moss/welker questionable this sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

moss/welker questionable this sunday

not good if these two dont play sunday.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/09/moss_and_welker.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: moss/welker questionable this sunday

Mosse, hey buddy you said it. Without these two the Pats would really have to run the ball HHMMMMmmm maybe not a bad idea.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: moss/welker questionable this sunday:
    [QUOTE]Mosse, hey buddy you said it. Without these two the Pats would really have to run the ball HHMMMMmmm maybe not a bad idea.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

XD Ha, ha, Ha! Maybe the offense needs to go back to the pre-2007 version. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Moss, Welker AND Edelman are questionable. If all three sit, it will be Galloway and Aiken...and that's it.
    My guess is two of three will play. Hopefully it's Moss and Welker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

If Moss doesnt play, i would really like to see Nunn activated. does anyone know how close to game time a player can be activated from the practice squad?

And i agree with you guys, its time to run the ball, throw some slip screens, two tight end sets, basic power football. And its put up or go away time for galloway. with all those guys out he's got to be getting most of the reps in practice. its been enough time to get a handle on the offense. if edelman can get it then galloway is out of excuses.

i have a very bad feeling about this game. are we ready for another tough week??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]if edelman can get it then galloway is out of excuses.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

And Edelman wasn't even a WR in college.  We were told to not go nuts over Edelman based off of preseason, but he backed it up in his first regular season start.  I'm a fan of Nunn too.  If Galloway doesn't arrive in our next game, go with youth.  There is a chance we finally struck gold with WR's this year.  Imagine if Edelman, Nunn, and Tate all turn out well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

Could be a long afternoon. Lets hope this is BB and his "injury report" strategy..

Chris Baker TE Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable
    Darius Butler CB Thigh ---- ---- Limited Questionable
    Dan Connolly C Back Limited Limited Limited Questionable
    Julian Edelman WR Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable
    Brandon Meriweather S Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable
    Randy Moss WR Back ---- ---- Did Not Practice Questionable
    Mryon Pryor DL Calf Limited Limited ----
    Matthew Slater WR Elbow Limited Limited Limited Questionable
    Shawn Springs DB Knee ---- ---- Limited Questionable
    Wes Welker WR Knee DNP Limited DNP Questionable
    Terrence Wheatley CB Knee Limited Limited Limited Questionable
    90% chance of rain.. Lets see more of the Law firm.. (honestly, I can't remember the proper name .. but y'all know who I mean) Taylor, Morris... Faulk...
    We don't need to throw the ball a hundred times...

Now, can are defense we stop Turner???????

[QUOTE]Moss, Welker AND Edelman are questionable. If all three sit, it will be Galloway and Aiken...and that's it. My guess is two of three will play. Hopefully it's Moss and Welker.
    Posted by Ritchie_az[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

[QUOTE]If Moss doesnt play, i would really like to see Nunn activated. does anyone know how close to game time a player can be activated from the practice squad? And i agree with you guys, its time to run the ball, throw some slip screens, two tight end sets, basic power football. And its put up or go away time for galloway. with all those guys out he's got to be getting most of the reps in practice. its been enough time to get a handle on the offense. if edelman can get it then galloway is out of excuses. i have a very bad feeling about this game. are we ready for another tough week??
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

I suspect we'll see lots of two TE sets with Baker and Watson on Sunday.  Which, until they prove otherwise, will aloow for the Atlanta to stack 9 guys in the box.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Mosse, hey buddy you said it. Without these two the Pats would really have to run the ball HHMMMMmmm maybe not a bad idea.

Well Said. Would it really be bad if we had to run the ball 35 times against Atlanta's D, sprinkle in the play action pass(considering Brady is the best play action QB in the NFL) and pump out some vintage Faulk type screen passes?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Unfortunately, if we know that, the falcons know it too and will be stacked against ther run.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Chris Baker TE Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable Darius Butler CB Thigh ---- ---- Limited Questionable Dan Connolly C Back Limited Limited Limited Questionable Julian Edelman WR Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable Brandon Meriweather S Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable Randy Moss WR Back ---- ---- Did Not Practice Questionable Mryon Pryor DL Calf Limited Limited ---- Matthew Slater WR Elbow Limited Limited Limited Questionable Shawn Springs DB Knee ---- ---- Limited Questionable Wes Welker WR Knee DNP Limited DNP Questionable Terrence Wheatley CB Knee Limited Limited Limited Questionable [/QUOTE]
    This is a question that needs to be asked; why do we always have so many guys injured? Here's the falcon's injury report for this week;
    questionable; RB Jerious Norwood (head). the end.
    one guy. We've got 10 or 11 after two weeks.
    Why do we seem to always lead the league in injuries? There must be reasons, it can't just be bad luck, year after year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

the football gods hate the Pats maybe? I've noticed that too when looking at the injury reports on the matchup on nfl.com there's always atleast 5 people on there each week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

move Maroney to slot receiver and have him pop people in the mouth on the line and break open for some yards. he's a lot better in open space anyways. activate Nunn, and get Law Firm running the rock. taylor and ellis will pound the line and faulk can do his standard magic. hopefully tate will come along and be able to add some depth once he's off the injured list.

maybe Beaver gets signed and gets into the mix. heard he's got some skills, but not very smart. could pose a problem.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from blahx1. Show blahx1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: moss/welker questionable this sunday : This is a question that needs to be asked; why do we always have so many guys injured? Here's the falcon's injury report for this week; questionable; RB Jerious Norwood (head). the end. one guy. We've got 10 or 11 after two weeks. Why do we seem to always lead the league in injuries? There must be reasons, it can't just be bad luck, year after year.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]
    True. VERY TRUE. And we're not talking about BB's silly "injury lists." We're talking about severe, long term, and season-ending injuries. There's gotta be something going on with the Patriots preparatory training program or trainers in general. Who knows? But the fact is the Patriots year in year out seem to have many more critical-position long-term injuries than any other organization! By far!
    Has anyone ever compiled stats on this? It's freakin' nuts the way our players go down. And don't tell me it's because the Pats utilize a more "aggressive" approach to the game than other teams do, 'cause that's bull-sht.
    What's goin' on, guys? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to moss/welker questionable this sunday:
    [QUOTE]not good if these two dont play sunday. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/09/moss_and_welker.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] you would think there were some better receivers to bring in.instead of five nobodys.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/27/pats-checked-out-low-end-wideouts/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to moss/welker questionable this sunday:
    [QUOTE]not good if these two dont play sunday. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/09/moss_and_welker.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]
    its sounding like welker may be a no go.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2964

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Mosse you're talking to yourself...LOL! How about double TE's with Faulk in the backfield, run and a short passing game is my answer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Mosse you're talking to yourself...LOL! How about double TE's with Faulk in the backfield, run and a short passing game is my answer.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] that works harley.sometimes talking to yourself the feed back is positive.LoL!