My new NFL rule proposal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

My new NFL rule proposal

The game is four 20 minute quarters. Every five minutes there is a break for ads.

Ok, so the QB for each team throws the ball to a receiver who is at the other end of the field at the same time. A point is awarded for every yard the ball carries. Then, the receivers catch the ball and run as fast as they can to the other end of the field. There will be two linebackers per team to get in the way of the receiver. However, the receiver cannot be touched and cannot run into a linebacker. A linebacker cannot touch a receiver. The best course of action is to just sit down or dive within the general vicinity of the receiver. Whichever receiver makes it to the other endzone first scores 10 points for his team.

In between quarters kickers kick the ball as far as they can. Whichever team has the farthest kick gets two bonus points.

Thoughts? It will be high scoring!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: My new NFL rule proposal

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The game is four 20 minute quarters. Every five minutes there is a break for ads.

Ok, so the QB for each team throws the ball to a receiver who is at the other end of the field at the same time. A point is awarded for every yard the ball carries. Then, the receivers catch the ball and run as fast as they can to the other end of the field. There will be two linebackers per team to get in the way of the receiver. However, the receiver cannot be touched and cannot run into a linebacker. A linebacker cannot touch a receiver. The best course of action is to just sit down or dive within the general vicinity of the receiver. Whichever receiver makes it to the other endzone first wins.

In between quarters kickers kick the ball as far as they can. Whichever team has the farthest kick gets two bonus points.

Thoughts? It will be high scoring!

[/QUOTE]

This will be great for fantasty!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Goodell will be tightening down the fortress to determine who leaked the rules changes to be implemented in 2015.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Oh I forgot. Any team with a QB named manning receives 5 bonus points.