My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl

The Pats should look at the game that Drew Brees destroyed the Gmans.  The offensive line must win the battle of the Giants pass rush to protect Tom Brady.
    The Pats need the balance of rushing and no hurdle offense especially some screen pass to deal with the pass rush.  They need to out scores the Giants and take their out of their game plan to play catch up.
    On the other hand, the no name defense of the Pats has been playing great.  They need to take Cruz and Manningham out of the game with some hard hits when Eli throws the ball to them.  Vince Wilforce, Mark Anderson, Kyle Loves, Gerald Warren, Shaun Ellis have to harrash Eli at all times so he can make a mistake.  The Pats defense has raising up their level and need to do that for one more game.
    Let do this for ones (MHK) and for all to the Pats nations.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl

i would like to see them continue in the no-huddle and get an early lead, that will give the defense more confidence and maybe change the way the giants have to play...keys in this game will be protecting brady, getting to manning, and getting the tight ends involved early and often...would be nice if cruz, nicks, and manningham were quiet as possible also

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : And of course things will go as you wish them to because you stated it on this forum.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

ok genius, ill just stop stating what i want to see because you said so....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : You don't get it.

well according to your theory, sports analysts/journalists shouldnt exist because their predictions/game analysis means about as much as anyone's predictions on here...its all in good fun, but based on most of your posts on here, you dont know what that means

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : And of course things will go as you wish them to because you stated it on this forum.
    Dude, get off the forum.  Its a forum for thoughts, wishes, likes, dislikes, ideas, debates, information sharing, and/or entertainment value.   He simply states what he would like to see the Patriots do.  Your comment does not in any way shape or form fit into any of these categories, therefore your comment has nothing to do with what this forum is intended for.  You get your jollies by being an ignorant poster.  I think a ban for you is in order.  This place would be better off without you idiotic comments.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

People on this forum have opnions.  Being a public forum, it is socially acceptable to state ones opinion on a thread.  Should we all add a disclaimer to our responses stating that our opinions won't affect the outcome of the game to make you happy?  Geez, get a hobby outside of spamming the board with your trite BS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : Dude, get off the forum.  Its a forum for thoughts, wishes, likes, dislikes, ideas, debates, information sharing, and/or entertainment value.   He simply states what he would like to see the Patriots do.  Your comment does not in any way shape or form fit into any of these categories, therefore your comment has nothing to do with what this forum is intended for.  You get your jollies by being an ignorant poster.  I think a ban for you is in order.  This place would be better off without you idiotic comments.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

agreed, i really dont think he understands that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : Dude, get off the forum.  Its a forum for thoughts, wishes, likes, dislikes, ideas, debates, information sharing, and/or entertainment value.   He simply states what he would like to see the Patriots do.  Your comment does not in any way shape or form fit into any of these categories, therefore your comment has nothing to do with what this forum is intended for.  You get your jollies by being an ignorant poster.  I think a ban for you is in order.  This place would be better off without you idiotic comments.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Here, here, I'm in total agreement.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : There's a lot more you don't understand.

well obviously, everyone has alot of things that they dont understand, but what i do know is that, im more mature than you and im half your age...no sane 50+ year old man would be typing the garbage that you keep going on about. You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else...but if your opinion is that this forum means nothing than you could simply exit out the website and do something else, but yet you wont do that...?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : You're not trite as well?

I wasn't referring to you personally, but your responses on this forum. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

no, but the whole point of your argument is hypocritical, your point is that none of our opinions matter, but yet you are always on here voicing yours...and about the military, maybe you are correct, but that has nothing to do with your argument..

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : And youir opinions are about the Patriots.  Do they matter to the Patriots?  If they do, then I will shut up.

no they do not, but thats not who im talking to in this forum, im talking to other patriots forums...bad question because we arent actually telling the patriots our opinions. we are just expressing them on here to discuss....im guessing you dont have a very good social life 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I am pretty much going to leave the coaching to the coaches.  No matter how anyone here feels about their own gameplans, most of the posters thought we would get nowhere the way we were going, and here we are.  SO, I'm rolling with the ACTUAL coaches of the Patriots, and not message board know-it-alls.  You hear me there, King?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl : And youir opinions are about the Patriots.  Do they matter to the Patriots?  If they do, then I will shut up.

This make no sense at all.  If any of this mattered to the Patriots organization then we would all have our own office in Patriots headquarters sitting around the coaches table discussing all that goes on in here and there would be no need for forums such as this.  Thats not the case, we are only fans with a football passion and our team happens to be the Patriots so they make these forums for us to talk with other fans. 

I guess all the forums and water cooler talk around the office should all stop because none of it really matters.  What a boring life you must lead to  where you can not participate in something unless it matters.  It's all about fun, entertainment, discussion with others that share the same hobby.  Serious question, do you have many friends that you personally talk football with?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

you guys have not ignored him yet? hes a grade:A troll. hes worse the phatrex. ignore him and move on with your life.

25. This post has been removed.