Moss trade??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Moss trade??

profootballtalk.com  has  a report that Bill Simmons of ESPN is reporting the Vikes are trying to trade for Moss. I hope this has no legs and goes no where...........But nothing surpises me......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Moss trade??

The only way I'd consider this is Moss for Jared Allen, straight up.

Since that isn't even a cosideration, it wouldn't be worth it. Moss needs to stay a PAT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I agree . I don't want him going anywhere. We need him.....I hope this is more BS ESPN reporting..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Jay Glazer of Fox also tweets:

Yes, vikes and pats have been working on trade that sends randy moss to vikes and r very close but can't be done until vikes and moss work out new contract, whcih they r working on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Moss is gone to the Vikes..........WOW

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Vikings game on Halloween just got interesting

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Tom E. Curran suggesting that the Pats would get a 3rd round pick coming back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

here's the link:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/05/glazer-vikings-patriots-talking-trade-for-moss/

i'm cool w/ it as long as it's for their 1st next yr or a defensive player and their 2nd next yr...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Until they stop adding "rumors" and "sources" to these stories, I'm not buying it....at all. Oh, that was supposed to be a direct message about trade rumors...give me a break.....

Give me something substantial....or just shut up (reporters, I mean)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Moss trade??:
    [QUOTE]Jay Glazer of Fox also tweets: Yes, vikes and pats have been working on trade that sends randy moss to vikes and r very close but can't be done until vikes and moss work out new contract, whcih they r working on
    Posted by Anarchy99[/QUOTE]

Who would they get in return? Migraine Harvin?

Pats must think Moss is expendable because of Tate, Welker, Edelmann, and the TE's?

Hmmmm, I wonder what Brady thinks of this? Personally, this is a distraction that I don't think we need if Moss isn't a willing participant in all this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

And I don't like giving up premier players for 3rd and 4th round picks. Pats must not think Moss will sign for reasonable money.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

has to be at least a 2nd round pick...don't like the trade if it's only for a 3rd next yr

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I don't like it for a 2nd rounder. Not sure if I like it for a 1st rounder.

I don't like this at all............bad, bad juju.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

In Response to Re: Moss trade??:
    [QUOTE]Until they stop adding "rumors" and "sources" to these stories, I'm not buying it....at all. Oh, that was supposed to be a direct message about trade rumors...give me a break..... Give me something substantial....or just shut up (reporters, I mean)
    Posted by tmot1234[/QUOTE]

if curran and glazer are reporting this odds are its gonna happen

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Rumor has it that he aproached BB before the first game and asked for a trade so it's been in the works for a while. I'm interested to see what they got. I think he has to sign a contract extension first.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I don't like it at all period..........but I ain't got much choice............

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Jay Glazer, was just on WEEI with Mike. He is reporting Patriots and Vikings are close to a deal. The Vikings are trying to iron out the finances for the contract.

I don't like the third round pick, but even more I think it changes how teams would defend the Pats. Which clearly doesn't make the Pat's better, so why do it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

this better not happen.. we dont need to gimp our team for future picks anymore then we already have.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Well it just got better. The Herald is reporting that MOSS HAD HIS AGENT CALL BB AND ASK FOR A TRADE.............HE IS DONE IN NEW ENGLAND

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

For a 3rd round pick.......c'mon are you kidding me

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I hope it's not for the rumored 3rd. I didn't think we were going to sign him in the offseason and truthfully I didn't want to after seeing how much they tried to force it to him at the Jets game but a 3rd is to low. I'd hope to get a D player or at min a 2nd and 4th back in return. If he left in the offseason he'd be worth atleast a 3rd compensation so why not keep him to help this season if it only to move up a couple spots?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Uuhhhhhhh, a third round pick? Tom Brady must be PISSED.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

After last night with 0 catches you almost knew something like this was gonna happen

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

We can't discount that he could be a real distraction right now. The news being reported on eei right now is Moss asked for a trade after the 1st game.