my observations at the game...................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: my observations at the game...................

In Response to Re: my observations at the game...................:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: my observations at the game................... :  Translation.." it was full of drunk , verbally abusive guys"
    Posted by rocher[/QUOTE]

Gee I'm sorry Mr. Sensitive did I vomit on your penny loafers, I hope I sit next to you I'll spill my beer scream obscenities and never sit down. Go find a bingo for ladies forum....jerk. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emiliosCA. Show emiliosCA's posts

wish i didnt live so far away, i'd like to do my part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: my observations at the game................... : Amen!!  I loved going to Foxboro.. I have stopped going to games all together since its been Gillette. The passion for football I have cannot be contained for some perrier soda water drinking panzy.. sorry. Its a tough sport... deal with it. I hear Matt Light talking about it week after week on the radio.. "the fans need to MAKE NOISE".. Even Fox said this weeks game was the quietest game they were ever at. Sad.
    Posted by patsgirl6[/QUOTE]

I don't care about all the guys who drool over NEGAME - you are officially the most beautiful girl on this forum

I think I'm making a sign for next game.  I sit where the guy with the NOISE sign used to sit at Foxborough Stadium (to the back right of the Patriots' bench) and since nobody's stepped up to fill the void I think it's time to fill the mantle.  Look for me on TV.

Maybe cue cards will help them figure it out...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dshort3333. Show dshort3333's posts

I was at the game too and it was quiet for most of the first half with a few exceptions. The second half was much better and overall I thought it was the loudest i have heard the crowd be in a couple of years.
       I do miss the old stadium it had metal bleachers and was mostly concrete so it was naturally louder, but the biggest difference was the type of fans that were there back then. The true fans, the blue collar fans that made the place a hstile environment were great. But with the new PRETTY stadium and the obnoxiously high ticket prices we now have a stadium full of mostly uptight duds who couldnt have fun if their life depended on it because their other rich friends might not approve of their language or drinking on a Sunday. To those WHITE colar fans... please give your tickets to a hard working guy you know and stay home where you can drink your wine and act respectable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

When the goose says on live TV that he's never heard a stadium so quiet in all his time in football it's a problem. To say it's all on the team to get the fans going isn't right. The fans are capable of getting the team going if they just try. I've seen a million interviews where the player says the crowd got them going. How about Fenway, does your argument work there too?
    I went to the Raven game and I actually never heard the crowd louder than that last 4th down play but it took that to get everybody going. Earlier in the game it was dead even on 3rds.

As far as "drunk verbally abusive guys" I'd rather be at a game with them than people who get corporate hand me down seats and are only pretending to like football. The same people who hide inside half the game eating scallops wrapped in bacon because it's a cool experience going to the stadium with TV's all around you.
    We have eight home games, this isn't the Red Sox where you have tons of home games. I tell everyone I run into no matter who it is or where I see them if they're going to the game "be loud and be proud" and don't come home with a voice. If it were up to me I'd throw people out for not yelling and cheering and if that includes f-bombs tough. 

Here's a thought, maybe if the 200 sections between the 40yd lines didn't sit on their hands sipping hot chocolate and taking about quarterly figures the rest of us wouldn't have to pick up the slack. Either help or shut the FU

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Raptor64d,

I've probably talked to you before and didn't even know it. You do great work, keep it up. Have fun with the PARs at DM, and the ILS 6R and NDB-DME at RYN.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Raptor64d, I've probably talked to you before and didn't even know it. You do great work, keep it up. Have fun with the PARs at DM, and the ILS 6R and NDB-DME at RYN.
    Posted by Ritchie_az[/QUOTE]

LoL, I was just doing those approaches yesterday!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

One thought on the old stadium. I went to a Pats Bills game in 79/or 80 right before I joined the Army and watched the Pats beat the Fergusan led Bills. In the second half it started snowing and a blizzard ensued. After about two feet of snow we tried to leave after the game and getting out of that sorry grass field for two hours was not fun. I will cherish that memory but think the parking situation is a lot nicer now. I have yet to see a game in the new stadium but I have been there to visit and shop at the store when I was home visiting the folks. I will be there one day in the future losing my voice I promise! :)

Go Pats!!