Monday Practice Report

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Monday Practice Report

Good stuff. I especially liked hearing about Cunningham, Brace and Deaderick. And Ebner!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I saw a lot of Vereen when he was at Cal, and based on the skills that he showed there, I think he could be a very dangerous and explosive kick returner.  I'm still very high on Vereen.  When comparing him to his former college teammate Javid Best, I though Vereen looked even better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Practice Report:
    [QUOTE]I saw a lot of Vereen when he was at Cal, and based on the skills that he showed there, I think he could be a very dangerous and explosive kick returner.  I'm still very high on Vereen.  When comparing him to his former college teammate Javid Best, I though Vereen looked even better.
    Posted by WazzuWheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

if the dude can be 1/2 to 3/4 of Rice, it would be a good thing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like hearing about Scott because he supposedly had a bad week last week. When they first signed him I thought (although he had height) he didn't look all that big. During the first pre season game he got his jersey and pads tangled up high and you could see this is NOT some light guy - he's big. I hope he helps us...the length and size is there...along with a year of production. That's more than you can hope for from half the second round tweeners that get drafted every year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I like hearing about Scott because he supposedly had a bad week last week. When they first signed him I thought (although he had height) he didn't look all that big. During the first pre season game he got his jersey and pads tangled up high and you could see this is NOT some light guy - he's big. I hope he helps us...the length and size is there...along with a year of production. That's more than you can hope for from half the second round tweeners that get drafted every year. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

did you see my comments on the game thread about his play during the saints game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]I think I got most excited hearing more about Bolden.  That and the idea they were using he and Vereen is double sets. Also, it sounds like Vereen and Stallworth are taking kicks back, which I hope we can see in the next preseason game. Also, Becquette and Scott's situations are nice to hear as well.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Umm it's Bequette. Not to be rude or anything, but it's pretty obvious. 

9. This post has been removed.