Nate Solder - 3rd Concussion - Misses Practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Nate Solder - 3rd Concussion - Misses Practice

You need to pump the brakes on this one. Like it or not, three is not many in the NFL. There are players with a dozen or more. The last one was two years ago, so unless there's another one soon or this was a particularly bad one, he'll be fine for the next ten years or so. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The concussions make him miss practice, but what makes him miss all of those blocks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

he finished the game last week, so it looks like it's precautionary and possibly just appeasing the NFL execs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

what did he do hit his on the ground? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Field Yates @FieldYates 12m

LT Nate Solder (concussion) returns to Patriots practice. WR Aaron Dobson (foot) the lone player not spotted.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Field Yates @FieldYates 12m

LT Nate Solder (concussion) returns to Patriots practice. WR Aaron Dobson (foot) the lone player not spotted.

[/QUOTE]

The very initial report on Dobson's foot was that it was a sprain. have you heard or read anything since then?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

The very initial report on Dobson's foot was that it was a sprain. have you heard or read anything since then?

Last I read he was still in a boot.  I don't think he's going to be back anytime soon unfortunately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

not liking this. how many more can he take? and not become a vegtable in a few years?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a troll thread...

[/QUOTE]

Did Solder miss practice because of a concussion?

Yes.

So, what's the troll part?  Is it troll-like to post...the truth?  If so, you're no troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

3 concussions already? 

My dear god! 

I went shopping at Whole Foods earlier on the way home and noticed Solder and Collie standing in the vegetable isle together.

It makes sense now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Another top draft pic looking like crap from "the greatest GM of all-time". LMAO

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3 concussions already? 

My dear god! 

I went shopping at Whole Foods earlier on the way home and noticed Solder and Collie standing in the vegetable isle together.

It makes sense now.

[/QUOTE]

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Three concussions in three years. He no doubt had a few in college and more in HS. That's typical of ALL football players. I had a few in HS, I didn't think much about them then. You got your "bell rung" you shook it off and went back in. That was the protocol. Heck, I saw stars in two years of Pop Warner more than a few times. That's football. It's also boxing and wrestling, and even soccer.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/9824937/espnw-concussions-derail-promising-soccer-careers-stanford-cardinal-emily-oliver-richmond-spiders-becca-wann

A thread like this is proof that maybe 15% of you people ever played a contact sport. You play sports at a competitive level, you'll get concussed.  You call a guy a bust because he got a few knocks in the head?