Nasty going up against the Mouth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Nasty going up against the Mouth?

Looks like a Suggs - mankins match-up might be in the cards.

Suggs has the speed advantage but Mankins is the more physical player. if this does happen they should run at Suggs early and often.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4755550/mankins-might-be-called-upon-again-at-lt?ex_cid=espnapi_public

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Nasty going up against the Mouth?

I dont understand the reason on this? Kline in the lineup over Svitek? Why? Svitek is a capable LT...Kline is not an NFL caliber G at this point in his career...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

They must see something in Kline we don't. I'm with you I would start Svitek at LT and see how it goes. Not sure I like having more than one person moving. If it's Svitek you are only disturbing the one position. Move mankins now you have a person out of position and a relatively green LG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Mankins should stay at guard. I'd rather be below par at one position and good at another, than be on par on one and potentially disastrous at another.

Then again....in Dante we trust.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Svitek is injured.  Maybe he can't go physically?  Suggs' run defense has not been up to his usual standard this year and after starting the year with a bunch of sacks he has cooled off considerably.  I've read that since the achilles he's lost a step and that he relies more on bull rushing which has made him more predictable and lineman have adjusted..  Dunno if it's true, but I guess we'll see.