Moss wins his SB after all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Moss wins his SB after all

Pats would have lost to San Fran....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Moss wins his SB after all

agreed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Moss gets a ring and wleker doesn't

I actually think that is justice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You preduce ba stard. Now I'm rooting for the Ravens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think without Gronk we would of lost to the 49ers. Then you can add in the Talib injury...the Chandler Jones ankle and yeah, we would of lost.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And Randy virtually begged the Pats to sign him. Somebody in Foxboro is an idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Moss hasn't played much, more lately but only due to injury to another receiver.

Moss ain't what ills the Patriots, not by a longshot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

And Randy virtually begged the Pats to sign him. Somebody in Foxboro is an idiot.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and argue that having one of if not the best offensive lines in the NFL, a top RB, the best front 7 and one of the best D's in the NFL as well as Crabtree and Vernon Davis were a bigger part of SF's success than Moss.  I mean christ this team made the championship game last year without him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and argue that having one of if not the best offensive lines in the NFL, a top RB, the best front 7 and one of the best D's in the NFL as well as Crabtree and Vernon Davis were a bigger part of SF's success than Moss.  I mean christ this team made the championship game last year without him.

I didn't say Moss was a key for the 9ers. But he might have been for us.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Pats would have lost to San Fran....

I agree that they would have.  Any difficiencies not exposed against the Ravens would have been, against the 49ers.  Ridley (concussion); Talib??; Love, Deaderick, Chung??  Welker took a beating.

I can't figure this team out?  Better Moss with a ring than those jerkasaurus's Pollard, Suggs, Lewis et al.

We need a big time WR, more pass rush, a safety - a year of little injuries= SB birth in Jerseyland 2014. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

You preduce ba stard. Now I'm rooting for the Ravens.

Preduce? Is that cajun or something? And who exactly are you calling preduce?  

Well, whoever it is you really showed them by rooting for the Ravens!  Not sure how they'll go on living after that?

This board is tough...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

don't be to sure about the niners winning.  After all, it has been the NFL - Ray the thug Lewis show so far these playoffs.