my brief journey to theganggreen.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

my brief journey to theganggreen.com

Someone here mentioned the jests web site and I thought I'd check it out for any signs of intelligent life and just to yank their chain, as our trolls do here every day.

I found that its a barren planet, populated only by bacteria of the species
    jestis buttholeis.

For posting a non-obscene criticism of some jest butthole's proposed draft picks I was immediately banned. This on a board where every other word posted is f*ck, without the asterisk.

Not a huge surprise, when you think about it. The average NY thug is simply incapable of expressing themselves without the use of f-bombs every 3rd or 4th word. 

Its going to be very enjoyable watching the Pats take out their anger over being screwed again at indy, on the J - E - S - T -S!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: my brief journey to theganggreen.com

I saw the same thing and got banned as well just for calling him the Fat-Man.

There's no better way to move on than to do what BB/TB are doing right now. Let's focus on the Jets game. The road's going through Indy like it or not so I say let's dig in and win this game and the division's ours.
    As painful as that was I think they'll learn from it and next time instead of laying down in a prevent they'll go for the throat the entire 60-min. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BbsBlunder. Show BbsBlunder's posts

Hey Uncle Alfie -"Go F yourself"I said that in my best NY accent-Right from the heart to!LOL

Your team has to beat the Jets before spouting off Gang!

Hey remember after the Jets beat the pants off of the pats in week #2?Of course you do!
    Do you remember on Monday everybody wanted to Trade Brady and Fire BB! I most certainly do!Wink

After the Jets repeat against the pats Sunday following BB's colossal mistake against the Colts -BB won't last a minute in NE.

I just got chills!LOL and How are ya!?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to my brief journey to theganggreen.com:
    [QUOTE]Someone here mentioned the jests web site and I thought I'd check it out for any signs of intelligent life and just to yank their chain, as our trolls do here every day. I found that its a barren planet, populated only by bacteria of the species jestis buttholeis. For posting a non-obscene criticism of some jest butthole's proposed draft picks I was immediately banned. This on a board where every other word posted is f*ck, without the asterisk. Not a huge surprise, when you think about it. The average NY thug is simply incapable of expressing themselves without the use of f-bombs every 3rd or 4th word.  Its going to be very enjoyable watching the Pats take out their anger over being screwed again at indy, on the J - E - S - T -S!!
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

I was there yesterday too Alfie and shocked at the number of 4 letter words they get away with posting. You can pretty much say anything as long as you are a Nyets fan. I will infiltrate their defenses for some recon work and espionage this week. I wonder how many posts I can get up before they Axe me. I don't know if you took a peak back through the Game thread but it was hilarious. These guys are already out on the ledge and the Pats can give them all a little push on Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: my brief journey to theganggreen.com:
    [QUOTE]Hey Uncle Alfie -"Go F yourself"I said that in my best NY accent-Right from the heart to!LOL Your team has to beat the Jets before spouting off Gang! Hey remember after the Jets beat the pants off of the pats in week #2?Of course you do! Do you remember on Monday everybody wanted to Trade Brady and Fire BB! I most certainly do! After the Jets repeat against the pats Sunday following BB's colossal mistake against the Colts -BB won't last a minute in NE. I just got chills!LOL and How are ya!?
    Posted by BbsBlunder[/QUOTE]

I don't blame you for coming to this forum to talk about about a team that's going to make the playoffs.You must have a lot of anger after looking like a division 2 college team against the Jags. Not to worry because thats what we're here for and I know that classless jets fans aren't much use to talk to. I do respect any fan however that can get a 12 pack in him before 10:00am. Welcome aboard and enjoy this week because after Sunday the Jets will be done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Uncle Alfie -"Go F yourself"I said that in my best NY accent-Right from the heart to!LOL Your team has to beat the Jets before spouting off Gang! Hey remember after the Jets beat the pants off of the pats in week #2?Of course you do! Do you remember on Monday everybody wanted to Trade Brady and Fire BB! I most certainly do! After the Jets repeat against the pats Sunday following BB's colossal mistake against the Colts -BB won't last a minute in NE. I just got chills!LOL and How are ya!?
    Posted by BbsBlunder[/QUOTE]

So who did the Jets beat this week?  Did they even play?  Oh, I forgot.. they won the SB in week 2.  No need to play any more.
    Oh, if you have chills, you might want to zip up your fly.  Must be cold under that bridge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BbsBlunder. Show BbsBlunder's posts

Blah Blah Blah-That's all I read in this forum!
    pats fans talking smack after the Jets stomped them earlier in the year and coming off a loss to the Colts.
    A loss that falls directly on their head coach.

You're only supposed to talk after beating somebody not the other way around....loudmouths!

What an insanely st upid decision by BB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: my brief journey to theganggreen.com : I don't blame you for coming to this forum to talk about about a team that's going to make the playoffs.You must have a lot of anger after looking like a division 2 college team against the Jags. Not to worry because thats what we're here for and I know that classless jets fans aren't much use to talk to. I do respect any fan however that can get a 12 pack in him before 10:00am. Welcome aboard and enjoy this week because after Sunday the Jets will be done.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I completely disagree with you ew....Jets ARE done

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BbsBlunder. Show BbsBlunder's posts

You guys talked more trash before the Colts and the Jets games this year then anybody...ever!

How does crow taste!

LOL-I'll check in later..until then-Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Heck, they couldn't even LET the Jaguars score when they WANTED them to. Sky really is falling for Jets fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The Gang Green is hilarious. I love how they spend all day coming up with ways the Jets can still make the Playoffs.
    I've been banned once but I have a new name and so far so good. I'm hoping to make it through this week, because honestly after Sunday, it won't even be fun there anymore.
    I just got great seats for the Jets game, can't wait!