Moss not at the practice!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Moss not at the practice!

I sure hope he is fine. I am certain that he wil play, but if he is battling through injuries and not a 100%, then it will be bad for us. Apparently he was spotted with ice pack on his knees a day ago. We can't afford to have his less that perfect on sunday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Moss not at the practice!

I just can't believe our luck would be that bad. He's got to play......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Moss has played hurting many times for us.  Although it can hurt his performance, I see this as the game within the game.  He wasn't on the injury report (yet).  Do the Ravens not double-cover him now?  Are we baiting the Ravens into thinking he's hurting and can be covered man to man?  Does Moss dog it for a few plays to get the Ravens to back off of him before pouncing?

If I look at Moss' "ice pack on his knees" sans injury report and Brady's joking about Edelman not being able to throw and hit a barn, I'm thinking the Pats are employing some PsyOps tactics that would make the CIA proud.  

If Moss really is hurt and has a bad day, I dread in advance Gasper and Breer dusting off the "Moss is a quitter" articles they so yearn to keep alive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

NUMBERS DONT LIE... at 32 years of age and playing more snaps then every skilled position player except the QB, running 40, 50 60+ yard sprints sometimes as a decoy with back issues.... dude needs some rest

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4673888/offensive-playtime-moss-stands-out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Oh No! The sky is falling!  Everyone relax.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Moss is the type of guy that can just go out and get it done. Glad to see him getting rest if he needs it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

So you are a genius if you lose your last 2 games of the regular season, and rest your players for a month before the playoffs. Great I get it now thanks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

koft is a f ag.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Koft,

Then the entire NFL is stupid according to you.  The Saints are the only playoff team who didn't start their starting QB/WR combo.  Brady had to play into the second half to work on his timing with Edelman going into the playoffs.  BB rested players that needed to be rested (see Wilfork and Warren).

How exactly is it "showing up" Indy if we play against Houston week 17 while the Colts already have locked up the 1 seed?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Neither was I.