most fun preseason discussion: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE PATS FINISH AHEAD OF THE JETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: most fun preseason discussion: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE PATS FINISH AHEAD OF THE JETS

Patriots= 12-4 AFC Champ
    Jets= 11-5 Wild Card

Jets and Pats split Regular Season series, Patriots taking the first one, Jets taking the second match-up.  Jets Win wild card game & get beaten by The Pats in either next round, or AFC Championship game, depending on where they meet.  Strangely enough, some form of "Patriots Cheating" gets leaked to either ESPN, Tony Mazz, or some NY-based subsidiary media outlet, the day before their playoff contest...  My wager is something like, ex-New England player cut by team, says Belichick cut him b/c he refused to plant a listening tape up a Raven's captain's rear-end in the middle of a pile of player's during The Ravens playoff victory over NE a few years back.  The callous and calculated evilness of this BB drama will be heightened b/c the player will say that Belichick placed him on IR the next season, just to keep this strory under wraps.  NE beats the Jets anyway, and so Jets Fans & Rex Ryan can now say, they WOULD have been in The Superbowl, IF The Pats still weren't doing all things underhanded...so, considering that this SB guarentee obviouslly doesn't count, The Jets should now win the next 2 Lombardis, come the 12-13 & 13-14 NFL Seasons.  Roger Goodell tells Belichick in closed doors, they can either surrender a 2nd rd pick & everything'll just go away after he tells the media he "destroyed NE's non-existing tapes", or deal with the lengthy fallout from m#rons that think The Pats actually cheated, upon every other month, some "unnamed former Pats employee" has certain, concrete evidence of the new "#ssgate scandal."

p.s. the only person who feels that justice wasn't served in all this, and that he ended up receiving the proverbial short-end-of-the-stick, is The Jets own Mark Sanchez, His rejection obvious to everyone outside the greater NY metropolitan area...        

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: most fun preseason discussion: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE PATS FINISH AHEAD OF THE JETS

In Response to Re: most fun preseason discussion: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE PATS FINISH AHEAD OF THE JETS:
    [QUOTE]11-5 for the Jets- They play the Ravens and the Pats back to back, which is the hardest part of their schedule- besides that its smooth rolling until the Chiefs and eagles  12-4 or 13-3 for the Pats, The reason they might have 4 losses is the tough schedule after the bye of Steelers, Giants, Jets, Chiefs, Eagles, and Colts. They are all 10+ win teams, and will be hard to play in a row like that. So the Pats will finish probably 1-2 games above the Jets, but expect both to make the playoffs. 
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]

^^^^ This and, where is MIGHTY WITH "THE YETS ARE TOAST"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geographer91. Show Geographer91's posts

Wait,  where is 16, I think the Patriots will go 19  - 0 and the Jets wil finish 3 and 13

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lets see.  16-0 - 8-8 = [8]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

3 or 4

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Pats, 15-1

@Dolphins - Win
    Chargers - Win
    @Bills - Win
    @Raiders - Win
    Yets - Win
    Cowboys - WIn
    @Steelers - Win
    Giants - Win
    @Yets - Loss
    Chiefs - Win
    @Eagles - Win
    Colts - Win
    @Deadskins - Win
    @Denver - Win
    Dolphins - Win
    Bills - Win

I think its a toss up between which game we lose, @eagles or @Yets. We have been having a hard time in NJ the last few seasons and I think defenses will solve the Vick misique if you will by the time we get a crack at him so I think we split with the Yets.

No other team on that schedule even remotely scares me after what we saw the pats do to great teams like the Steelers and the Bears last year.

As for the Yets, after taking a quick look at their schedule, I see 11-5 as optimistic, 7-9 as the worst case scenario, I would put money on 9-7.

7. This post has been removed.