my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ

in my personal opinion i think this game will have a galvanizing effect and the vets will rally the team around their coach for all the heat he is taking. the pats have always played best with some kinda attitude and chip on their shoulder, and if i know the pats they wont wilt at all because of this loss, if anything it will be that spark that really sets them off...i havent fogotten the last time they rallied around their coach, you know back in 2007? just watch, mark my words, they are gonna roll over teams now with a vengeance...the poor jets will suffer the brunt of their fury this weekend, but peyton and company better not get comfy come playoff time...even if they have home field, and they know it they dont wanna see the pats again...

what i would like to see from the defense has less to do with skills and personell and more to do with scheme...the coaches need to stop going so soft with their coverages and blitzes, the risks they take defensively late in games..they are the best in the biz at going into prevent and letting teams right back into the game..yet opponents of ours like the colts, ravens, jets, steelers, dolphins, etc etc, throw everything and the kitchen sink at brady up until the very end...

yesterday the D actually held their own against their offense for much of the game, then they started going soft with that prevent crap late in the game and POOF! manning comes to life. what a coincidence, he gets hot once the DB's start playing behind his wideouts and giving them a bit more room underneath than earlier. manning is tough to sack, but they managed to hurry and disrupt him earlier, and that disappeared also...they started playing on their heels as we have all seen them do so many times in the 4th quarter...

coach, stop cuttung your defenses balls off will ya?? give them more chances late in the game to actually make big plays that close out games...you do have the luxury of having a high powered offense of your own that can strike back at anytime should some kinda defensive lapse occur, and most teams dont have that luxury. that being said, if you have enough confidence in your O to go for it on 4th and 2 from your own 28 with 2 minutes left, then you show that same confidence earlier in the 4th and turn the D loose, when brady has even more time to bail em out if they fail...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ

should we hire the guy?it would pizz the jets off.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/16/jets-confirm-departure-of-defensive-line-coach/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe4ever. Show coltsbabe4ever's posts

In Response to my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ:
    [QUOTE]in my personal opinion i think this game will have a galvanizing effect and the vets will rally the team around their coach for all the heat he is taking. the pats have always played best with some kinda attitude and chip on their shoulder, and if i know the pats they wont wilt at all because of this loss, if anything it will be that spark that really sets them off...i havent fogotten the last time they rallied around their coach, you know back in 2007? just watch, mark my words, they are gonna roll over teams now with a vengeance...the poor jets will suffer the brunt of their fury this weekend, but peyton and company better not get comfy come playoff time...even if they have home field, and they know it they dont wanna see the pats again... what i would like to see from the defense has less to do with skills and personell and more to do with scheme...the coaches need to stop going so soft with their coverages and blitzes, the risks they take defensively late in games..they are the best in the biz at going into prevent and letting teams right back into the game..yet opponents of ours like the colts, ravens, jets, steelers, dolphins, etc etc, throw everything and the kitchen sink at brady up until the very end... yesterday the D actually held their own against their offense for much of the game, then they started going soft with that prevent crap late in the game and POOF! manning comes to life. what a coincidence, he gets hot once the DB's start playing behind his wideouts and giving them a bit more room underneath than earlier. manning is tough to sack, but they managed to hurry and disrupt him earlier, and that disappeared also...they started playing on their heels as we have all seen them do so many times in the 4th quarter... coach, stop cuttung your defenses balls off will ya?? give them more chances late in the game to actually make big plays that close out games...you do have the luxury of having a high powered offense of your own that can strike back at anytime should some kinda defensive lapse occur, and most teams dont have that luxury. that being said, if you have enough confidence in your O to go for it on 4th and 2 from your own 28 with 2 minutes left, then you show that same confidence earlier in the 4th and turn the D loose, when brady has even more time to bail em out if they fail...
    Posted by sox148927[/QUOTE]

LOL, what a loser. You chowder heads crack me up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ:
    [QUOTE]In Response to my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ : LOL, what a loser. You chowder heads crack me up.
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever[/QUOTE]

Patriots: 3 Super Bowls
    Indianapolis: 1

'nuff said.

Get your ugly hick a*s*s outta here

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to my final thoughts before we move on to the NYJ : LOL, what a loser. You chowder heads crack me up.

Cut the Sh*t...right now - at this moment, Indy is champion of NOTHING

....except maybe the prestigious Midwest, Tri-State Tractor Pull Competition. Good job beating Ohio and Kentucky!

What a loser a__ state....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

And you sh&theads crack me up! You see how that works!