant social commentary I am known for...

[/QUOTE]

You, my friend, are a legend in your own mind. Belichick is Oedipus to your Giant daddy complex.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well it's better they do it this way than another way. Gee no sympathy for those picked on and bullied as kids? Says a lot about u doesn't it? See that's why Columbine had one positive in that suddenly the punks and bullies and jock ***holes had to think twice because maybe one of their victims might come back the next day and blow their head off...a good thing don't u think? : )

[/QUOTE]

There was no positive in columbine besides the fact that the perps turned the gun on themselves and saved some tax dollars .

[/QUOTE]

my comments stand-definitely a positive and wish those bullied and picked on and humiliated thought if doing it years before...decades before

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

understand your point of view. however, some of us are Pats fans, and football fans in general, and have an interest because;

-we watched Parcells/BB head off to the Jets after the GB SB loss and followed them with the Jets. And we watched the BB reverse coming back to the PAts.

-the Jets are in the AFC East and we get to see these AFC teams quite often and become familiar with the players and coaches

-the close proximity to NY for those of us in NE allow us to also attend to some NY Jets/Jints games

following these teams, their relationship to the Pats (Jets), and admiring some of the players and their performance(Revis was outstanding to watch when playing for the Jets) as well as some of the coaches (Rex has done a great job this year with that talent), does not make us trolls, lesser Pats fans or board instigators.

I would contend there are Pats fans here that are bigger idiots than some of the Pats fans who comment.

[/QUOTE]

rkarp ur a good man

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my comments stand-definitely a positive and wish those bullied and picked on and humiliated thought if doing it years before...decades before

[/QUOTE]

Well you are right that bullying is an unfortunate part of society, but being bullied doesn't give you the right to commit genocide on your school.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Considering how often "out of town" posters will flood this forum with their "condolences" when the Pats lose, you are welcome!  (-;

[/QUOTE]

be fair I don't "gloat" and I give bellichick and Brady their due...i talk football and offer opinions a lot more than troll

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well you are right that bullying is an unfortunate part of society, but being bullied doesn't give you the right to commit genocide on your school.

[/QUOTE]

fair enough

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

be fair I don't "gloat" and I give bellichick and Brady their due...i talk football and offer opinions a lot more than troll

[/QUOTE]

You dont gloat? Ha! Look at your handle.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, my friend, are a legend in your own mind. Belichick is Oedipus to your Giant daddy complex.

[/QUOTE]

hahaha maybe u have a point un there somewhere but even if u don't a great post!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are correct...  I did say "out of town" and not pointing to you.  Anyway, you get your digs in when called for...  Imagine, Eli Manning has more rings than his "all - world" brother and could stay that way for a while.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

come on I mean the every day posts and discussion...i usually talk football and keep in on topic...i DO provide a much needed temper of u Pats fans arrogance from time to time. : )

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Subtle dig, you bet!  Don't need ANY words to remind Pats fans every time you post about those two bad memories.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are correct...  I did say "out of town" and not pointing to you.  Anyway, you get your digs in when called for...  Imagine, Eli Manning has more rings than his "all - world" brother and could stay that way for a while.

[/QUOTE]

yeah it is amazing but it points out a fact u pats fans harp on and I have to agree with for the most part: Peyton is an all timer maybe the best reg season QB ever but he is not that good in the clutch...Peyton got more talent but Eli got the ""clutch gene"

25. This post has been removed.