MUST BE NICE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

MUST BE NICE!

The Fins have no injuries.  Imagine if our whole team was healthy? If we had Ty Warren, Jarvis Green and Edelman back.  Oh well I say we will win by two scored anyway.  I cant wait to see this new and improved defense shut down the wildcat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: MUST BE NICE!

I think we'll win too, but history tells us to never count out the Dolphins when they play us.  The majority of these games are either closer than we expect, or don't go quite as planned.  There have been a few blowouts in the series, but we've been on the receiving end as often as the giving end.  I expect a tough game, and anything better than that is a bonus.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Uhh? what about Pennington? or is Sonya Henne the better QB?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: MUST BE NICE!:
    [QUOTE]Uhh? what about Pennington? or is Sonya Henne the better QB?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Good point Harley, injured lists do not include players on IR.  Their starting QB and one of their CB's are on IR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Yeah you are very observant Harley, that is for sure.  My point was directed more at the fact that the Pats have some key players injured right now.  It will be interesting to see if some people can step up and fill some holes.  Hopefully Brandon Tate will emerge as the 3rd reciever and hopefully we get a big day out of Mike Wright.  Also it will give us a chance to get a look at Ron Brace and see what this kid is made of.