Moss Is Growing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Moss Is Growing

OK...so I have a wood shake roof, and a lot of shade.

Moss is growing on top of the roof and this can't be a good thing.

Can I get rid of this Moss with my power washer?

-thnx in advance to all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Re: Moss Is Growing

I wonder if the shade you get on your roof is from a Branch.  You may want to cut the Branch. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You could install a Woodhead for a Price!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Use a wilfork and pry the moss off

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

if all else fails, I believe I'd call a Law Firm

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Perhaps all the shade is because you have gotten enough sunny meriweather?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Perhaps you should stab the moss with your spikes.  But in any event be sure to eat your wheatleys for breakfast

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

I would try to bruschi it off if you're vrable.  If not, I'd belicheck the internet and seymour on the subject.  Eventually, all these things leave on their own accord.  it can get to be a mesko but don't let anyone tell you it was your faulk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, mighty, proper nutrition is important. Perhaps a sandwich with mayo for lunch. Also, if you are lifting heavy objects when you remove the moss, be sure to wear a "brace." 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You might want to Brace yourself because I'll shed some Light on the situation. Moss grows in Meriweather, but if you pay a Guyton 5 bucks they'll clean it for you while your Butler gets you a sandwich with some Mayo. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I wish I was as punny as you guys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan93311. Show patsfan93311's posts

Don't fight "Moss", do something useful with it. Call a "Taylor" and make some "Coates" out of it, winter isn't too far away.

While you're at it, ask your Butler to bring you some brandy or maybe some "Samuel" "Adams".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Thanks for the suggestions. You guys are all Wright.

Now I'm off to Chung a few pints.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Tom Brady >>>>> Peyton Manning

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Moss Is Growing:
    [QUOTE]I wish I was as punny as you guys. But seriously . . . it's a little early in the "bye" period to be throwing in the towel, dontcha think?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Sorry.  Humor just isn't my kraft.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss Is Growing : Sorry.  Humor just isn't my kraft.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Damn you, mighty!

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

You've got the wright to remove the moss, remember a man's home is his Cassel.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

i tried to remove moss with spikes but i drank too much mcguinest, cut my hand and yelled "faulk!" really loud because i bledsoe much

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Be thankfull that your only problem is a little Moss on the roof. You could have a Harry Colon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Is this the Brady Bunch now. Everybody wang Chung tonight. No Moss gathers on a rolling stone. I extend the olive Branch to all who think the Pats can't win. Of course they Caine. Enjoy the Meriweather this weekend and you will forget all about that Moss.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Alge is not always a bad thing but that moss needs to go. If your Crable use a Sanders after you remove the moss. Also try some Cunningham with the Mayo on your sandwich. You will Love it. I myself just usually go for the Ohrnberger.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, each of you need to manning up and ignore the moss.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

relax and have a brewski.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Cool your Jets.   Moss belongs on the Gron-kowski, not the roof.  Try a Gillette razor to get rid of the moss, and you'll say BYE to that moss in no time.

Now I hope you don't have any Ravens on your roof, b/c that requires a different game plan. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]relax and have a brewski.
    Posted by touchdownpats[/QUOTE]

If you Moss know, a 50 percent bleach /  water solution should take care of your problem. I'm Grogan myself a Bruschi. Well it's only 9:00 AM, way too early Ellis you're a raging alcoholic .