Michael Felger: "Baltimore Wins On Sunday"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Michael Felger:

I was driving home from the doctors this afternoon when I heard him say this and I almost drove my car right off the road, until I remembered that Felger is the biggest loser on radio. Then it wasn't so bad. The sick part is his explanation for why we are going to lose (Gronk and Jones). First off we've been playing without Gronk for 2 months and we have been playing without Jones for nearly as long. Last year when we beat them in the playoffs our secondary wasn't this good and we didn't have Lloyd or the runners we have now. I mean we could lose, but this dope goes on the radio and says it??

He's not as bad as that drunk Deossie, but this is pretty bad. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was driving home from the doctors this afternoon when I heard him say this and I almost drove my car right off the road, until I remembered that Felger is the biggest loser on radio. Then it wasn't so bad. The sick part is his explanation for why we are going to lose (Gronk and Jones). First off we've been playing without Gronk for 2 months and we have been playing without Jones for nearly as long. Last year when we beat them in the playoffs our secondary wasn't this good and we didn't have Lloyd or the runners we have now. I mean we could lose, but this dope goes on the radio and says it??

He's not as bad as that drunk Deossie, but this is pretty bad. 

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya Mt--the one thing I will say in Felger's defense is he can at least laugh at himself when someone calls him out--but DeOssie is a first ballot DB hall of famer, i turn the chanel as soon as hear his voice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Shaughnessy of radio.  An attention whore.  Nothing else.

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  Felger and Mazz don't have much confidence in local Boston teams.  I never watch their tv show if I am ever home but do sometimes listen to them on the radio.  I do enjoy listening to Jermaine Wiggins who is sometimes on 98.5.  He is a great analyst and always very upbeat.