Mike Pouncey Subpoena By MA State Police

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Mike Pouncey Subpoena By MA State Police

"lmao

What morons."

If you find humor in this, I pity you. Hernandez killed a young man and robbed him of his life. Evidently, there were a number of other very sick, sad people involved in the scheme, who have also been brought to justice. Their families are going through incredibly difficult times, and lost in all of this is Hernandez's daughter, who has a shaky and less-than-favorable future, to say the least.

If Pouncey was involved in this or any other crime, it's very unfortunate. Poor decision making by him, no doubt. And he certainly should be punished for whatever wrongdoing he did, but it's not a humorous situation, nor is it classy to call them "morons". These comments reflect very poorly on you Rusty, and show how you're completely out-of-touch with the magnitude and significance of the situation... that, and/or you're an insensitive jerk. But I can't say I'm surprised. 

Your agenda has gone too far. Time to step back and take a break. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After the game.  My hunch was correct, except it's not drugs. It's guns.

They ((hernandez and pouncey) were involved in an inter-state gun ring a la Ordell Robie in Jackie Brown. lmao

What morons.

How much did the Dolphins know? Will the media approach the Dolphins GM and harrass for weeks on end, pretending they should have known?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20131027/mike-pouncey-subpoena-grand-jury-aaron-hernandez/

[/QUOTE]

WOW...the pouncey boys were suppossedly involved in the original AH brsuh up in Fla that led to some guys being shot ,up after a fight in the bar...this sounds plausible..LMFAO....I wonder if he was served today at the stadium BEFORE the game...LMFAO.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

"lmao

What morons."

If you find humor in this, I pity you. Hernandez killed a young man and robbed him of his life. Evidently, there were a number of other very sick, sad people involved in the scheme, who have also been brought to justice. Their families are going through incredibly difficult times, and lost in all of this is Hernandez's daughter, who has a shaky and less-than-favorable future, to say the least.

If Pouncey was involved in this or any other crime, it's very unfortunate. Poor decision making by him, no doubt. And he certainly should be punished for whatever wrongdoing he did, but it's not a humorous situation, nor is it classy to call them "morons". These comments reflect very poorly on you Rusty, and show how you're completely out-of-touch with the magnitude and significance of the situation... that, and/or you're an insensitive jerk. But I can't say I'm surprised. 

I LOVE IT...he IS a moron...didn't you leave once?..maybe you should go again if you can't handle it....people do stupid things and some lose their life...it's not the death I laugh at, it's the stupidity of those killing others when they think they can't be touched that's quite ironic to the point of laughter...I feel sorry for you if you wear the weight of the world for each death in the world...did you feel bad for the Boston Bomber? I hate the guy, and I would never laff over the people killed and maimed by him, but I'll laugh my ballz off when he gets a needle stuck in his arm...hearing that he ran over his own brother was a bonus, and YES, I said "what a Moron", and I laffed like heck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"lmao

What morons."

[/QUOTE]

Just another of the many "I Hate Rusty" club....if it wasn't him who started the thread, you'd never had made the comment...admit it...if you have the nads...be honest

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Back in July the OP was on a rant about every AH thread that got started.  The premise was that he was no longer a Patriot, BB and Kraft had addressed the situation, and we should let matters rest.

So now the OP starts a thread tied into the AH situation about a guy who never was a Patriot.

You can't make it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Speaking of periodic trial updates: check this out.

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/witness-emerges-in-hernandez-double-murder-but/100/6867164

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Back in July the OP was on a rant about every AH thread that got started.  The premise was that he was no longer a Patriot, BB and Kraft had addressed the situation, and we should let matters rest.

So now the OP starts a thread tied into the AH situation about a guy who never was a Patriot.

You can't make it up.

[/QUOTE]

I believe quify was running around the board proclaiming AH's innocence because the police didn't arrest him immediately.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After the game.  My hunch was correct, except it's not drugs. It's guns.

They ((hernandez and pouncey) were involved in an inter-state gun ring a la Ordell Robie in Jackie Brown. lmao

What morons.

How much did the Dolphins know? Will the media approach the Dolphins GM and harrass for weeks on end, pretending they should have known?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20131027/mike-pouncey-subpoena-grand-jury-aaron-hernandez/

[/QUOTE

According to Fox 25 News in Boston, this is not about interstate gun running rather the Mass State Police are curious about the photo of Pouncey's and AH together as AH brandishes a Glock. A Glock was the weapon used in the Lloyd murder and shell casings with Glock signatures were found at the crime scene and in the vehicle used by AH. And these shell casing match! No doubt they want to ask the Pouncey's what they know about this Glock to tie AH further to murder.

The police are really on this case to the max. Despite what AH's attorneys say about it all the evidence being circumstantial, it all adds up to some very powerful evidence against Hernandez. Even though Hern has top attorneys and one only needs 1 juror to have reasonable doubt to go free, it is doubtful to me that will occur. I think he will be convicted of the murder.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Nothing unusual about this at all. MSP wants to talk to Pouncey. I'm sure they contacted him and spoke to his attorney, who made them aware that Pouncey would be in their jurisdiction on the date and time of the game and most likely requested that he be served him after the game, to avoid the Dolphins locker room becoming a media scene. I guarantee Pouncey had full knowledge that this was going to happen well before hand.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

According to Fox 25 News in Boston, this is not about interstate gun running rather the Mass State Police are curious about the photo of Pouncey's and AH together as AH brandishes a Glock. A Glock was the weapon used in the Lloyd murder and shell casings with Glock signatures were found at the crime scene and in the vehicle used by AH. And these shell casing match! No doubt they want to ask the Pouncey's what they know about this Glock to tie AH further to murder.

The police are really on this case to the max. Despite what AH's attorneys say about it all the evidence being circumstantial, it all adds up to some very powerful evidence against Hernandez. Even though Hern has top attorneys and one only needs 1 juror to have reasonable doubt to go free, it is doubtful to me that will occur. I think he will be convicted of the murder.  

you didn't catch on that Crusty was makin stuff up?

[/QUOTE]

Rusty was not making anything up. The gunning running theory was initially reported by several news outlets. Fox 25 broke the story that it is really about wanting to question Pouncey about AH and the Glock.