Missed the game....Recap please.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Missed the game....Recap please.

I missed my first game this year.  I read the recap on ESPN and obviously the Pats offense had one of thier best outputs of the season, but how did the defense do?

I saw they only gave up 7pts and it was in the 4th but can someone give me a recap of how they played. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Missed the game....Recap please.

LM fumbled on the opening drive at the one, he was benched for the rest of the game. TB was great, Moss 3 tds,WW 15 catches, Morris ran great. Fred had some reps late. D was stout, TBC another good game, the entire D look active.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Good to hear...Maroney fumbled again!  Man this guy is so hot/cold.  Who had the 2 picks?  Any sacks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Woof!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Defense played well again. Tully was EVERYWHERE: in the QB's face, making plays he had no business making.

Meriweather played a much more fundamentally sound game so he looked good. Had a 50+ yard interception return (not for a TD, though).

Sanders played a great game and made some solid tackles.

We stopped MJD on an early 4th and 1 attempt. Meriweather had a big hit on that play. Overall, we held him down pretty well.

We only had 2 sacks but I think the pass rush was there because we threw Garrard around a bit and hurried him on many occasions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Picks were Meriweather and Springs.  Sacks were TBC and Guyton.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

What was great about the defense was that EVERYONE contributed. Not everyone had as good a game as TBC or Sanders, but everyone who played made an impact of some sort. Good jub guys!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Moss laughed and had fun with the fans....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It went something like this, except there was a Jaguar instead of a Wolf.