My wonderlic score is 32... take the test and see how you do

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

My wonderlic score is 32... take the test and see how you do

This is a sample test, some question were easy others difficult..have fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: My wonderlica score is 32... take the test and see how you do

I got a 35. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Got 40 according to this, I got wrong 10, 13 (that one really got me when you look at the answer), 14 and 18. 

Does this mean I can play QB in the NFL? lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Re: My wonderlica score is 32... take the test and see how you do:
    [QUOTE] PASSING THIS TEST WOULD ALMOST GET YOU IN WIFE SWAPING WITH THE STARS. NO WONDER AMERICA IS FAT AND STUPID.
    Posted by whoremaster[/QUOTE]

LOL. I am very dissapointed in myself. Damn timer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLDubbs. Show SLDubbs's posts

I got a 45.

Whats the average score of players?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

37.5....I ran out of time also....I imagine you could get a little faster if you practiced tests like this a little before taking. I can't imagine a college grad scoring less than 10 on this but I can kind of see where they like the quarterbacks to be good on it where they need to make snappy decisions on the fly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'm the dumbest of the group so far I guess that qualifies me to be a punter :^(

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Unless you guys are all legitimate geniuses, that test isn't exactly accurate.  The conversion from Wonderlic to IQ is IQ = (2 x W + 60).  This means that a Wonderlic score of 20 correlates to a 100 IQ, which would be average for the population (Tim Tebow scored a 22, so he has slightly above average intelligence, while Tom Brady scored a 33, which would make him smarter than 96% of the population.

It seems everyone posting on this thread has an IQ between 130-150, which would place in the top 2% of the population.  Seems unlikely, but who knows, maybe I've underestimated Boston.com!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLDubbs. Show SLDubbs's posts

Those questions were for the most part extremely easy and I highly doubt that they were similar to the real Wonderlic questions.

And i'm sure that that the points given for each answer is not the same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLDubbs. Show SLDubbs's posts

And i like to think of myself as a genius, so this just really boosts my ego lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

?? It wouldn't let me type in any answers? What am I doing wrong. Guess this doesn't bode well for my test taking skills :-(

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Now I'm curious as to how I do. I usually get 140 or above on IQ tests, but haven't taken any since my two strokes. Why won't it let me type/select my answers?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: My wonderlic score is 32... take the test and see how you do

LOL! or commissioner or referee :^)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: My wonderlica score is 32... take the test and see how you do:
    [QUOTE]Unless you guys are all legitimate geniuses, that test isn't exactly accurate.  The conversion from Wonderlic to IQ is IQ = (2 x W + 60).  This means that a Wonderlic score of 20 correlates to a 100 IQ, which would be average for the population (Tim Tebow scored a 22, so he has slightly above average intelligence, while Tom Brady scored a 33, which would make him smarter than 96% of the population. It seems everyone posting on this thread has an IQ between 130-150, which would place in the top 2% of the population.  Seems unlikely, but who knows, maybe I've underestimated Boston.com!
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

Take the test and see what your score is.  I've taken I.Q. tests before and they're quite a bit more difficult than those questions. If an NFL player scores under 20 on questions like that then he hasn't learned anything since about the 8th grade....And that wouldn't surprise me. I can't believe that the questions on the actual test would be that easy....Johnny has 3 pairs of shoes. If he ties all the laces on all the shoes how many laces did he tie?(Sarcasm, but not far off)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]I'm the dumbest of the group so far I guess that qualifies me to be a punter :^(
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're at least qualified to be a member of Congress with that score.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geographer91. Show Geographer91's posts

I scored a 45 but I am arguing against the question about how much LESS X received from his investment.  He receives more so in response to how much less he would receive the answer is 0.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

35 for me. That test was too easy to be considered the real Wonderlic... Or NFL players are just jack stupid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Always pondering what exactly was on one of these Wonderlic Exams, I was pretty excited when I first saw Harley's Thread here.  Trully, I've often doubted that such a human being that pondered life's mysteries to such a depth and degree as I, Has in most probability ever existed... 

So I started my examination with the highest of hopes.  So I took ALL the neccessary steps to get myself ready to begin: I cut myself a Cohiba that I got an excellent deal on, after I told the Cigar Store owner, that @ $15 a pop, they were far too pricey for my budget.  He said he'd get my a great price, so I took it up to the counter in the belief it'd be like half of or something...  Then the guy says, "How's 12 bucks sound."  So I told him, I was puttin' it back, and so he says, "O.k., 11."  See I wanted half off that 15 dollar price tag, which was something far closer too $3 in my eyes.  But 3/4's off ain't too shabby I suppose.  So alright...WhatTH is this thread topic about again?  Oh yea, the test...

Grabbing myself a can of my coveted Cream Soda outta tthe fridge, I then set my kitchen timer.  I thought to myself how, "A & W rully does make a pretty good and very affordable cream soda...6 bucks for a 12 pack, and 12 sodas last me at least 12 hours.  I can spend 12 bucks and be set for a bit at least.  Sheez though, Ya GOTTA begin Laz, It's already 12 o'clock almost."  So I set the kitchen timer for that allotted time of 12 minutes, cracked-the A & W, took a puff and got to work "Ace-ing" this paltry lil' cake-walk...

I simply cruised through the first 9 questions, But man...THEN I just hit a brick wall on the one about something-like a 21 page magazine with 1200 words in small print and 2800 words in big print, and so how many pages are there in small print in this mag?  I thought, "Jesus this guy's a doozey. I got NO clue, and my cigar is canoing in it's burn-factor...Stay focused Laz...sheez, noone even reads Pe^thouse anyways."  So asked my cat, and she just tilted her head to the side and downwards and scratched her paw in the air...at which point I noticed her dish was empty.  So I answered the question, "Meow Mix."  But then I realized, WOW...That one sure ain't correct, my cat's an id!ot.  Then I got frustrated and angry that the Wonderlic is species-biased, and simply gave up.  I tried to calcuate my score of getting 9 correct, but I s#ck at math.  So I just went to the store and got a H^stler mag, then fell asleep on the couch.  Can someone calculate for me my score, please?       

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: My wonderlic score is 32... take the test and see how you do:
    [QUOTE]Always pondering what exactly was on one of these Wonderlic Exams, I was pretty excited when I first saw Harley's Thread here.  Trully, I've often doubted that such a human being that pondered life's mysteries to such a depth and degree as I, Has in most probability ever existed...  So I started my examination with the highest of hopes.  So I took ALL the neccessary steps to get myself ready to begin: I cut myself a Cohiba that I got an excellent deal on, after I told the Cigar Store owner, that @ $15 a pop, they were far too pricey for my budget.  He said he'd get my a great price, so I took it up to the counter in the belief it'd be like half of or something...  Then the guy says, "How's 12 bucks sound."  So I told him, I was puttin' it back, and so he says, "O.k., 11."  See I wanted half off that 15 dollar price tag, which was something far closer too $3 in my eyes.  But 3/4's off ain't too shabby I suppose.  So alright...WhatTH is this thread topic about again?  Oh yea, the test... Grabbing myself a can of my coveted Cream Soda outta tthe fridge, I then set my kitchen timer.  I thought to myself how, "A & W rully does make a pretty good and very affordable cream soda...6 bucks for a 12 pack, and 12 sodas last me at least 12 hours.  I can spend 12 bucks and be set for a bit at least.  Sheez though, Ya GOTTA begin Laz, It's already 12 o'clock almost."  So I set the kitchen timer for that allotted time of 12 minutes, cracked-the A & W, took a puff and got to work "Ace-ing" this paltry lil' cake-walk... I simply cruised through the first 9 questions, But man...THEN I just hit a brick wall on the one about something-like a 21 page magazine with 1200 words in small print and 2800 words in big print, and so how many pages are there in small print in this mag?  I thought, "Jesus this guy's a doozey. I got NO clue, and my cigar is canoing in it's burn-factor...Stay focused Laz...sheez, noone even reads Pe^thouse anyways."  So asked my cat, and she just tilted her head to the side and downwards and scratched her paw in the air...at which point I noticed her dish was empty.  So I answered the question, "Meow Mix."  But then I realized, WOW...That one sure ain't correct, my cat's an id!ot.  Then I got frustrated and angry that the Wonderlic is species-biased, and simply gave up.  I tried to calcuate my score of getting 9 correct, but I s#ck at math.  So I just went to the store and got a H^stler mag, then fell asleep on the couch.  Can someone calculate for me my score, please?       
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Cohiba 10 points
    A&W 5 points
    Pe^thoush 15 points
    H^stler 15 points
    45 points
    Wondering what the hell you are talking about priceless lol nice post Laz.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

42.5 and am wondering if this means I will now get drafted in the first round?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Cohiba 10 points
    A
    &W 5 points
    Pe^thoush 15 points
    H^stler 15 points
    45 points
    ."

I likey.  You're overly generous & kind Pats7393, just like I am...  See, I gave Myself a better score than anyone else too, After I got back from taking a second trip to the neighborhood convenience store ta get yet 1 more mag.  Nice store though: Family owned, generous & kind, just great people working there...everyday good chaps just like you and I, Pats73; LOVE simply sittin' back and chit-chattin' away with other kind, generous folks...
         AND also, that kind family made an entire side-wall of their store, a glass cigar humidor.  Overall, it benefits you ALL to give your business to the local small, family-run establishments, those with less limited means at their disposal than some nameless monopoly chain.  Sure, it'll cost ya a tad extra outta wallet, but you'll make up for that in the development of the generous friendship & kind comradery, we're talkin' about here...
         But see, you'll easily also make up for patronizing local stores far more, by swiping some of their outrageously-priced $13 cigars after that single store employee that works in a security camera-less gas station, heads outside to help someone with the gas-pump.  "Sheez," he says, after comin' back inside, "IF ya don't know how to pump gas, imo-you're an evolutionary dead-end. GOD! Zero business, and I been here since 6 this mornin'...Just the 3 and a quarter Perdomo for today, good bud?"  "Ha-ha...yea-," I says, while also pocketing a 3 Musketeers, after he glances back outside, "This world would be a far, FAR better place without these id!ot burdens on society...Oh well, gotta get at least some rest for work next Monday, sc^mbags want ya ta put in a MINIMUM 15 hour week...sl@ve-drivers. These days one can't afford to be extravagent any longer after that past Republican in the White House & his pals, single-handedly wrecked our nation's economy."  
         Heading out to the car, I think to myself, "Man, what a moral-less pr!ck that guy is. I KNOW that dude's snaggin that cigar money under-counter. Seriously, he should really be reported."  Outside, I see this sad homeless guy sitting on a concrete barrier.  "Got any change," he asks?  "Nope," I say, getting into my Chrysler sedan "Just singles."  Jesus, whatta waste of a life...I hate this town.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

i got a 40, answered 4,11,12 and 18 wrong

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoremaster. Show whoremaster's posts

In Response to Re: My wonderlic score is 32... take the test and see how you do:
    [QUOTE]" Cohiba 10 points A &W 5 points Pe^thoush 15 points H^stler 15 points 45 points ."   I likey.  You're overly generous & kind  Pats7393 , just like  I am...  See, I gave Myself a better score than anyone else too, After I got back from taking a  second trip to the neighborhood convenience store ta get yet 1 more mag.  Nice store though: Family owned, generous & kind, just great people working there...everyday good chaps just like you and I, Pats73; LOVE simply sittin' back and chit-chattin' away with other kind, generous folks...      AND also, that kind family made an entire side-wall of their store, a glass cigar humidor.  Overall, it benefits you ALL to give your business to the local small, family-run establishments, those with less limited means at their disposal than some nameless monopoly chain.  Sure, it'll cost ya a tad extra outta wallet, but you'll make up for that in the development of the generous friendship & kind comradery, we're talkin' about here...      But see, you'll easily make up for patronizing local stores far more, by swiping some of their outrageously-priced cigars after that single store employee that works in a security camera-less, heads outside to help someone with the gas-pump.  " Sheez ," he says, after comin' back inside, " IF ya don't know how to pump gas, imo-you're an evolutionary dead-end. GOD! Zero business, and I been here since 6 this mornin'...Just the 3 and a quarter Perdomo for today, good bud ?"  " Ha-ha ...yea-," I says, while pocketing a 3 Musketeers, after he glances back outside, " This world would be a far, FAR better place without these id!ot burdens on society...Oh well, gotta get at least some rest for work next Monday, sc^mbags want ya ta put in a MINIMUM 15 hour week...sl@ve-drivers. These days one can't afford to be extravagent any longer after that past Republican in the White House & his pals, single-handedly wrecked our nation's economy ."        Heading out to the car, I think to myself, "Man, what a moral-less pr!ck that guy is. I KNOW that dude's pocketing that cigar money under-counter. Seriously, he should really be reported."  Outside, I see this sad homeless guy sitting on a concrete barrier.  " Got any change ," he asks?  " Nope ," I say, getting into my Chrysler sedan " Just singles ."  Jesus, whatta waste of a life...I hate this town.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]It's people like you who make the world a better place.I have noticed a lot of homeless people instead of change will accept being urinated on instead.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

How in the blue blazes does anyone not score at least 20? My score was a 35. Good post Harley!