more rules comeing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

more rules comeing

if a player loses his helmet they will end the play.im for the safety part of it,but how will it work?will the play be done over,or will the team lose a down?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/17/competition-committee-will-propose-killing-plays-when-ball-carrier-loses-helmet/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/17/defenseless-players-will-be-further-protected-from-blows-to-the-head/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: more rules comeing

I'm guessing they will rule it as the player being down at the point which the helmet comes off. Kind of like when a QB slides

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

And defensive players are working on techniques to take the helmet off of RB's while making it look unintentional as we speak...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

if any player on the field loses his helmet or just the ball carrier?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

My guess is it has to be the ball carrier ...otherwise safetys could just rip their own helmets off if they see a long td pass in the making

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I'm all for player safty but I don't see how this will work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If your favorite play in hockey is dislodging the net, you're going to love this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I like the new overtime rules for the playoffs. should've happened along time ago