Miami/Atlanta

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Miami/Atlanta

Great win by our boys today! I'm glad to be one of the fans who was not doom-and-gloom after the first two weeks (and first two wins).

Anyone watching Miami/Atlanta? Not particularly impressed with either team although Atlanta at the Dome next week is going to be a TREMENDOUS test for our defense and maturity (road environment for the defense and the young offense).

I think Gronk plays next week too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Miami/Atlanta

Tannehill throwing picks off his back foot. HAHA.

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." --- Harvey Dent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I'm following it on my laptop. Tannehill was playing well (it seems), but just threw a pick. It has been a close game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

the game is tied!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dang Atlanta just moving the ball with easy after a 1st and 20 on their own 10....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Miami just scored to win it. I think the Pats can beat Atlanta next week.  Certainly an interesting start to the season.  Miami overrated, Atlanta underachieving, SF underachieving, many teams done after 3 games, etc.

I don't think we can call Miami "overrated" when they are 3-0, especially after beating the Falcons (who, despite their record, are still a good team). They have beaten higher quality teams than we have so far.

I'm no Miami defender, but I don't think we can say they're overrated until there is some clear evidence of it (ex: If a couple of their wins were on fluke plays or mistakes, like the Jets win over Tampa Bay).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Miami just scored to win it. I think the Pats can beat Atlanta next week.  Certainly an interesting start to the season.  Miami overrated, Atlanta underachieving, SF underachieving, many teams done after 3 games, etc.

LOL only Rusty could make a post like this.  How is Miami over-rated?  There 3-0 and in first place.  Did someone anoit them the team of the decade? is that how they are over-rated?  There a good team Rusty.  Deal with it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I would give Miami a bit of credit here, not over-rated at all. They added some top talent and as many stated here if Tannehill progressed well, which he has, Miami would be no pushovers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Its funny how once DCs figure out CK's tendencies and he reverts to an average QB. Smith is solid because he does not make many mistakes; very smart move on KC's part. Its also why I often take an intelligent QB over the sterling physical speciman.

To be honest I am not entirely convinced that ATL is an elite team. That said, they have had some key players dinged up.