MOSS it or DOG it in 2010?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

MOSS it or DOG it in 2010?

Typically players go all out and ball out in their contract years to entice other teams into signing them for a big payday.at the same time some players shut it down in order to force the hands of their current teams into trading them.Moss has shown signs of both traits in the past.with that being said which one of the Mosses show up in the 2010 season? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: MOSS it or DOG it in 2010?

Moss will have a big year in 2010 - Contract year -Brady will be healthy and I believe the Pats will land a big time WR opposite Moss esp. since Welker is out.  (& no, it's not D.Patten)...I'm thinking Boldin or Marshall.  The Pats NEED to shoot high this off-season OR will have a repeat like last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

I really anticipate the Pats making a move for Boldin this offseason.the more i think about it the more i see Brandon Marshall not being a fit in NE.I hope Moss has a good 2010 as well especially with a healthier Brady and hopefully sturdier defense.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I agree with you PatSBBB - It would be crazy if they didn't try for Boldin.  Send the Cards some picks for him.  - Then more importantly, after this season once moss either retires (because we just won the SB) or moves on - we would already have a legit #1 WR here! (ex. Boldin).  So they are not scrambling again lookign for a #1 wideout.

We'll see.....I guess we have to hope the Pats feel the same way....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

Hopefully they feel the same way.also it'll be easier to trade for Bolding because he is not the #1 in Arizona,Marshall on the other hand the Broncos will demand and arm and leg for. it'll probably go down on draft day. I know Moss was being honest with his comments the other day BUT somethings are best left in-house.those comments were out of line.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I would rather have Marshall than Boldin....Boldin has had too many health issues of late....And Marshall has suceeded with Orton as the QB in the same offensive sytem as the Pats.....Marshall is more of a #1 and could eventually replace Moss, where Boldin has pretty much been the #2 guy in AZ.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

@m1021us
    I would rather have Marshall over Boldin as well BUT Marshall's asking price is going to be ridiculous and also Logan Airport might not be big enough to accomodate his baggage.Boldin just seem more like a more realistic move.would be nice to have Marshall on the same field as Brady&Moss tho. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I would MUCH rather sign a good #2 or #3 WR and next off season grab Floyd from the Bolts when he is a UFA once the cap is back. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I would be shocked if the Pats made a move for Boldin.  Great player, but he will probably ask for mega $$.  I also prefer Marshall over Bolding because of health issues.  I doubt either will end up with the Pats in 2010.  But the Pats should still make a move for some solid NFL talent at WR, like: Breaston, M. Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Austin, and if they want to go for lower $$, then T.O. is  a no brainer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Take a look at Tates college tapes. Thats who I'm hoping for and I believe that he is part of the calculation to when a receiver is taken in the draft. Or if one is signed as a  FA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't see Boldin or Marshall in a Pats uniform, but that crack about Marshall's baggage not fitting in the airport was pretty funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I agree about Tate, Philskiw. I think if Edeleman and Tate come up big this year then perhaps they sign Moss for another 2 or 3 years. I see a lot of trashing Moss here on the forums and I just don't get it to be frank. Moss is the guy any team would love to have. Brady loves him. If the above 2 guys make it difficult to 2 man Moss then lookout. Tate can burn and with a deep threat like that, Moss has to be smiling too. Boldin is great but, I'd personally like to see Moss retire as a Patriot and with a ring. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Haven't you guy's been reading what's been coming out of the Patriots locker room the past few years?  The Patriots don't pay.  No big time WR with $ in there sights is coming here.  Our only hope is to draft one and unfortunately BB hasn't had much luck doing so resently.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

This is Moss' last chance at a decent payday so look for him to produce epic numbers as long as he can stay healthy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

I think they should have signed stallworth, I don't think they are going to have boldin, they'll prob and go find someone who isn't so obvious, can't have egos clashing goota build a good unit. Moss is the leader they need to build around him and he prob isnt' leaving, I think if he does good they def resign him.