MOSS...Now hear the rest of it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cody16. Show cody16's posts

Re: MOSS...Now hear the rest of it.

Man, if only Randy could see this support from us the true Patriot fans.<-----????
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

He really hasn't had any support actually until the report of his seperated shoulder, I remember tons of people posting threads suggesting to trade Moss or cut Moss...Not saying you were one of them or anyone on this specific post, and I wasnt either, I love Randy Moss and always have had his back, but seriously people are all like happy bout resigning him NOW after before everyone else is saying to cut him, trade him, hes getting to old, yada yada...he had a great season. Child please. I don't get people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

Lol Sday4x45....Go on twitter & contact Donte Stallworth @ D_Stallworth18.

He IS open to a return to nE..and laughs when you tell him how he would HATE playing for Mangini.

Donte is a great guy!...who made a mistake, and pays daily for it.

He loves talking about 2007...and will say they really had an awesome time, except last game. Let him KNOW we all want him back here...and he WILL come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Good info sfla4patriots, I've always been a Moss fan.  I hope he retires a Patriot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

sfla4patriots...believed you all the way, when you first posted about Moss.  The Haters just put blinders on when real facts are thrown their way & asked to explain themselves.

Also, we should get all us So. FL Boston Globe Pats fans together for like monthly meet & greets or something! Would love to have a beer & chat Pats with you & other fellow So. FL Pats fans.  I'm planning to be down in Miami Friday to check out all the SuperBowl Hoopla.  I need to get a Twitter account & contact you :)

Marshall

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

Salpoinye1232..You got it right there...Is AMAZING how the press can absolutely ruin a person.

EVERYONE who has met Moss says exactly what you did...If we read the wrintings of Clown like Breer...and Mike Freeman [ worst turd existing] you'd think Moss was some complete idiot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

mrtm70...Boston's on DelRay Beach...go there any time..just like being @ Fenway or Gillette

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

sfla4patriots...THANKS...Just checked google maps & realized that I cruise past that place all the time & didn't know it was right there!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KirkusFreak. Show KirkusFreak's posts

Kirkus...Funny how people handle adversity differently. Moss is an extremely intelligent guy, who sees [ correctly] the Boston media as being very low level....and he's for the most part correct.

To be honest its a sad fact of NE sports media for the most part, I live abroad now but I grew up with it , and it is very cynical in its approach.  When times are good your are like a "King of Boston" (shocker)....funny how that worked in 2007 for Brady, Moss, Welker etc....BUT when you struggle no matter the reason your a lazy no good "Bleep" (well as good as).  Thats why I think Brady and the team backed Moss so hard because they know the man that dons that 81 and how hard he works. 

Look at it like this, if a player is injured...the Pats never give to much up about it for good reason...its smart not to.  The flip side to this is a a player (like Moss) can be left hung out a bit for SPECULATION (IS he dogging it?, Is he losing his burst? etc....)by media types due to his injury being hushed up...but Bill knows GOSSIP is GOSSIP and protecting his guys is more important.  Could you imagine the target on Randy's shoulder if this leaked in season...safties already like to hit now they smell blood so to speak. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

mrtm70

Kraft is in West Palm [ Albert, think maybe he'll give you an interview?] & yesterday was @ the Breakers. While I didn't see him, he told a bunch of guys from Mass he was very optimistic...due to 7 picks in 1st 2 rounds in next 2 drafts....BUT  said nothing about Free Agency, which is needed.

You may want to google the Heath Evans Foundation...One of the biggest weekends all year is his event [ golf, softball dinners etc] to benefit sexually abused kids. About 80% of the Patriots are here for that, Faulk, Maroney, Welker, Moss, ...and theres 1000's who attend. Pats have more players there than Dolphins, though guys like Taylor, R Brown, Camarillio attend and are class acts...but no Porter or Crowder...they swim w/rats anyway.

One of the neatest things is the Saturday before all Pats home games...all the Jet Blue flights are almost 100% people flying to games, same people every flight, even Belichicks girlfriend. I've been doing that now 10 years.