mo than ever, just NOT buying the BRONCS as a ring winner...period!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: mo than ever, just NOT buying the BRONCS as a ring winner...period!

All they have to do is  produce turn overs during the playoffs. If not, the season is meaningless.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Denver has a real shot and only a real idiot (or someone who doesn't understand math and probability) would say otherwise. They are likely to have a bye week and home field advantage in a weak conference. They have good defensive players coming back later in the year. 

There's no AFC competition right now that is definitively better than them. I do like some NFC teams better, I think we all do, but Denver would only have to play one of those teams. 

Yeah, Denver could come unravelled in the playoffs - but so could we. 

Commie our turnover stats are the kind of silly thing that some peeps here take pride in. I prefer championships. Turnovers are risky to rely on as we have seen, being unable to produce crucial turnovers when it counts in the postseason in recent years. 

Having said that, for the same reason i think Denver has a shot I think we do too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Broncos are a very good team.  The passing game is unbelievable!  WR's know exactly where to be and when to be there.  And their D is doing just fine.  It's like watching 2007 all over again except it's not the Patriots.  The 2007 Pats were amazing!  I'm hoping Manning slows down here soon, especially when it gets cold.  But as of right now, they are the AFC team to beat, no doubt about it. Not sure anyone in the league could beat them today with the exception of the Seahawks.  Hopefully when week 12 rolls around the Pats will be in sync and playing at a high level.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Going to be hard to win a ring with the "one and out" king at the helm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I see the Bronco's going 14-2 this season.  13-3 at the very worst.  It is crazy to see the jealousy of some of our fans.  Yes, we love the Patriots but my gosh, to not be able to admit other teams look good or are a better team then our Patriots at this time is silly, childish and just plain sad.  This boards seems to be full of a bunch of narrow minded children instead of objective grown ups.  Unreal! 

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

TFB12, your assessment is spot on.  If Broncos were to play Patriots in the next couple of weeks, Pats get massacred.  Thank heavens that we dont meet the horseface until week 12 by when our injured players will be back and hopefully, the young receivers have grown more productive.  Still, the Broncos will be a formidable opponent.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I see the Bronco's going 14-2 this season.  13-3 at the very worst.  It is crazy to see the jealousy of some of our fans.  Yes, we love the Patriots but my gosh, to not be able to admit other teams look good or are a better team then our Patriots at this time is silly, childish and just plain sad.  This boards seems to be full of a bunch of narrow minded children instead of objective grown ups.  Unreal! 

Agreed! Anyone who voices the slightest criticism or concern is not a fan but a troll - thanks for the honest opinion!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

TFB12, your assessment is spot on.  If Broncos were to play Patriots in the next couple of weeks, Pats get massacred.  Thank heavens that we dont meet the horseface until week 12 by when our injured players will be back and hopefully, the young receivers have grown more productive.  Still, the Broncos will be a formidable opponent.

I don't know about massacred - but I agree we most likely would get beaten. And I'm loving this! I hated 2007!! I want competition!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

The Raiders are worse than I thought.

Ya and the Bucs, Bills and Jets are real good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Disagree completely. Their Run D is poor, their Safeties are terrible.  I don't even think their corner play has been that good and they haven't played anyone yet outside of a shellshocked Balt.

They can be run on to keep Gomer off the field.  And, our D matches up very well with them. Their LT blows, their interior line is a question mark against a good front 7 and we have the secondary to match up with their receivers.

THere is really no point in arguing this anyway. I love it. I love how Denver will be the Colts f 2003 and we'll be the Pats of 2003.

Love it. Absolutely love it.  It's all the more satisfying.

Harvey, all due respect but what have you seen this season that tells you we can match their 40+ points per game? Just curious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

This moron will do anything to belittle other teams and then prop up the Pats for beating up on the horrendous Bucs. Queenie is a joke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

The Raiders are worse than I thought.

Ya and the Bucs, Bills and Jets are real good.

Better than the Raiders!  The Raiders could barely get out of their own way.

Ohhhh so now the Jets aren't the worst team in the league? But Queenie, you've been saying they are for the last 7 months. Now it doesn't fit your agenda. LMAO@U.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Disagree completely. Their Run D is poor, their Safeties are terrible.  I don't even think their corner play has been that good and they haven't played anyone yet outside of a shellshocked Balt.

They can be run on to keep Gomer off the field.  And, our D matches up very well with them. Their LT blows, their interior line is a question mark against a good front 7 and we have the secondary to match up with their receivers.

THere is really no point in arguing this anyway. I love it. I love how Denver will be the Colts f 2003 and we'll be the Pats of 2003.

Harvey, all due respect but what have you seen this season that tells you we can match their 40+ points per game? Just curious.

How many times has PM ever scored 40 points on the Patirots?  The thing is, no matter the make-up of this team, over the years, BB almost always manages to get them into a position where they can win.  No, they don't always, but I am highly confident that even if they played next week, BB would have them ready.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't mind him, he has no clue what he is talking about.  Just put the troll on ignore.  Works for me!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would almost like to play them now, they would beat us without our key players and then they would have no idea what to expect when we face them in the playoffs!!  Would be glorious!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

How many times has PM ever scored 40 points on the Patirots?  The thing is, no matter the make-up of this team, over the years, BB almost always manages to get them into a position where they can win.  No, they don't always, but I am highly confident that even if they played next week, BB would have them ready.

[/QUOTE]

New teams, new year. However, I share your optimism that BB and the staff will have them ready. The question is, as always, will they execute. Thanks for the clarification on your opinion.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't mind him, he has no clue what he is talking about.  Just put the troll on ignore.  Works for me!

[/QUOTE]

TFB I had him on ignore but sometimes he makes good points. I like conflicting opinions - as long as they are presented in a civil manner there's nothing wrong with disagreement. I know he rubs some people the wrong way but everyone's opinion  is worth listening to. When he doesn't make it personal he adds to the discussion - IMHO.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I would almost like to play them now, they would beat us without our key players and then they would have no idea what to expect when we face them in the playoffs!!  Would be glorious!!

While I can understand where some of your pessimism is coming from, given the Bronco's great start, I just don't get why you automatically assume that the Patriots, as they are right now, would have no chance against them.  True, we don't know how good the Patriots' defense really is, but I'd be very surprised if this team got blown out by anybody.  I say that, not just based upon what I have seen this season, but also on BB's overall record with this team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Are you new to football? We don't need to "match" their 40 points per game. We have our own QB and our own offense that can dictate tempo.

Do you really think the Giants or Ravens asked how they could match our 2011 or 2012 offenses in terms of "points per game" come January or February?

That garbage does not matter whatsoever when the whistle blows. Not whatsoever.

Some of you are blind as a bat. I'll take a balanced offense like ours over Gomer chasing old glory days with that finesse pass based offense that has failed us and will fail him eventually.

Can't wait for that game so you buffoons can see how our balanced offense, especially the run game and the exposure of their midfield coverage with Gronk, Amendola/Edelman will run clock and move the sticks, keeping Gomer off the field.

We have been awful in the postseason using the offense that Gomer is using in Sept right now.

Like I said, I am loving these 2003 and 2004 flashbacks. Loving it. Been wanting to get back to it for years.

Yes, queenie, the run game against Tampa was as good as it was when Dillon was here. Bwahaha. If you take away Bolden's one long run its the same old average 3.5 ypc run game. Ridley's 35 yards on 11 carries was super duper impressive, right queenie?