4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: My Playoff Prediction: Jimmy Tantrum will post many foolish posts

Here's one:

"Here's why Pats WILL not win another SuperBowl......."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Here's two:

"My playoff prediction..."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SHould we start a count?

[/QUOTE]

Not feeling the Holiday spirit portman? what gives-just my OPINION-didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch! I,m sure EVERY one of your post's has been a masterpiece--In your own mind--now chill out and start working on that eggnog and Rum you bought yourself!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"just my OPINION"

My opinion is you could stand to read more and type less. 

I read your playoff prediction post, was far from exceptional. Not sure you brought much insight there. 

Sure, the odds are against the Pats winning another Super Bowl. You seem to have forgotten all the things that went right in the first place. Remember the tuck rule game? Arguably was the right call but could easily have done the other way. No different than a ball sticking on the helmet of a guy who never caught another pass. 

Luck plays into it too man. So....

A better post from you would have been a tribute to the Pats continued dominance over more than a decade. Not a bad run of division titles and post season accomplishments. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"just my OPINION"

I read your playoff prediction post, was far from exceptional. Not sure you brought much insight there. 

Sure, the odds are against the Pats winning another Super Bowl. You seem to have forgotten all the things that went right in the first place. Remember the tuck rule game? Arguably was the right call but could easily have done the other way. No different than a ball sticking on the helmet of a guy who never caught another pass. 

A better post from you would have been a tribute to the Pats continued dominance over more than a decade. Not a bad run of division titles and post season accomplishments. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey BostonTS--sorry I'm not an English grammar major? My prediction is an opinion--not fact-sorry it wasn't up to your Gold standards of posts. And if I wanted to post about the Pats dominance over the past decade I would have--I have an idea--why don't you tell me what to post that way you can agree with yourself and sleep tight? And on your decade of domination -last I checked the Pats haven't won a SB since 2004. So I don't know when your decade starts and finishes? 1996-2006? Pats havn't dominated playoffs since 2004? That's 8 years and running. Pretty soon your going to start sounding like a Cowboys fan talking about all the Trophies they won back in the 80s? What gives DUDE? I know your better than this Spoiler?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"just my OPINION"

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Can you believe it. The Pats have been to 5 SBs in the last 11 years. I might be down after a playoff loss, but they've haven't let me down in over a decade. The 20 years before that?  I'm not saying anything....