Mods Please.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Mods Please.....

take out Papajohn.

i can take some of these trolls but honestly all he does is talk Manning atleast Medowland Mike and Jints will have ok discussions with us.

just please for chrissakes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Mods Please.....

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

take out Papajohn.

i can take some of these trolls but honestly all he does is talk Manning atleast Medowland Mike and Jints will have ok discussions with us.

just please for chrissakes

[/QUOTE] Joe just put him on ignore it'll save you in the long run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

already do.

but this guy keeps fillinng up our board with manning threads. like cmon mods step up

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That's okay, after next Sunday Pizza boy won't be here, he will be at home chocking down Bronco.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

42and46 and UD have been here for years, they dont ban trolls.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yawn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You have to just ignore him..It's hard but the reason is actually quite simple.

If he goes into a Broncos forum nobody will talk to him becuase he obviously has a screw loose. He's not good enough to troll a Seahawks forum, there he's a just another idiot Bronco troll so nobody pays him any attention. Here, he will stick around as long as he gets the attention he so desperatley seeks. It's Saturday night and he's in the a forum of a team he does not root for. What does that tell you?

Lonely people do weird things.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he goes into a Broncos forum nobody will talk to him becuase he obviously has a screw loose. He's not good enough to troll a Seahawks forum, there he's a just another idiot Bronco troll so nobody pays him any attention. Here, he will stick around as long as he gets the attention he so desperatley seeks. It's Saturday night and he's in the a forum of a team he does not root for. What does that tell you?

[/QUOTE]

He isn't on his own teams forum because they are very nervous over there.  One of my good friends, lives in Denver, season ticket holder, and she said there are a lot of worried fans there, excited but worried.  Not a lot of confidence in Manning playing in the conditions that they might be playing in.  Not sure they have a very good chance if Manning doesn't play a perfect game. 

If Manning has to have a perfect game to beat the Seahawks then Goodnight, Irene!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

they only censor patriots fans

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And...

He's gone!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHIGH420. Show MileHIGH420's posts

And...

I'm back!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHIGH420. Show MileHIGH420's posts

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to ManningRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thats funny! You guys talk all that smack and now that your season is over (thanks to Manning) you cannot take the smack talk back. How pathetic!

[/QUOTE]

its not smack talk its troll under the bridge talk.  We had a great season.  A DEFENDABLE SEASON.  I WELCOME TRASH TALK. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mileHIGH42O. Show mileHIGH42O's posts

And...

I'm back!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mileHIGH42O. Show mileHIGH42O's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I empathize with the mods. They boot some stiff, and they're back in 5 minutes. The chances of the system changing to end that sad state of affairs I suspect will never happen.

It would have been nice to have Rusty gone, for good, 4 years ago.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mileHIGH42O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And...

I'm back!

[/QUOTE]

This is just sick. Anyone who would post a video of their own moms reaction on the day they extended welfare benefits is just a loser.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He isn't on his own teams forum because they are very nervous over there.  One of my good friends, lives in Denver, season ticket holder, and she said there are a lot of worried fans there, excited but worried.  Not a lot of confidence in Manning playing in the conditions that they might be playing in.  Not sure they have a very good chance if Manning doesn't play a perfect game. 

If Manning has to have a perfect game to beat the Seahawks then Goodnight, Irene!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL They will change the date if there is a chance of a snow furry or wind or cold, to ensure that perfection.

They might be playing in June.