More impressed with SEATTLE, they will kick the 49ers all over their fat over-rated GRILL next week!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Re: More impressed with SEATTLE, they will kick the 49ers all over their fat over-rated GRILL next week!

Who cares? Go post on a Seahawks forum. BTW I hope Sherman finally gets suspended this week. A total punk!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: More impressed with SEATTLE, they will kick the 49ers all over their fat over-rated GRILL next week!

i think that game will be another good one....SNF really got some good late season games this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sorry.. but i rarely feel as good after a loss than i do right now.. if gronk plays, we win.. thats where we go in crunch time where we likely are not that far back in the first place.. period! 4th and 2, give me a break.. we arent going to 5'4 wood, but to 6'7 matchup nightmare gronk. 49ers were the better athletes at most position.. not the case with gronk out there.. superior to anyone lining up against him athletically. seachicks were impressive in seattle but have actually been better since then unlike others like the raves. they have explosive big corners, a fast and big frnt 7 (compatible to seattle).. unlike us they will get to the s-fan qb again and again without a blitz. they can stop gore as well.

frankly, more impressed with russell wilson than colin K. jim harbaugh is a great coach but carroll has elevated himself to that level. they will win that division! seattle has great personnel on both sides of the ball and the moxie to go and win osmething, more playmakers.. at the end, san fran played conventional smartball.. asked colin to not lose the game as they turned it over to the defense.. great move but russ can actually go and win it, even more so than colin!

[/QUOTE]

Of course you think that.  You guys always get excited over blowouts of bad teams.  But do they ever matter?  Nope.  Never.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sorry.. but i rarely feel as good after a loss than i do right now.. if gronk plays, we win.. thats where we go in crunch time where we likely are not that far back in the first place.. period! 4th and 2, give me a break.. we arent going to 5'4 wood, but to 6'7 matchup nightmare gronk. 49ers were the better athletes at most position.. not the case with gronk out there.. superior to anyone lining up against him athletically. seachicks were impressive in seattle but have actually been better since then unlike others like the raves. they have explosive big corners, a fast and big frnt 7 (compatible to seattle).. unlike us they will get to the s-fan qb again and again without a blitz. they can stop gore as well.

frankly, more impressed with russell wilson than colin K. jim harbaugh is a great coach but carroll has elevated himself to that level. they will win that division! seattle has great personnel on both sides of the ball and the moxie to go and win osmething, more playmakers.. at the end, san fran played conventional smartball.. asked colin to not lose the game as they turned it over to the defense.. great move but russ can actually go and win it, even more so than colin!

[/QUOTE]

I definitely go with a who cares on this one. Plus, even if the Seahawks beat the 49ers next week they still need SF to lose to the Cardinals to have a shot at the division. 

Basically, the 49ers backed off in the 3rd quarter after they went up by 28 and the Patriots played about 18 minutes of the best offensive football I have ever seen, but after the 49ers went back up on the second Crabtree TD the Patriots were out of steam ( 22 yards on 9 plays on the next two possessions) and time ran out of them. 

One thing that I was not expecting was for the Patriots to come out of the NFC West with a 1-3 record! When I say the schedule I thought maybe 3-1 (but with SF at home, I would not have been surprised with 4-0).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

prefer for Pats to play SF. Seattle secondary way too imposing and physically overwhelming for Pats 8-9 yard underneath guys.  their size also matches well with the TE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Kaepernick played not to lose? 4 TD passes is playing not to lose? Really.. Win or lose next week all theNiners have to do is beat Arizona the last week at home and division is theirs..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

With last night's win SF no longer needs to be beat Seattle to win the west but if they want the first round bye they will need to win out. 

Should be a good game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to leafswin27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kaepernick played not to lose? 4 TD passes is playing not to lose? Really.. Win or lose next week all theNiners have to do is beat Arizona the last week at home and division is theirs..

[/QUOTE]

Right, but if they lose again and GB wins out then GB would get the #2 seed because the 49ers have a tie on their record.

The #3 seed could mean wild card visit from the NYG or Seattle, so getting the first round bye is important.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.