My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

This board is full of trolls, it isn't like it used to be.  The biggest fraud and troll here is Rusty and he continues to spam this forum with garbage, lies, and attacking most members here, even the people who have legit points.  There are a lot of people who have left the forum, probably in large part due to Rusty. 

So before I decide to leave I will give the ignore feature a try.  I have never used the ignore feature ever before, this will be a first.  Rusty is ruining this forum and I suggest we take out the garbage by using the ignore feature.  So here I go... See ya Rusty!!  No more garbage to read.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

Do you really need to announce this?  Don't get me wrong, I like the contributions of most posters, but these back-and-forth namecalling posts where some guys (well, myself at times in the past I admit) pollute the string are just unreadable.  I can't sort the trash from the substance and as a result I don't even bother reading much anymore.  Before this string goes on ad nauseum, I just wnat to get it out there that the quality of this place has gone down because a handful of posters cannot leave well enough alone.  I often wish the lot of antagonistic posters would meet and settle it mano y mano and spare the rest of us. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This board is full of trolls, it isn't like it used to be.  The biggest fraud and troll here is Rusty and he continues to spam this forum with garbage, lies, and attacking most members here, even the people who have legit points.  There are a lot of people who have left the forum, probably in large part due to Rusty. 

So before I decide to leave I will give the ignore feature a try.  I have never used the ignore feature ever before, this will be a first.  Rusty is ruining this forum and I suggest we take out the garbage by using the ignore feature.  So here I go... See ya Rusty!!  No more garbage to read.

Chill, brother, and try to remember that, in the final analysis, this is merely a football fan forum.  I occasionally lose sight of that myself but the more you can ignore the posters who annoy you the more you'll enjoy this place.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Chill, brother, and try to remember that, in the final analysis, this is merely a football fan forum.  I occasionally lose sight of that myself but the more you can ignore the posters who annoy you the more you'll enjoy this place.  

Agreed, and maybe tfb should have placed him on ignore a year ago instead of responding to almost every one of his posts...which contributes to thread highjacking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

nothing wrong with using the ignore feature........that is what it is there for.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I put Rusty on ignore a couple weeks ago and it's gotten a lot better. It's annoying seeing half a thread as ignored but there is no point in trying to have a discussion with him anymore. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I put Rusty on ignore a couple weeks ago and it's gotten a lot better. It's annoying seeing half a thread as ignored but there is no point in trying to have a discussion with him anymore. 

Rusty: It's just embarrassing to watch. PatsEng also imploded.  These people used to be good posters.

translation : These posters used to agree with me and sit idle while I lied and made things up but now they question me so they s*ck.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i wish you wouldnt leave TFB, i think you add alot to this forum and you have a talent making those photos all the time. but, you got to let this rusty beef go, you are hurting nobody but yourself. if you dont agree with the man thats fine, but you shouldnt let it get to you. there are plenty of people on here who i think are complete morons, but i dont ignore them because once in awhile they might offer something insightful. it seems as if the welker departure has left you and rusty at a crossroad here. i agree with rusty though that you have to move on. welker isnt coming back no matter how much you make fun of amendola or any of the other new patriots. if you are a true patriots fan, you will pull for the new guys just as much as you used to pull for welker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i wish you wouldnt leave TFB, i think you add alot to this forum and you have a talent making those photos all the time. but, you got to let this rusty beef go, you are hurting nobody but yourself. if you dont agree with the man thats fine, but you shouldnt let it get to you. there are plenty of people on here who i think are complete morons, but i dont ignore them because once in awhile they might offer something insightful. it seems as if the welker departure has left you and rusty at a crossroad here. i agree with rusty though that you have to move on. welker isnt coming back no matter how much you make fun of amendola or any of the other new patriots. if you are a true patriots fan, you will pull for the new guys just as much as you used to pull for welker.

The problem with Rusty is it wasn't just Welker. He saw the reaction over Welker vs Amendola and translated that into everything. For example I liked the Wilson deal and just merely said I didn't think he was an everyday player and will need to be used wisely and situationally to make him last through the playoffs. Now you can agree or disagree if he can last a full season as a starter but somehow Rusty automatically translated that to me saying Wilson was washed up, I didn't like the move, and I was saying BB is a horrible GM. Not sure where it came from honestly but once you fall out of favor with Rusty he immediately goes on the attack and no matter what you say it's seen as an attack against BB and Rusty himself it seems. It's literally the only reason I tossed Rusty on ignore. Because he couldn't let that one thing go and instead was seeing things not as I said but as he perceived. Once that happens there is no point in my discussion with him, esp if all he sees me as is a whinning complaining pink hat, which as most of you know I'm not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

good post, rsf. I agree. Find a way to move on and lets enjoy this new year. Try ignore for a few days and you will be surprised after that you will miss the little fella and want to remove him again. This is just what we have to deal with now. I liked the way the forum was but not winning the Big one will do that to a successful team. Of course we agreed more when we were hoisting lombardi's but we all want the same. I think people grow more anxious with each postseason lost but its not the fault of anyone here so we should get back to being a family cuz we all want the same. Wes is gone and its unfortunate but there are plenty of positives to take from it also.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Nah man... everybody relax..... I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't come here and chat. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

TFB12, like his namesake = one of the all-time greats.

Stick around.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Yeah, ol' Griswold can be a major irritant at times, I'll give you that. But I'll say one thing for him... at least he knows the difference between the words "than" and "then" and where and how to use them. :)

Seriously, if you need to take break, then just take a break. Don't hang all your off-season frustrations on some other poster. That's weak.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Who is Rusty?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.