Moss says........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Moss says........

Moss spoke today and said he doesn't think he will be here after this up coming season. I think he is just trying to jockey for a new deal. I think he doesn't want to leave. He did call the Pats out though and said " They don't pay here" ............Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: Moss says........

Him calling out the organization is a bad thing.......he very well could have played his last game here......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, trade him back to oakland

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Patriots receiver Randy Moss said Saturday night that he believes 2010 will be his final season with the Patriots.

Moss made his comments to reporters at the charity softball game of former Patriots fullback Heath Evans in Jupiter, Florida, and they were reported on site by Christopher L. Gasper of the Boston Globe.

"I don't think they are going to extend my contract here," Moss said, according to Gasper. "I understand the beast, the nature of it. ... So, after this season if there is not a lockout I'll be looking for a new team. I got a lot of respect for the Patriots and what they did for me and my family. So, the only thing I can do is just play this year out and see what my future holds after that. "

Moss was asked why he felt that was the case.

"It's the business of it, man," Moss said, according to Gasper. "You got to understand the business of football. There is not bad blood. There is no animosity on my side or their side. I think it's just the nature of the business of the NFL.

"You know the Patriots don't really pay, so when I got my second contract from them that was a blessing in disguise. I understand the business. I don't think they're going to re-sign me back. I'm not mad. I'm not bitter. It's just the way things are in this NFL, so like I said after this year I'll be looking for a new team. I think so."

Next time try showing the whole Quote.  It's much different when you read everything he said.  I'm good with it, sounds reasonable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's pining for a new contract. I guess when he says the Pats don't pay he's not including the 25 million he'll get for a few years work. Every time he opens his mouth I like him less and less.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

In Response to Re: Moss says........:
    Him calling out the organization is a bad thing.......he very well could have played his last game here......
    Posted by EASON11

shut up idiot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Is he wrong? The Pats don't really pay if they don't feel you are of a certain value. If Brady didn't want WRs in 07, I doubt the Pats would've even traded a 7th round pick for him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

What a mean-spirited and inept attempt to cast aspersions on a player. Taking quotes out of context (and misquoting even THAT) is a cheap ignorant ploy. At least it didn't take long for readers to 'call him out'.
    I absolutely hate it when a player is taken to task for giving a direct and honest answer when asked a direct question.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"He's pining for a new contract. I guess when he says the Pats don't pay he's not including the 25 million he'll get for a few years work. Every time he opens his mouth I like him less and less."

When I went looking up Matt Light's 2010 Contract, I saw how Randy Moss was going to be paid something in excess I believe of 6.5 million +, ya know a couple mil MORE than the second highest paid guy, and very close to doubling Brady's 2010 Contract of @ 3.5 mil...  So really, he should ShutTheBleepUp...unless that is, Moss is talking about How the Patriot's Organization trully doesn't overpay, or many times-even pay at all for decent players, in which case...yea, Moss is pretty much right (which I'm sure that he's simply opening his mouth merely as a way to surround himself with better teammates in order to get a lombardi, and he's in no way talking personal contracts, or self-monetary gain...nah).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Look at it this way --

Moss figures to get one more contract. He'd be an idiot not to maximize his return. He came to New England to get a ring and came within a whisker (or an earhole -- if you prefer) of accompishing that. He's not wrong when he says the Pats aren't going to lavish money on him, but I'll tell you this: If the Pats run deep in the playoffs next year and look to be back on the verge of champinonship caliber, I wouldn't be surprised to see the money take a back seat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

So whats the problem...is he wrong about the Pats not paying players? This , to me shows your age/culture more than anything. So many old people on here that dont think athletes should ever talk. And this shows how little of a life you have , as soon as I heard 81 speak , I knew people would be bothered. Truth is many here really dont like him just his production , to which I would ask , "what more do you want"? Some on here want to share a Dr. Pepper and a sandwhich with their favorite player. The guy has been great here catching more TD's than anyone in the three years he was here. Greatest deep threat ever , its sad in a way , that he was are only real , consistant scoring threat here. He consistantly performed , and consistantly took two defenders to his side of the field and the best the Pats could do was...Wes Welker. A great slot receiver , but thats it , he couldnt stretch the field , and couldnt put up 6. Moss should be worshiped here , but because people dont like his "attitude" , LOL , whatever that means , they'll drive 50 TD's in three years to the airport...because hes not a "dirt dog" , LOL. People need to S TF U and start holding this "team/franchise" accountable , and stop picking apart 80/1260/13. All you "we got 12/BB , what more do you need" loser need to wake up. Hows our draft been the last 5-6 years , how good a job have we done in F/A , how is this team treating the players and contracts they deserve. Most of you loser would say , hey its a business man...wel isnt that what 81's saying. Hey maybe you dont like him , but is he wrong here? Sey has 3-5 more years left , how bad have they f'd up Wilfork's contract? All hes doing is speaking the truth...maybe 10 months early LOL , but its still the truth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

He is not lying...there are too many holes on this team to pay Moss what he would like.  They will let him walk and replace him with Andre Reed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Moss says........ : +1 Eason, quit trying to spin it some other way.  It's not the way you said, so try to get it right or don't even say it.  He wasn't "calling them out".. he was stating that they usually don't pay a lot of money for players.  If they want to extend him, i'm sure he'll come back based on his comments.  Seems like he wants to, but doesn't think they'll really want to spend the money on him.  Reasonable for him to think that, but I hope they do resign him.. they need him badly.
    Posted by jasonh86

But he also said he would like to see the offense go back to the way it was and hinted he didnt like the change of direction. He wants to win

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

i think they should trade him this year for marshall or keep him and a draft pick for boldin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

" He's pining for a new contract. I guess when he says the Pats don't pay he's not including the 25 million he'll get for a few years work. Every time he opens his mouth I like him less and less ." When I went looking up Matt Light's 2010 Contract, I saw how Randy Moss was going to be paid something in excess I believe of 6.5 million +, ya know a couple mil MORE than the second highest paid guy, and very close to doubling Brady's 2010 Contract of @ 3.5 mil...  So really, he should ShutTheBleepUp...unless that is, Moss is talking about How the Patriot's Organization trully doesn't overpay, or many times-even pay at all for decent players, in which case...yea, Moss is pretty much right (which I'm sure that he's simply opening his mouth merely as a way to surround himself with better teammates in order to get a lombardi, and he's in no way talking personal contracts, or self-monetary gain...nah).  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I agree with you, he also said he wants the offense to go back to the way in played in 07. I think Moss wants to WIN a ring not go to another team and this is his attempt to put a fire into the Patriots to get the right offense and players to win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Most of you are the same loser who hold the out of context "I play when I want to play" comment. Get life morons! I might help in actually going outside! Thats O U T S I D E , as opposed to in your basement thinking you know sooo much about football. 81 is speaking fact , period , but you "bandwagon bimbos" , "know it alls" love to jump on anything this guy does/says. The Pats O has been stale for almost three years , with Moss being are only real scoring threat , no other receiver get the consistant double like he does. He almost single handedly brought back the cover two. This team won its ring with coaching and D , thats it. Getting rid of Randy could really kill this team in terms of having a respectable O. As of right now , how we got? WW's not coming back until late 10' , Faulk will be 35 next year , so who we got? Watson , Maroney , Aiken , Edelman...LOL...please. Theres maybe 5-6 TRUE number one rec's out there , and because ours speaks his mind its..."I like him so much more when he doesnt speak" and more of that fanboy BS. Be careful what you wish for. We havnt been killin it in the draft/F/A..be careful what you wish for.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Poor choice of words by Moss. Frankly, I think he'll have a difficult time extracting big money from any NFL team. He is on the downward slope of his carrier. Just a fact. If I were the Pats he'd be my third or fourth WR. The Pats need young hard working WRs that play hard and talk little. That is the kind of players it will take to be competitive in the playoffs. I liked Troy brown, David Givens, Patten and Wes Welker. They are my type of guys! Moss isn't. A great talent but also a real head case! I don't think you win championships with guys like Moss. Hopefully the Pats will restore balance to the offense with a power running attack and new young WRs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Boy am I popular this am.........last time I post here........I am out of this chatroom..........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

Poor choice of words by Moss. Frankly, I think he'll have a difficult time extracting big money from any NFL team. He is on the downward slope of his carrier. Just a fact. If I were the Pats he'd be my third or fourth WR. The Pats need young hard working WRs that play hard and talk little. That is the kind of players it will take to be competitive in the playoffs. I liked Troy brown, David Givens, Patten and Wes Welker. They are my type of guys! Moss isn't. A great talent but also a real head case! I don't think you win championships with guys like Moss. Hopefully the Pats will restore balance to the offense with a power running attack and new young WRs.
    Posted by RonF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't agree with your assessment on Moss being a head case, and think that you are just pigeon-holing the guy for his past transgressions while playing in Minnesota and Oakland.  The fact is, that Moss has been a model citizen while playing for this team.  He put up great numbers in each of the seasons that he played here.  What he said should not be news to anybody because everyone already knew this.  With regards to your kind of guys, just realize that both Patten & Givens left the Pats in order to sign for more money elsewhere, so not only does that support Moss' claim, but it makes you look like a hypocrite to slam him for stating the obvious (in the most respectable way that he could've possibly stated it).  That said, I do agree that we need to start going with a much more balanced offensive attack that features a strong running game and yes, transition to younger WR's (that much we can agree on). 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

as a pats fans I am not the least bit upset by this. I am still excited about Payton Manning throwing the winning TD for the saints and the pats are the team of the decade hahahahahahha colts fans

Moss will be extended, I am glad he spoke out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Boy am I popular this am.........last time I post here........I am out of this chatroom..........
    Posted by EASON11

Start a lie and run......very worm like.