My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote and defeat Steeler Nation.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote.

Cute kid Ohio. He's got my vote. Good luck!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote.:
    [QUOTE]i voted like 6 times. i dont know how those two db steelers fans could be winning.. we might need to step up our voting
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

Could be a Pats thing too.. outside of NE, the team is not exactly "loved" while the Steelers seem to have a broader national base of "lovers"!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

In Response to Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote. : Could be a Pats thing too.. outside of NE, the team is not exactly "loved" while the Steelers seem to have a broader national base of "lovers"!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

i agree but those two guys in that picture look like total tools. someone musta posted their link in a popular steelers board or something

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote. : Could be a Pats thing too.. outside of NE, the team is not exactly "loved" while the Steelers seem to have a broader national base of "lovers"!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Very true.  I live in Canton, Ohio and I am surrounded by Steeler Fans.  It is horrible.  I used to be the only Pats fan in town but now that the team has been successful there are a lot more Patriots fans showing up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Just Voted

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

just voted for little bruschi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Voted again from work this time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Got my vote, awesome pic!  Is it wrong for me to wanna slap the sh*t outta those two steeler tools?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Voted for you twice, from home and work...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Done

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

I appreciate all of the votes.  The Patriot Fans are going to win this. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

www.profootballhof.com/super_bowl_contest_finalists.aspx" target="_blank">http://www.profootballhof.com/super_bowl_contest_finalists.aspx

Go to the link above, scroll to the bottom and click the "Week 7" bubble, enter your email address and click submit. It is quick and easy.

Please spread the word and invite your friends. Tommy needs all the votes he can get!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

I voted for him, great pic btw.

as of this post your in 3rd at 10%

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

Thank you everyone

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote and defeat Steeler Nation.

Thank you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote and defeat Steeler Nation.

Checked today, (with a second email), and this little guy is making strides. I dont get how the steelers are getting so many votes, but I agree with someone above who said he wanted to slap the sh&* out of them...

Have you sent a request to mike reiss mailbag and just asked him for some press?? THat would get a bunch of folks on the boston ESPN site to vote...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

looks like tommy is catching up, 13 percent now and the steelers tools who dont even know their own logo are fading

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

kid is 2 cute

voted

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I just voted again.  Looks like were catching up to Fudge and Packer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

You guys are doing great.  Tommy is in second place, trailing the Steeler tools by 150 votes.  I sent an email to Mike Reiss to try to get some press.  Thanks again so much for all of the help and support.  If any of you are ever in the Canton Ohio area let me know and  I will buy you a Sam Adams. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

In Response to Re: My son Tommy is a finalist to represent all Patriots Fans. Please Vote and defeat Steeler Nation.:
    [QUOTE]You guys are doing great.  Tommy is in second place, trailing the Steeler tools by 150 votes.  I sent an email to Mike Reiss to try to get some press.  Thanks again so much for all of the help and support.  If any of you are ever in the Canton Ohio area let me know and  I will buy you a Sam Adams. 
    Posted by PatsFanOhio[/QUOTE]
    did you post this on the offical pats boards and stuff?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanOhio. Show PatsFanOhio's posts

I have it posted at patriots.com, patsfans.com and patriotsplanet.com.  I also created an event on facebook and I have posted it on many patriots pages on facebook.

Does anyone know if there is a Bruschi forum or a way to contact him?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

15% now hes catching those tools. keep in mind you can clear your cookies and vote again using another email

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

bump