MOUNT CODY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

MOUNT CODY

The guy is MASSIVE and would  demand a double team every time. I say trade willfork and go after him with our first or with our first for willfork....Saban is giving Bellicheck an ear full about this guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: MOUNT CODY

Vince Wilfork was equally said to have a weight problem.  When he showed up in Foxboro and was asked about his playing weight, he said that he'd play at any weight the coaches wanted.  Then he puffed up to maybe 375 pounds, by the looks of him.  That's what nose tackles and sumo wrestlers do.  Two Ton Ted was pushing 400.  "The Biggest Loser" isn't on Sunday afternoons, not at nose tackle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Cody has taken a serious hit.  He'll be lucky to be drafted in the 2nd round.  His showning in the senior bowl wasn't much either which further hurts him.  The combine is the next stop and we'll see what condition he's in.  If he doesn't show any corrective action the guy is toast.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I think his stock has taken a hit as well, Ive been a fan of his since the begining of last year. I wouldnt take him in the first though, hes shown he doesnt have control of his weight and theres no reason to believe he'll get it under control anytime soon, sux because he has the potential to be a great player. I think he'll  fall into the second if teams like Minnesota, and SD dont bite. He wont fall far though, hes so big he'll get stuck/caught on something LOL. No seriously though, he wont fall past the early-mid 2nd. Im still not sure if he can even handle being a 3-4 NT, thats the toughest/nastiest position in football, maybe in sports. I think he greatest potential will be filled and met at DT in a 4-3. Sometimes we ignore the obvi. to much in society, sports etc. IMHO he'd flourish in that type of system, Pat Williams penetrating while Mount Cody and/or Kevin Williams plugging up and stopping the run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Mount Cody is out of condition.  Take him only if he drops a very long way.

Go with Dan Williams or Cam Thomas.  They're both strong.  Williams had a pretty good senior bowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Theres big, and then theres fat. Could he really play every down? Not likely, not in that shape.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

They commented how winded he was.  Do u want a guy that is that out of shape?  I know I dont.