My first game today - any suggestions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

My first game today - any suggestions?

Long time (25 year - since before I was a teenager) Pat fan here - attending my first NFL game ever today.

Playoffs? Pats vs. Jets? Brady - in his prime - best season a QB has ever had? Im there.. 

Would love to be going with a crowd, but I couldnt miss this event.   So I bought a single ticket in section 128, row 30-something. Single tix sell remarkably cheap - mine was repurchased at face value!

What is a good time to get there? Should I bring anything (seat pad)? I'll be driving in from up North (from westboro/southborough area).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moorepatsfan54. Show moorepatsfan54's posts

Re: My first game today - any suggestions?

I would suggest taking the train in, it avoids traffic, and the high price of parking. If I recall taking the train in cost around fifteen to twenty, and parking runs aroung fifty. The train shows up an hour before game time and leaves about the same. I don't know if Patriots place is open on game day but if it is a suggest five guy burgers for a quick meal before the game. To find the schedule its on the gillette stadium website.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

The only thing I know Im packin for the sure IS THE NOISE.

If I see Pat fans on their iPhones reading Wall Street Journal Online, Im gonna be mightly upset.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Wear your snow mobile suit. It'll be cold and after every score snow will be flying. flask fits nice in one. You may want to have some cotton for your ears. It'll be like going to a rock concert cept they let you drink a lot more there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Money. Bring lots of money, everything is outrageous there. Have fun and be loud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

How about a sign, probably too any feet and kiss the rings one, maybe:

"Rex Ryan's Miracle Diet: Lose 1 job in 2 years"

"Joe Namath says "Rex Ryan will NOT shut Up. I guarantee it!""

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop67. Show frankdawop67's posts

Dress warm ... expect it to be cold.  Long underwear, thermal socks etc etc ... and wear a hat and gloves.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Get there by about Noon time and start drinking on the ride in. Bring hard liquor with you because beer will bloat you when combined with Hamburgers that you should be stealing from somebodies grill. Once in the Stadium anything goes for Language.(See George Carlin and add about 4 more words to that list) Spit on Jets players and coaches as they enter and exit the field and if you can make it past security get your drunk Azz out on the field at some point. You paid for this ticket and you have the right to enjoy it. Have a great game today, I'll be watching out for you on TV.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickwax. Show kickwax's posts

Don't wear green.