MNF game (Lack of)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

MNF game (Lack of)

Watched the Pats Philly game  -  
    Gotta say, still not impressed with the running game....
    Def Secondary is still suspect...  lots open voids on the field.
    Defensive Line sieve, Are phillys back that good? although vs Pats 2nd tier players
    Offensive line  -  no running lanes..  allowing lots of QB pressures, Glad TB wasn't out there.
    Mallet did seem to be a smidge better than Hoyer.  not as Paytonesq pouty.

Started the game feeling better about the ability of the team, ended the game wondering ....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: MNF game (Lack of)

HUH.  I watched both of our units line up a majority of 2nd squad guys against the Eagles starters and look decent.  Maybe I'm crazy, but having Brady,Koppen, Mankins, Vollmer, Lloyd, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Welker JUST MAY have helped the offense a bit.  Also some major pieces held out on defense.  As far as I can tell, Eagles were all 1st team guys right into the middle of the 2nd quarter.  And we held our own up to the half.  That is fairly impressive to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

All things considered I thought the defense held up pretty well against the Eagles starters and did quite well in passing situations.  Eagles struggled to convert 3rd downs all night which was a big problem last year.  Fumbles caused two short field TD's.  Could've been better but not too bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: MNF game (Lack of):
    [QUOTE]HUH.  I watched both of our units line up a majority of 2nd squad guys against the Eagles starters and look decent.  Maybe I'm crazy, but having Brady,Koppen, Mankins, Vollmer, Lloyd, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Welker JUST MAY have helped the offense a bit.  Also some major pieces held out on defense.  As far as I can tell, Eagles were all 1st team guys right into the middle of the 2nd quarter.  And we held our own up to the half.  That is fairly impressive to me.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

+1, our subs vs their starters for the most part and the Pats held their own. I'd say that's a small victory

There were some things I would like to see improved but considering what we're talking about here I'd say it wasn't bad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

not only did our second and thirds play the igles firsts for the better part of 3 quarters, the igles were playing for blood, pulling out most of their play-book, trick plays, and even having HEATED confrontations between players and coaches on the side lines about their performance against our scrubs.

Lastly no one realizes that with out TWO red zone turnovers the igles would not have won that game. Now that is a wake up call for them not us.