Michael Irvin a rapist?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Michael Irvin a rapist?

Just heard it on Sportscenter. I don't think it's been confirmed yet but would it surprise anyone out there? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Michael Irvin a rapist?

Irvin almost redeemed himself. Read Boys Will Be Boys. It wouldn't surpise me, but I would be somewhat disappointed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Yeah sure it happened back in 2007 and she never filed a criminal lawsuit. Just a civil lawsuit out of the Blue. Get a clue

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I will reserve any judgement until there is more info.  At this point it's just an accusation, which could be true or could be an attempt to get some money from him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Once, in the before time . . .   in the long, long ago, Irvin was reported to have asked, "Do you know who I am?" when Walker Texas Ranger busted up his little coke and hookers party. I thought of that when I read about these allegations, and I think, yeah, we have a pretty good idea who you are, Mike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If there is ever a time to presume innocence, it is when a celebrity with a lot of money is accused of sexual assault in a "civil action".  Not saying these guys don't do bad things, that would be crazy to think that.  I'm simply saying that these guys also attract people with bad intentions too.  Who knows what the truth is.

On a related matter, has anyone heard anything new at all on Big Ben's accuser, civil suit?  It's been strangely quiet on that front. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

LOL these posts are too funny coming from the same fanbase that defends any and everything Randy Moss says/does.

Didn't Moss just have some type of a tiff with allegatioins thrown in by a woman in Florida not too long ago?  Gee, I wonder whose side you were all on then . . . .

Sam Adams wrote, "It always seems that type of person eventually returns to what they really are despite immense physical abilities" - EXACTLY the point the rest of the country sees with Moss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~maninCA-I thought it came out almost immediately and was confirmed, That It was an allegation from one of Moss's Former Friends that he hit her, and Her Lawyers contacted His Lawyers and Immediately filed NO criminal charges BUT made a Lawyer-Lawyer Demand saying almost exactly, "We WILL go to the courts and the media-Right before The 2007 AFC Title Game, UNLESS You give us X amount of dollars."  And I thought that Randy Moss, instead went public first with these false allegations in order to clear his name beforehand?  You sure this is the same parallel context?  

Also:
    "Sam Adams wrote, "It always seems that type of person eventually returns to what they really are despite immense physical abilities.'" ~maninCA

I too, saw this on the back of either a Pale Ale or Winter Lager...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Laz;

So basically Moss had an incident of some kind with a woman, who knows what actually went down, his attorneys took care of it for him, and the situation went away.

I'm willing to guess that Irvin (A) had an incident of some kind with a woman, (B) he'll make a statement if necessary (as Moss did) to clear his name, (C) his attorneys will take care of it, and (D) it will go away.

In our legal system anything goes away if you are Randy Moss or Michael Irvin unless there is smoking gun.  I just thought it was funny how people are posting Irvin is scum when the same thing by and large happend with Moss.

Maybe this woman fabricated this entire thing with Irvin as well.