moving forward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eric2848. Show eric2848's posts

moving forward

i dont think that pats' dynasty is over. in fact, i think the patriots have the ability to win the super bowl next year if we make the right moves over the off-season. what i want to know is what do you think are the right moves.  Personally, I think that if we get a pass rusher, we will be well on our way towards becoming a team that will go deep in the playoffs again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eric2848. Show eric2848's posts

Re: moving forward

oh, I also am no longer sure about our secondary.  Near the beginning of the middle of the season, I was confident that our secondary was coming together.  Now I am no longer sure.  What's your opinion on the matter, and what else needs to be fixed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: moving forward

Secondary wise, I think we need to re-sign Bodden.  He was the best we had this year. 

Off season moves wise.  I would like to draft 1 high pass rusher.  Additionally, I would like to see a FA pass rusher come in as well.  Most teams can block 1 guy, we need two. 

I think we need a FA WR for the #3 spot.  This will give us time to see if Welker is 100% and allow Tate to make it or break it. 

A young RB.  I dont care if it is the hammer type RB or Faulk's future replacement.  This is a very very deep RB class.  We need to grab 1, 2 would be even better.

Lastly, depending on who stays and goes, OL help.  Neal is injured often. Mankins may leave. Kazur is ok at best. Light is getting older ( I know most here cant stand him, but I think he has been good, not great for us).  Koppen gets pushed around at times.  So I hope we get a good beast of an OLman