Miracle if Talib plays Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Miracle if Talib plays Sunday

Burton, Channel 4 sports stated "barring a miracle Talib will not play Sunday"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Miracle if Talib plays Sunday

Time for Logan Ryan to give it a go, he reminds me a lot of Dennard. Both physical cover corners with slow 40 yards. The Pats don't need to rush Talib back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

I'd rather rest any questionable players ESPECIALLY Talib...............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd rather rest any questionable players ESPECIALLY Talib...............

[/QUOTE]

Logan will do just fine, the Jets don't exactly have a stud WR the Pats have to worry about with Holmes out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time for Logan Ryan to give it a go, he reminds me a lot of Dennard. Both physical cover corners with slow 40 yards. The Pats don't need to rush Talib back.

[/QUOTE]

4.48 vs 4.56... that would be like two full strides. Signficant difference.

Also, Dennard excels at placing his body in good position vs his receiver. Not many are able to do that consistently.

Lastly, he shows that he can time when to look back for the ball. Many good college CBs fail there when they get to the NFL.

I hope you are right about Ryan being like Dennard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also, Dennard excels at placing his body in good position vs his receiver. Not many are able to do that consistently.

Lastly, he shows that he can time when to look back for the ball. Many good college CBs fail there when they get to the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

4.48? Who ran a 4.48? I got a 4.53 for Ryan and a 4.56 for Dennard, not exactly slowpokes in terms of speed, but compared to other CBs? Real slow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

And I never said Logan will be lights out and make BB forget Talib and never want to use him again, I said Logan can hold his own against the Jets. But the Steelers will be a problem, as will Mike Wallace for Miami.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dennardand does not impress as being slow at all