Michael Huff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Michael Huff

Will be playing for Denver Sunday night. Kinda wish we had kicked the tires on him after Gregory went down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Michael Huff

Agree Harvey, Huff never came close to living up to all those lofty expectations. The guy just isn't that good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

we will drop 30 on them easy. absolutely no D. question is.... can we hold them under a reasonable number?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

we will drop 30 on them easy. absolutely no D. question is.... can we hold them under a reasonable number?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not even mad over Carolina, and I am already excited for this match up.  Show character Pats... Show one week at a time baby.  Lets go!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not even mad over Carolina, and I am already excited for this match up.  Show character Pats... Show one week at a time baby.  Lets go!

[/QUOTE]

same man. yeah thet sh1t pissed me off but in the end we played good. offense looks very good and D... eh... but if we beat denver this sunday.... eveeything will be okay. then you know u can play withthe big boys

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Will be playing for Denver Sunday night. Kinda wish we had kicked the tires on him after Gregory went down.

[/QUOTE]

Huff sucks. Denver is so desperate right now because Moore blows and they have no depth or system back ups behind their crappy starter.

[/QUOTE]

I thought desperation was Ebner getting non special teams snaps?