Mods?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Mods?

I'm not one to complain on this forum, but clearly there's an issue with one poster who continues to troll and harrass others... not sure why you continue to ignore it??  

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Mods?

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not one to complain on this forum, but clearly there's an issue with one poster who continues to troll and harrass others... not sure why you continue to ignore it??  

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is the mod? 

Anybody remember Sam Kinison? That might be him reincarnated. Then again, Kinison was at least funny.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The page generates ad revenue based on clicks.  Losers like Rusty are wet dreams for website owners.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Agreed

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, if they have not done anything with Harvey ballbanger by now they never will.  I think the mods feel sorry for the guy.  The guy has no job, no life, this is the only place he has.  They can't just ban him, what else would he do?  They aren't going to kick a guy when he is down.  As much as I don't agree, you must appreciate their humanity for the poor fellow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You've been reported.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahaha!  Please, please!  Don't report me!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, if they have not done anything with Harvey ballbanger by now they never will.  I think the mods feel sorry for the guy.  The guy has no job, no life, this is the only place he has.  They can't just ban him, what else would he do?  They aren't going to kick a guy when he is down.  As much as I don't agree, you must appreciate their humanity for the poor fellow.

[/QUOTE]

Says our resident Jets troll who admits to working at a movie theater and living in Paramus, NJ.

Cannot be made up.  I love being mentioned by a guy whose career is centered around ripping tickets for teenagers going to see god awful movies. Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Says an unemployed loser with no friends.  My occupation is so far away from a movie theater worker that it's not even funny.  But how would you know that, you can't even read the employment want ads.  I guess you missed the "what is your career" thread because if you are still making these silly remarks about me after reading that then you are not very bright.

Tears!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THey allow the ones who have no genuine interest to troll.  Babe is just using his secondary handle to troll obnoxiously because he looks foolish bashing BB at this point.

Others include Bustchise and his other board names like Bungalow Bill, Uncle Rico, Patriotrain, Don't Question BB, Phat Virgin, etc, etc.

Then you have Pezzy, NAS, etc, and those types who clearly aren't here for genuine discussion. They're losers who take the complete opposite of something in a debate to troll, even when it's clear they lost and are wrong.

It's so simple. The mods refuse to look at the board and simply see who the trolls are. They could stop in once a day and easily detect who the trolls are and ban.

[/QUOTE]

#1 TROLL. #1 LIAR #1 BANNED POSTER

Your claim to fame

Congrats

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

There's a button on the bottom right that says "ignore," if you don't use it the problem is yours not the mods.  One day I used it and the world was rosey...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Looks like the Mods took care of someone

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like the Mods took care of someone

[/QUOTE]

Watch Babe now return back as Babe.  THAT is the one they need to get rid of more so than his PatsFan1966 board name.  Still the same person.

[/QUOTE]

It's funny to see the biggest abuser of the forum post in a Mod's topic.

Liar

Troll

Banned many times

hate speech

Name caller

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, he has to go. They should boot Rusty as well, within a minute after he shows up again with a new name. 50 times a day if necessary.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

IMO, if someone recently got his/her username banned - it was clearly the wrong person.  What's worse than a troll?  A supposed patriot fan who insults patriots fans. Yep, clearly the mods banned the wrong person.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly with the amount of time he spends on here he does not have a social life.  I think he is probably more like your name.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THey allow the ones who have no genuine interest to troll.  Babe is just using his secondary handle to troll obnoxiously because he looks foolish bashing BB at this point.

[/QUOTE]

^ Insanity.