Mitt Romney on Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Mitt Romney on Peyton Manning

"ROMNEY: Well, you know I’m surprised to hear that Denver’s thinking about him, they’re — I don’t want him in our neck of the woods, lets put it that way, I don’t want him to go to Miami or to the Jets. But I’ve got a lot of good friends, the owner Miami Dolphins, and the New York Jets — both owners are friends of mine."

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/03/12/443115/romney-nfl-team-owners/

After Romney boasted about his love of NASCAR, he knows a lot of team owners there, you would think that his handlers would install a zipper on his mouth and zip it up tight.  But no, Romney has a lot of friends!  That's the extent to which he understands all of sports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: Mitt Romney on Peyton Manning

In Response to Mitt Romney on Peyton Manning:
    [QUOTE]"ROMNEY: Well, you know I’m surprised to hear that Denver’s thinking about him, they’re — I don’t want him in our neck of the woods, lets put it that way, I don’t want him to go to Miami or to the Jets. But I’ve got a lot of good friends, the owner Miami Dolphins, and the New York Jets — both owners are friends of mine ." http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/03/12/443115/romney-nfl-team-owners/ After Romney boasted about his love of NASCAR, he knows a lot of team owners there, you would think that his handlers would install a zipper on his mouth and zip it up tight.  But no, Romney has a lot of friends!  That's the extent to which he understands all of sports.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]
    YEP, mr. romney is friends of all the common owners.. all his best friends are owners.. this guy is simply clueless out of the ivory tower.. surprised he didn't sa your'll and talk creepily about cheesy grits. he and bama will be the 2 most corporatist candidates in history. at least bama reps a party that takes symbolic views like standing with unions that remotely reps the common man or the masses. let's see GOP has alienated most women (dems should increase their lead from last time from 56-43), most racial minorities, most non-theists, most new immigrants and first generationals, now most of the MASSES. let's see they will dominate the big business owner vote and the multi-generational white male vote esp in the FLYOVER states!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Good thing you can't ship the  American sports teams to China or Romney would have us all rooting for the Peking Ducks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Mitt Romney on Peyton Manning:
    [QUOTE] Good thing you can't ship the  American sports teams to China or Romney would have us all rooting for the Peking Ducks. 
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

LOL!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE] The only problem is the difference between Obama and Romney is  well  NOTHING
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're a middle class citizen there's a huge difference. Mitt's planning to cut taxes on his 'friends' while planning to send troops to Iran. How Mitt plans to pay for this is a mystery only Mitt knows. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

It's ok if he goes to an AFC East team though, because the Patriots have Grobowski and Wes Wekler.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE] The only problem is the difference between Obama and Romney is  well  NOTHING
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

WRONG!!!!.... But there is not a dimes worth of difference betweeN OBAMA and FARRAKHAN !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

All politicians lie.  All politicians twist their positions for votes.  All politicians have their own wealthy friends and donors that they take care of.  When I see people falling on their sword for a politician it makes me laugh.  Every election is about choosing the lesser of two evils, not choosing between good or bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

How little you know.