Mike Reiss on Brady's decline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Mike Reiss on Brady's decline

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reiss is a Brady Apologist, so he's not a good source.   I've never once seen him be critical. If he is, he always ties it to someone else on the team, lesseing the blow of the real truth about a Brady flaw or mistake.

[/QUOTE]

The fool can't see that he is the same way with his best friend BB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

We're 7-0 this year if BB learns how to put together a better team.

Starting WR's worst in the league.

O-line, sharp decline(exposed)

RB's ineffective and rarely used because they can't get 1 yard when needed.

Defense still giving up huge yardage completions and can't stop a 3rd down, still can't get off the field.

Run D sucks

Pass D sucks

Coach teaching ST's, incorrectly.

That's all on a good day! LOL!

[/QUOTE]

The guy that says we were going to win 9 games this year is blasting BB because we aren't 7-0.  You realize the Pats have only gone 7-0 one time in Brady's tenure right?  LMAO.

BB puts together the number 1 rated offense over a 5 year period and all we hear is that it's because of Brady.  Now all of a sudden we aren't #1 and football becomes a team sport.  The hypocrisy here knows no bounds.

[/QUOTE]

Good job calling out that hypocrite and fraud in Pezzy.  I just had no idea we had so many PAts fans who are gay like Pezzy is. Not that there is anything wrong with it!

[/QUOTE]

Good job agreeing with yourself.

Speaking of gay?  Or are you just sterile?  Is your mom?  How about  BB?

Those appear to be your only options.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think that's accurate.  The thing about Rusty is that he has never been afraid to be critical of TB, compared to the vast majority here who have always reacted to any such criticism as blasphamy.  I've noticed many times when he has acknowledged TB's accomplishments.  Where Rusty gets himself into trouble is that he tends to come across kind of harsh and over the top at times.  Generally though, I have found his concerns about TB to be reasonable.

[/QUOTE]

Go and say one critical thing about BB and watch the Brady basher lose his mind.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

You're such a drama queen. Brady sucks and blows two games for us because he wants to pass more after halftime, and somehow the Jets paying off the refs means the Jets are going to win the division and we're now a 9-7 team?

LMAO!!!

The Jets should be 2-5 without two Goodell-cooked up wins at home.  Do you even watch these games?

Jets are 4-5 at their Bye and won't end up better than 8-8.  7-9 for the Jetsies.

[/QUOTE]

In another thread, you said it was McDaniels who was at fault for the run game.

Make up your mind!

I wish Brady had another tight end option to use.  Earlier you said that Sudfeld had emerged.  Why doesn't Brady throw to him? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For me it is accuracy and Brady's comp % seems to have dropped from around 65%. to about 55%. That is a pretty significant drop regardless of rookie WRs or not. That clearly has to improve for the Pats offense to be more successful. Have seen balls underthrown and overthrown. Timing is key if the QB can't find timing then everything is off. Granted some of it is on WRs and some is on Brady just not making accurate throws. One way could be to run more short passes; screens or short hitches whatever works. Thing is Brady has looked noticably less accurate and that is cause for some concern.

[/QUOTE]

That's all the logical Pats fans have been saying.  I'm not sure what kind of Pats fans we have here that can't criticize Brady.  I go to a Patriots bar here where I live in Virginia and everyone I talk to says the same thing about Brady, he's been terrible this year.  He's not accurate.  His numbers prove it.

[/QUOTE]

If the pats receivers were in the middle of the pack with drops Brady's completion percentage would be over sixty percent 

[/QUOTE]

Did you ever think that a lot of these "drops" aren't really drops?  For example, Dobson not hanging onto the ball in OT with it at his knees running full bore and turning on that back shoulder play, isn't a drop.

That's a low throw at his knees.

Compare that to Brady's back shoulder throw in October of 2003 in Denver when he hit Givens after the BB punt/Safety play to win it late.

Brady is not as accurate as he used to be.  He's lazy, both in his mechanics and reads.

[/QUOTE]

Poor mechanics? you cannot mention a single throw Brady made against the Jets that was thrown with poor mechanics...unless he had some one in his face or hanging on him.

Lazy reads? there were a number of instances where Brady had all day to throw. he looked at options number 4 and 5...NO ONE WAS OPEN!!

This is simply a case of you blatantly telling lies, again, to blast Brady, when the entire offense and coaching staff and GM needs to share the blame...

You also keep mentioning the back shoulder throw to Dobson...that is a basic route for any WR today, yet Dobson clearly ran it incorrectly. He did not plant either foot, nor did he cut off his pattern and turn back...if he did, that pass was perfectly thrown...not only could anyone see that, but even Dierdorf, no fan of the Pats, said it. If you watched the post game show, Troy Brown was clearly and concisely telling us how Dobson ran that route incorrectly.  

You so easily and repeatedly blame Brady, but never once mention how poorly the OL is playing, never once mention the $$$ given to still injured Amendola, and never once mention how the GM has the coach playing rookies starters snaps at WR and never once mention how badly this team needs a check down RB that can catch the ball, but the GM let walk for small $$$ (Woody)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Defense still giving up huge yardage completions and can't stop a 3rd down, still can't get off the field.

Run D sucks

Pass D sucks

[/QUOTE]

The guy that says we were going to win 9 games this year is blasting BB because we aren't 7-0.  You realize the Pats have only gone 7-0 one time in Brady's tenure right?  LMAO.

BB puts together the number 1 rated offense over a 5 year period and all we hear is that it's because of Brady.  Now all of a sudden we aren't #1 and football becomes a team sport.  The hypocrisy here knows no bounds.

[/QUOTE]

Never once said it was all because of Brady, Rusty.  Never once.  But did give him credit for carrying the D for years, because he and the O, did.  FACT!  Stats like 1st ranked O and bottom ranked D, don't lie.

I didn't like the lloyd pick last year and that is it.  I loved the Talib pick.

This is an entirely different situation as TB now has a team of misfits, dropping balls.  The D has improved, until the recent injuries, but going forward.....looks the same as the past 3 years to me.

The truth is, this IS a 9-7 team and I'm not so sure they even take the division unless things improve dramatically.  The JETS suck, remember?  Well, they are one game back.

Chew on that for awhile.

Thank you BB.

[/QUOTE]

You're such a drama queen. Brady sucks and blows two games for us because he wants to pass more after halftime, and somehow the Jets paying off the refs means the Jets are going to win the division and we're now a 9-7 team?

LMAO!!!

The Jets should be 2-5 without two Goodell-cooked up wins at home.  Do you even watch these games?

Jets are 4-5 at their Bye and won't end up better than 8-8.  7-9 for the Jetsies.

[/QUOTE]

What ever happened to the Jets won't win 2 more games?  You know, the bet you lost and welched on. 

Why did the D allow them to march down the field, allow 23, 1st downs?  Why not 12 or 15 or even 20? 

Either they're good or the D sucks or they were out coached.  Which one is it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For me it is accuracy and Brady's comp % seems to have dropped from around 65%. to about 55%. That is a pretty significant drop regardless of rookie WRs or not. That clearly has to improve for the Pats offense to be more successful. Have seen balls underthrown and overthrown. Timing is key if the QB can't find timing then everything is off. Granted some of it is on WRs and some is on Brady just not making accurate throws. One way could be to run more short passes; screens or short hitches whatever works. Thing is Brady has looked noticably less accurate and that is cause for some concern.

[/QUOTE]

That's all the logical Pats fans have been saying.  I'm not sure what kind of Pats fans we have here that can't criticize Brady.  I go to a Patriots bar here where I live in Virginia and everyone I talk to says the same thing about Brady, he's been terrible this year.  He's not accurate.  His numbers prove it.

[/QUOTE]

If the pats receivers were in the middle of the pack with drops Brady's completion percentage would be over sixty percent 

[/QUOTE]

Did you ever think that a lot of these "drops" aren't really drops?  For example, Dobson not hanging onto the ball in OT with it at his knees running full bore and turning on that back shoulder play, isn't a drop.

That's a low throw at his knees.

Compare that to Brady's back shoulder throw in October of 2003 in Denver when he hit Givens after the BB punt/Safety play to win it late.

Brady is not as accurate as he used to be.  He's lazy, both in his mechanics and reads.

[/QUOTE]

Poor mechanics? you cannot mention a single throw Brady made against the Jets that was thrown with poor mechanics...unless he had some one in his face or hanging on him.

Lazy reads? there were a number of instances where Brady had all day to throw. he looked at options number 4 and 5...NO ONE WAS OPEN!!

This is simply a case of you blatantly telling lies, again, to blast Brady, when the entire offense and coaching staff and GM needs to share the blame...

You also keep mentioning the back shoulder throw to Dobson...that is a basic route for any WR today, yet Dobson clearly ran it incorrectly. He did not plant either foot, nor did he cut off his pattern and turn back...if he did, that pass was perfectly thrown...not only could anyone see that, but even Dierdorf, no fan of the Pats, said it. If you watched the post game show, Troy Brown was clearly and concisely telling us how Dobson ran that route incorrectly.  

You so easily and repeatedly blame Brady, but never once mention how poorly the OL is playing, never once mention the $$$ given to still injured Amendola, and never once mention how the GM has the coach playing rookies starters snaps at WR and never once mention how badly this team needs a check down RB that can catch the ball, but the GM let walk for small $$$ (Woody)

[/QUOTE]

He doesnt even believe half the things he says #pathetic

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Run D sucks

Pass D sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good job calling out that hypocrite and fraud in Pezzy.  I just had no idea we had so many PAts fans who are gay like Pezzy is. Not that there is anything wrong with it!

[/QUOTE]

Good job agreeing with yourself.

Speaking of gay?  Or are you just sterile?  Is your mom?  How about  BB?

Those appear to be your only options.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just say pcmIV and myself are the same person?

LOL!

A little desperate these days, aren't we, Pissdispenser?  lmao

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see, everyone who disagrees with you (many) is the same poster but everyone who agrees with you ( not so many) is not.  Got it.  Thanks for clearing that up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Run D sucks

Pass D sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Never once said it was all because of Brady, Rusty.  Never once.  But did give him credit for carrying the D for years, because he and the O, did.  FACT!  Stats like 1st ranked O and bottom ranked D, don't lie.

This is an entirely different situation as TB now has a team of misfits, dropping balls.  The D has improved, until the recent injuries, but going forward.....looks the same as the past 3 years to me.

The truth is, this IS a 9-7 team and I'm not so sure they even take the division unless things improve dramatically.  The JETS suck, remember?  Well, they are one game back.

Chew on that for awhile.

Thank you BB.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

What ever happened to the Jets won't win 2 more games?  You know, the bet you lost and welched on. 

Why did the D allow them to march down the field, allow 23, 1st downs?  Why not 12 or 15 or even 20? 

[/QUOTE]

We never had a bet. Once I saw the refs give you that game vs TB earlier this year, something smelled.

I will not bet when smelly Goodell orders are in play.  

[/QUOTE]

Liar, you specifically said you'd take that bet. WE remember.  Drunks and psychotics, seldom do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady's QBR on Sunday was 29. Less than 40% compl rate with Gronk back.

FACTS

I go by facts and what I see.  Explain to the board how what I just typed are "lies", please.

Do not start up with me, TFB12.  You try to wiggle in here, completely outmatched, to protect your virtual lover, Brady, and then you get completely blasted off the thread.

Stick to the photoshopping only, please. It's what you know and what you are good at.

[/QUOTE]

You go by facts?

Like all the facts you were stating about Amendola until I provided the real facts and proved you wrong. 

And what you see?

Ok, answer me this... In the last 2 Patriots SuperBowls did you see the Giants drive down the field 83 and 88 yards in the final minutes to score TD's to win those last 2 SuperBowls?

Maybe you need to watch what you say around here and stop with all the lies.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, Brady sucked vs Cincy for 13 points. He sucked in AFC title games with that. Or SBs, with 13 or 14 points.

Brady picking his nose for an entire game, not succeeding at literally anything to help our team, is not championship caliber QB work.

Not in 2007, not in 2011, 2012 or even now in 2013.

That's a LONG, LONG string of seasons of patterns to showcase Brady's flawed QB skills for our team.

And, it all started when he got two dominant binkies for the first time in his career in 2007 with Moss and Welker.  

Gronk comes back on Sunday and Braddy sucks staring him down, as a known binky.

The pattern is established. The patter is there and supported.

Our D doesn't blow any lead vs Cincy, the Jets or in those SBs if Brady doesn't suck. That's a fact.

If he's just a good player for us, we win all those games. Otherwise, it takes a lights out defensive effort and multiple turnovers to cover for his poor play.

[/QUOTE]

Of course, you never addressed my response.  You make claims that you go by facts and what you see, I disagree.  I provided two instances that you have argued with me about and you continue to dodge answering them so I will try again.....

You state that you go by facts?

Like all the facts you were stating about Amendola until I provided the real facts and proved you wrong. 

And you state that you go by what you see?

Ok, answer me this... In the last 2 Patriots SuperBowls did you see the Giants drive down the field 83 and 88 yards in the final minutes to score TD's to win those last 2 SuperBowls?

Maybe you need to watch what you say around here and stop with all the lies.  You don't go by facts or what you see, you go by what best fits your agenda.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Reiss is a Brady Apologist, so he's not a good source.   I've never once seen him be critical. If he is, he always ties it to someone else on the team, lesseing the blow of the real truth about a Brady flaw or mistake.

[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff dumbkoff, he was pretty critical of BB's drafting. LMAO@U Megatool.

Another day, another bludgeoning of the village imbecile.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

...Where Rusty gets himself into trouble is that he tends to come across kind of harsh and over the top at times...

[/QUOTE]

Understatement of the eon.........................

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Mike Reiss said Brady's accuracy has been bad this season. That's what everyone has been saying, his accuracy is weak this year. 

What's the argument?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mike Reiss said Brady's accuracy has been bad this season. That's what everyone has been saying, his accuracy is weak this year. 

What's the argument?

[/QUOTE]

Well, he said off, not bad, and there are many, many factors that contribute to that, as noted, it takes 11 guys doing their job, or at least the majority of them as long as the weaknesses aren't exploited.  Sadly this is not the case.

Why is this even a discussion? 

Is there any one here that can dispute that football is not a team sport?

If there IS one guy to blame, it's the person who assembled that team.  Period!

If I hired a bunch of misfits who couldn't get the job done, in order to save a buck, that's on me.  There is no difference

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[/QUOTE]

This is what confuses me.  We all understood that there was going to be bumps a long the way.  I think most down inside thought they'd be pro-bowl types by mid-season, which is totally unrealistic in itself and why posters are complaining.  5-2 with all the injuries and the young guys is a great record.  

[/QUOTE]

Come on Getzo, stop making sense. 

It's hilarious how the hater is getting off like a puppy in a room full of legs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude please shut up forever about Brady. we all get that you dont like him. Brady might not be the most accurate QB thru 7 games this season but it aint all on him, football is a TEAM sport if all the parts are not working in concert or maybe the smallest thing might be out of wack it can definitely make other parts look bad on the team, you love to bash brady let me see you get out there and play QB and have to worry about lineman sacking you and having to get a ball out in a matter of seconds in the smallest spaces, with recivers as green as ours are. I think brady"s accuracy ties in with him knowing the receivers are still learnin on the job and him trying to compensate for any mistakes on the field including his own. if you wanna call that an excuse so be it but let me see some concrete facts to prove otherwise, cause we all just dont know, everybodys eyes can be deceived.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Run D sucks

Pass D sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Chew on that for awhile.

Thank you BB.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We never had a bet. Once I saw the refs give you that game vs TB earlier this year, something smelled.

I will not bet when smelly Goodell orders are in play.  

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did, liar.
    Smelly Goodell had nothing to do with it.

BB not coaching his team correctly and the underwhelming performance of the team did.

The offenses 1/12 did, The D's 55% third down gifts, did.  The 23 first downs, did.

It's always someone else to blame with you.   Brady, Goodell, the refs, the media, the monsoon........One thing it never is, is the master or the other team.

Truth be told, fat Rex pulled the hoodie over BB's eyes.  Too bad!  Accept it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Before making that kind of conclusion, one should consider the possibility that Brady has some undisclosed injury and he is playing hurt. He was hit a lot this season. And it is hard to be super when he did not have reliable targets at receivers, and the O line is not providing good protection ( 5 sacks in the NO game and 4 sacks in the NYJ game)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Reiss is right. The answer is hell No!